The Otaku Hunt Continues! (Seeking Any!)

Started by Shenzi, November 15, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shenzi

Hi, friends!
I'm back after an unexpected medical absence and would like some fresh plots to help keep my mind off of how rough this foot is. @u@;;

So!

I've got some major weeb cravings right now and would love to partake of either the general plot or at least the universe of various animes/mangas/webtoons. If you like the premise of any of them, feel free to message me, because I would LOVE to work out characters and dynamics and everything with you! Any pairings and genders are fine, and with that in mind, any SENTIENT, bipedal species will do and M-Preg/Omegaverse is just as welcome.  I will elaborate on the plots of lesser known titles. Also note that all characters will be at least 16+.

Here's my anilist profile, it keeps tabs on what I've watched/read:
https://anilist.co/user/SuperMouse/

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
OUT OF CONTROL - Webtoon // Person A is considered very, very, very 'ugly'. Comically so. They're hardworking and quite friendly, though, so while they aren't hated... they're also not generally very popular. Their life has been almost thoroughly uneventful, though that is set to change.

One day, Person A is roped into the Student Council whilst they're continually understaffed, and while Person A proves to be beyond terrible at it, other members of the Student Council appreciate them showing up day after day when school ends. Thus, Person A is officially brought into the Student Council, much to the dismay of the very attractive Vice President, (Person B), who would much prefer someone more capable be in the position instead. Person B makes it their personal mission to nag and critique Person A endlessly, all the while pissing Person A off more and more and motivating them to try harder and harder still. Person A and Person B start the school year off butting heads at a constant, but both eventually start to rather enjoy these exchanges and the constant banter. Can a relationship blossom or will jealousy and/or incessant quarreling get in the way of it all?

MY HERO ACADEMIA - Anime - Manga // Looking to try a plot from the ground up on the actual premise; Admission, training, classes, their provisional license... Just looking to find someone who'd like to put some OC's together with me! We can work out a character dynamic together, as well as decide on whether or not to use our own antagonists or pick tidbits out of the show/manga. As a for instance, while I am not allowed to play someone underaged and do not plan to do so, I would likely play characters whose personalities rival Bakugou or Todoroki.

On the other hand! We could also have a student/teacher pairing or some sort of hero/villain pairing! Plenty to work with!

Darling in the Franxx - Anime - Manga // ANALYSIS: In a world set upon by terrifying monsters called klaxosaurs, young people (dubbed 'Parasites) are paired to pilot special mechas.

-We could play with this in any number of ways! The show's typical boy-girl pairs, OR we could make a special instance where a boy-boy or girl-girl duo synch and successfully pilot a Franxx together. Lots to play with!-

ReLIFE - Anime - Manga // Flailing losers and sorry sods get a second chance, as where they may have squandered their teens away and wasted away well into their twenties, the ReLIFE program provides a way to 'retry' one's final year of highschool in a social experiment. If they accept and succeed, then at the end of said year they will be rewarded with a job at the ReLIFE Research Institute. By taking a special pill, subjects are returned to the bodies of their 17 year old selves and enrolled in a nearby highschool as seniors. A ReLIFE research agent is assigned to direct them as needed and also attends the same classes as the subject, also 17 while at school with their assigned subject. When the year is up, all memories of the subject in question are erased from the minds of their newfound classmates, and the subject is then returned to their true age.

-This is pretty open to discussion. I love pretty much EVERYTHING about ReLIFE, and there are a lot of angles we could play it from. Let me know if you're a fan, too!-

Love is an Illusion! -  Webtoon - OMEGAVERSE // Person A has gone through their entire life under the impression that they were a low rank Alpha. Their small stature was said to be a rare side effect of a dormant gene, and as they'd yet to experience their first heat, there could be no question. As per this belief, Person A had spent YEARS trying to woo Omegas, to no avail. One night, while at a party, Person A bumps into a far rarer variety of Alpha (Person B), who releases a special pheromone, unrivaled in intensity and potency, while experiencing intense emotions.

Luckily for Person A, Person B also has a higher degree of tolerance for Omega pheromones; Person A goes into their very first heat. Feeling responsible, Person B takes Person A back to their highrise to allow the Omega to rest. Despite all the protesting that they are an Alpha, tolerance is not equal to immunity. It is hard for Person B to maintain their composure when Person A is too near for too long, and what if... The biggest risk comes to fruition?

-So this is essentially set to establish a relationship between an Alpha and an Omega and then to stem into a full pregnancy. It's such a beautiful timeframe for roleplays, even and especially in rom-com's. <3 I've changed a few things from the Webtoon but most of it is right on point. I highly recommend it!-

GANGSTA - Anime - Manga // I'll just link the description: https://myanimelist.net/anime/25183/Gangsta

To cut a long story short, I will do ANYTHING AT ALL WHATSOEVER in a Gangsta AU. <3 I. Love. It. So. Much. If you're as much a fan as me, join me~!

If you don't like any of these, feel free to ask me about other animes/mangas/webtoons!

Other favorites: Inuyasha - FMA/FMA: Brotherhood - Naruto - SAO - Log Horizon - Overlord - Love is Hard for Otaku - Haikyu! - Kuroko's Basket - Yowamushi Pedal - Yuri On Ice - Castlevania - Jormungand - Avatar: TLAB / Avatar: LoK

Shenzi

Bump! <3 I added my Anilist profile, which if you are not familiar with Anilist, it's basically a place to store/keep track of what animes you been reading/watching. So if you don't like what I have in the spoilers, feel free to peruse my far larger bigger list. x'D