All Who Wander...Are Probably Lost - AryanaAeterna's Cravings (F/Futa for F)

Started by AryanaAeterna, December 11, 2023, 10:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AryanaAeterna

A Little About Me
I'm AryanaAeterna, and it's been a fair while since I was last here...again.  Due to some unforeseen circumstances IRL, and some pressures for replies that just dried up the desire to write anything, I had to take a step back and reevaluate my real life priorities.  But I'm back, and chock-full of a desire to create some stories.  I'm a full time shift supervisor (a true "shit show supervisor" if one must) of a small company, so my replies may be slow as I tend to work 60+ hours a week.  But any longer than a week, and I'll try to message to keep communication open, but do feel free to poke me as I am merely human and may forget to send a reply.  I prefer FxF or FutaxF plot lines, due to my own orientation and gender.  But I'm open to writing males opposite female characters as well. 

A Few Rules
  • Don't godmode.  Just don't do it.
  • Talk to me, chances are I'm open to things.  Communication is key.
  • I'm a sucker for complicated plots.
  • No one liners.  I get that sometimes the muse isn't there, but give me something to work with, and I'll do the same for you.
  • PM me if you're interested in any of these.
  • These are bare bones ideas/prompts, as I enjoy building a story and/or world with my writing partner.  My preference will be in bold.

Genre
Fantasy/High Fantasy

The Wheel Turns
Aeryn Paitar of the borderlands (exact country to be determined) is a newly raised warder.  She'd worked hard and become utterly lethal with any bladed weapons, earning her heron blades by more than a small margin.  She is clumsy (by warder standards) with a bow, but she can still core an apple from a hundred paces with ease.  Aes Sedai or not, she will fight in Tarmon Gai'don, it is her duty as warder and borderlander.  To stop the Dark One once and for all.  And if she happens to fall in love on the way, then so be it.

So You're From Where?!
My character is just a hunter minding their own business when they find a woman in the woods claiming to be lost.  As they get them to civilization, it becomes even more apparent that they aren't from this world.  Somehow your character was pulled from our world into this one.

Chronicles of Eldoria  *TAKEN*
In the realm of Eldoria, where magic flows through the veins of the land and mythical creatures roam free, a prophecy emerges, heralding the rise of a chosen one. As dark forces gather to unravel the delicate balance between light and shadow, an unlikely fellowship forms. A rogue elven archer and a scholarly mage find their destinies intertwined as they embark on a perilous quest. Together, they must navigate enchanted forests, forgotten ruins, and face ancient evils to save Eldoria from the impending doom.

Eclipsed Realms
In the enigmatic expanse of Ardenia, where magic intertwines with the very fabric of existence, an ancient artifact known as the Celestial Keystone resurfaces. As its reappearance disrupts the cosmic balance, enigmatic forces stir. A duo of unlikely companions embark on a quest to restore harmony. Their journey takes them through realms touched by ethereal wonders and lingering shadows, unraveling the mysteries of forgotten prophecies and the true potential of the Celestial Keystone.

Modern

Return of the Olympiad
The world is shaken one day when a quantum physicist not only theorizes, but proves that today's society has actually entered a parallel time stream when the first atomic bomb was detonated at a testing site on July 16, 1945.  But the worst part was their time stream was degrading, and science has proven, using the new information, that there is no way to correct the issue.  Or was, until a body turned up that defied all current medical knowledge; genetic testing shows markers that aren't present in modern day humans, and carbon dating states the body is older than even the oldest recovered fossils.  But it isn't science that provides a hypothesis that sounds plausible, but a literary classicist who remarks that the body bears a striking resemblance to murals of the god Zeus.  What humanity hasn't figured out yet, is that at the diaspora of the Greek pantheon had scattered to the far reaches of the globe, attempting to blend in with the mortals and live out their days as they fade into nothing.

Love and Country
A Marine Gunnery Sergeant navigates the intricate path of physical recovery under the compassionate care of an army doctor. Unbeknownst to the Marine, the Doc carries the heavy burden of an abusive past, haunted by a relationship that casts a pervasive shadow over her present. As the connection between patient and doctor deepens, the Marine's intuitive nature begins to unravel the layers of the Doc's pain, sensing a shared vulnerability that extends beyond their professional roles. Simultaneously, the Marine grapples with her growing feelings for the Doc, whose struggles with denial about her sexuality add a layer of complexity to their burgeoning connection.

Futuristic/Sci-Fi

Quantum Veil
In a future where quantum technology has reshaped the foundations of reality, a scientific experiment goes awry, tearing a rift in the fabric of spacetime. A group of disparate individuals, each touched by the quantum anomaly, discovers newfound abilities that defy the laws of physics.

Nebula's Mirage
In the far reaches of the cosmos, a starship equipped with experimental warp drives embarks on a mission to explore uncharted regions of the galaxy. Unexpectedly, they traverse a cosmic veil into a surreal dimension where reality is shaped by the collective dreams of sentient beings.

Fandoms
This is just a generic list of fandom's/universes that I'm familiar with and would be willing to write something in any of them.
  • The Expanse
  • Star Wars
  • Star Trek
  • Dune
  • Harry Potter
  • The Dresden Files
  • The Hollows
  • Wheel of Time
  • Stormlight Archives
  • Supergirl
  • The 100

AryanaAeterna

Added Return of the Olympiad. (12/17/2023)
Added Chronicles of Eldoria. (12/17/2023)
Added Eclipsed Realms. (12/17/2023)
Added Quantum Veil. (12/17/2023)
Added Nebula's Mirage. (12/17/2023)
Added Love and Country. (02/04/2024)
Added Fandom List. (02/04/2024)