Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakula86

That is what I am listening to at the moment...

freakula86

wokeupmad

Well I was watching/listening to the Jimmy Fallon/Justin Timberlake rap from Wednesday nights show - I may love them both.

But right now I am listening to
The Gaslight Anthem
American Slang
-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

freakula86

To Catch A Predator - Insane Clown Posse Lyrics

I apologize for the vulgarity in the song. I don't own the rights to this song, I just love the way it sounds.

Stormie

Cassiopeia

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

TheLegionary

A delicious surprise which made me remember I watched this show five years ago - I had no idea someone had recorded it!

Hermeto Pascoal and Aline Morena playing Garrote

Hermeto Pascoal Tokyo 2004

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

wokeupmad

This evening its Rise Against Appeal to Reason
-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Liam

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Stormie