'The Collector' 3.5 D&D campaign.

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, November 30, 2006, 02:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

’The Collector’

Each of you has answered the summons, to come to an estate and the mansion upon it, within the city of Silistra.    A maid greets you all at the door.   Leading each of you up spiral staircase that is centerpiece of the room just inside of the foyer.  The mansion has not an opulent look, but one that contains a vast collection.   

Reaching the second floor, the group of you is led into a room.  Which quickly is realized is a bathing room.   For within the tub that is of a fine craftsmanship.  Is a strong heart halfling woman.   

The sloshing of water sounds, as it stirs with her rising up to greet you all.

”Welcome I am glad all of you could come.  I am  Lady Tinkle Longstride.”

She is tall for a halfling about a couple of inches taller then usual for her race at 3’6” in height.   Raven black hair that cascades down around her shoulders and rich blue eyes.  Of which seem to assess each one of you as they dance over each in turn.

”I would like to employe each one of you.  In forming a team, in pursuit of retrieving and collecting rare art, artifacts for my collection.”

Elven Sex Goddess

Rules:

3.5 Dungeons & Dragons rules. 

A small game with just five characters (players).

Characters will start with 10,000 experience.  Which is 5th level, and/or with ecl of +1 is 4th level and ecl +2  = 3rd level.

Races; Any within the books.   Monsters thou will use the Savage species level build. 

Build; the 32 pt build will be used in building a character.  Remember to take the +1 ability bump at 4th level.

Alignments; Any. 

Classes; Any that are offered.

Starting gold and magic each get 9000 GP for equipping your character.   Magic is limited only to how you want to spend the gold in acquiring items.

The Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, will be used.

Rydia

Please enlighten me.  The Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge?
Check it out.

What are you doing just reading this profile?  Say hello to the friendly Rydia.

GoldenChild

Yeh I was thinking on the same thing myself.

Jefepato

I'm not a huge fan of the GUCK (Wisdom damage from orgasm?), but this does sound interesting.

Any restrictions on alignment?

Elven Sex Goddess

Jefepato

In that case, I think you can count me in for an NE rogue.  Not the party-killing kind, though.

EDIT: Or possibly bard or warlock, I need to think about it.  They might fit better...

GoldenChild

Cleric here... worshiper of a god of Love and Passion

Rydia

Psion, if they're open. 

Imagine the potential!  My character:  "That was the best orgasm you ever had."

Them, hypnotized:  "Yes, that was the best orgasm I ever had."
Check it out.

Elven Sex Goddess

So far;

Rogue that is NE

Cleric of a love passion deity.  Choose what ever deity you like,  be it Sune,  Aphrodite or Hanali ..etc...

A Psion, is fine.  (god need to re read the books.   ;) )

----------------------

Also in addition to standard alignment. List sexual alignment that is in GUCK.   (NE/Gyno)

Rydia

Do you want us to PM you our characters, or put them up publically on a board?
Check it out.

Elven Sex Goddess

PM for now, until the board is set up. 

Jefepato

Actually, on second thought, I'll probably go with a succubus/incubus using the Savage Species progression.  (I'll need to check and make sure it doesn't differ from the 3.5 version of the creature, though.)  It fits my idea pretty well -- I just need to make sure I have an item with undetectable alignment so nobody smites my character.

Alternatively, if the rest of the party is going to be good-aligned enough for this to just not work, there's always the helm of opposite alignment.  (Since those only work once and are discharged, would it have to come out of my starting gold or not?)

GoldenChild

indarkestknight

Hrm... choices, choices... Tempted to go with Rogue here, but there are so very many options... hrm...

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Jefepato on November 30, 2006, 03:32:12 PM
Actually, on second thought, I'll probably go with a succubus/incubus using the Savage Species progression.  (I'll need to check and make sure it doesn't differ from the 3.5 version of the creature, though.)  It fits my idea pretty well -- I just need to make sure I have an item with undetectable alignment so nobody smites my character.

Alternatively, if the rest of the party is going to be good-aligned enough for this to just not work, there's always the helm of opposite alignment.  (Since those only work once and are discharged, would it have to come out of my starting gold or not?)

Unless someone plays a paladin, what alignment you are should not matter too much.  Yes it would come out of your starting gold.  Since in supposition I think you would hide your abysmal nature with the ability to shape shift to alternate humanoid forms. 

Another item if want something to hide alignment.  'Ring of Mind shielding' 8000 GP cost.

indarkestknight

Oh, Jefepato, it does. I think there's about a +6 increase in Cha from the 3.0 version, though I don't know how you'd work that it properly...

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: GoldenChild on November 30, 2006, 03:54:20 PM
I hope Aasimar is up for grabs?

Aasimar's are open their a +1 ECL so starting level would be 4th.

Jefepato

Quote from: Asherah on November 30, 2006, 05:57:23 PM
Unless someone plays a paladin, what alignment you are should not matter too much.  Yes it would come out of your starting gold.  Since in supposition I think you would hide your abysmal nature with the ability to shape shift to alternate humanoid forms. 

I'll think about it, but if everyone else is either good or nearly-good (are they?), it might be easier to justify why my character hasn't turned on anyone yet (and to explain ICly to the other PCs what use I am to the party) if she's alignment-warped.

(An outsider can't generally change alignment without magical interference, right?  I thought I'd seen one or two examples, but I don't know if those are exceptions to the rule or whatever.)

Quote from: Asherah on November 30, 2006, 05:57:23 PM
Another item if want something to hide alignment.  'Ring of Mind shielding' 8000 GP cost.

Actually, I'd need such an item even with the helm, since the helm can't change alignment subtypes (and the ritual that can costs something like 50,000 gp and a bunch of XP as well).  But an item with continuous undetectable alignment is only 1000 gp (but it only hides alignment, not any of the ring's other benefits).

Quote from: Glabrezubane on November 30, 2006, 06:09:29 PM
Oh, Jefepato, it does. I think there's about a +6 increase in Cha from the 3.0 version, though I don't know how you'd work that it properly...

The Savage Species progression, oddly enough, seems to have that added in already.  I did the math; it has the ability scores all correct for 3.5.

The 3.5 succubus is actually missing a few spell-like abilities that it lists, and it has a different summoning power than the 3.0 version, but it pretty much works.

Elven Sex Goddess

Ok on the succubus,  I am not adverse to you being Chaotic Neutral or even Chaotic Good.  I think the inherent nature of chaos should be.   But the other can vary.   But then a chaotic good succubus would not be looking to seduce someone to corrupt. 

indarkestknight

Quote from: Asherah on November 30, 2006, 06:13:37 PM
Aasimar's are open their a +1 ECL so starting level would be 4th.

What about lesser aasimar for GC? (Player's Guide to Faerun. Basically, they have the humanoid type, and have LA +0 as the only changes.)

Jefepato

Quote from: Asherah on November 30, 2006, 06:26:41 PM
But then a chaotic good succubus would not be looking to seduce someone to corrupt. 

Of course not.

Maybe she could be travelling with GoldenChild's cleric of love/passion, partly because he's trying to keep her on the straight and narrow (if CG counts as "straight and narrow") and partly because she has no idea where else to go?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Jefepato on November 30, 2006, 06:37:35 PM
Of course not.

Maybe she could be travelling with GoldenChild's cleric of love/passion, partly because he's trying to keep her on the straight and narrow (if CG counts as "straight and narrow") and partly because she has no idea where else to go?

That would work, is a good idea if Goldenchild likes. 

RubySlippers

Ohhhhhhhhh can I play. Do you need a fighter?

indarkestknight

Hrm... it looks like we do, but if you'd rather not play the fighter, I'll take that job instead.