The Black Widow and the black widower

Started by seeker619, April 20, 2012, 05:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

At first she just went to him because he was a plastic surgeon and hoped she could cheat on her husband long enough to seduce the doctor and get a free plastic surgery.  She planned on having sex with him and blackmailing him for the free surgery as it is of course illegal to have sex with your patients.  Instead she falls in love with all the other things he has such as money, houses, and all the rest that goes along with being the wife of a plastic surgeon.  Her dead husband killed himself after she convinced him what a burden he was. 
While married to her new husband she falls for a man she feels she is really in love with in spite of his lack of money and fine things. She s not fall in love with his wife. The new love interest convinces her to murder the husband  and she convinces him to kill his wife.  Both deceased would be implicated in the murder of the others spouse. (I got this idea from a movie and I don't know what it was called)

However the doctor knew this attempt was coming and was not only ready for his greedy wife but he warns the woman married to his wifes misstress.  Many ways it can go but if interested please pm me and give me your thoughts.  Thanks