Avatar- Return to Pandora (Exotic, TG, NC)

Started by Rune, January 25, 2016, 07:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

The Avatar project has returned to Pandora. Although the RDA (Resources Development Administration still covets the rih unobtainium deposits, humans are forbidden to set foot on Pandora. Hoping to gain better understanding of the Na'vi and open up trade with the Na'vi people, a small observation post has been established.

My character is the twin of a scientist who was assigned to the observation station. Approved for the Avatar program, her Na'vi body had been clone and ready for her arrival. At the last minute, my sister changed her mind and refused to go. Since I was genetically compatible, her place on the team was offered to me.

It was an offer I couldn't refuse. Not only were they offering me an obscene amount of money, but the experience would guarantee that I could get any posting I wanted after my tour was done.

I see this going similar to the movie in which my 'civilized' character has to learn the more savage and alien ways. Unlike the original movie, my character will be in a female avatar, also resulting in unfamiliar experiences.

Note that if you don't like the big bue aliens of the movie, this could be changed to another alien race.