News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seth Macfarlane gets the Go-ahead to do a Flintstones Reboot.

Started by Wolfy, May 17, 2011, 01:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

http://www.deadline.com/2011/05/yabba-dabba-doo-seth-macfarlane-finally-gets-go-ahead-to-reboot-the-flintstones/

:D

Quote"I think America is ready for a sitcom about a fat guy with a wife who's too good for him."

Well, it's good to see he's branching off into new territory.

Callie Del Noire

Wolfy

I'll admit, it is going to be funny seeing all the Animal Technology he can come up with... "What's the Animal Version of an Ipad?"

lol

Shjade

At first I was all "wtf seriously." Then I realized I was thinking of TODD McFarlane.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Inkidu

Quote from: Shjade on May 17, 2011, 02:13:45 PM
At first I was all "wtf seriously." Then I realized I was thinking of TODD McFarlane.
Nah, we haven't heard of him on the truly public scale sine Darksiders.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Funguy81

People need to stop making remakes or reboots. Make up something original!!!! flinstones was an awesome show as it was.

Callie Del Noire

Inkidu

Quote from: Funguy81 on May 17, 2011, 06:01:44 PM
People need to stop making remakes or reboots. Make up something original!!!! flinstones was an awesome show as it was.
A prehistoric rip-off of The Honeymooners?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

IcelandicBoy

Oh yeah, the last two went SO well XD

Still, this IS Seth Macfarlane we're talking about.....at least it should have its funny moments. Hopefully.

ReanimateMagnus

I've never heard about this, and I've never seen the Flinstones, maybe I'm too young to ever have watched it. I do like family guy, I'm not in love with the show or anything like I know some people are.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wolfy

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on May 18, 2011, 07:04:27 PM
I've never heard about this, and I've never seen the Flinstones, maybe I'm too young to ever have watched it. I do like family guy, I'm not in love with the show or anything like I know some people are.

You've never watched the Flintstones?

*eyes suspiciously* Are you sure you're 18 or older? :P

MasterMischief

Yeah, we really need another Flinstones.   ::)

Where is my Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops movies, Hollywood?  Where?!

And why hasn't anyone written a script based on Connect 4?  Slackers!

Wolfy

Quote from: MasterMischief on May 18, 2011, 09:10:52 PM
Yeah, we really need another Flinstones.   ::)

Where is my Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops movies, Hollywood?  Where?!

And why hasn't anyone written a script based on Connect 4?  Slackers!

Minesweeper - The Movie

Just for you, Mischief.

MasterMischief

Ayep.  We are witnessing the Platinum Age of Hollywood.

Inkidu

Quote from: MasterMischief on May 18, 2011, 09:28:12 PM
Ayep.  We are witnessing the Platinum Age of Hollywood.
More like the Aluminum Age.

Still, "Relax it's never the first one."
Boom!
"NOOOOO!"

Wolfy

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Inkidu