VIP Hosptial for sexual treatment (group RP)

Started by Diablo, November 01, 2009, 08:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablo

I have idea about group sex rp...so if you want to join to fun post here please!Males, Females.....it's really doesn't matter for this rp since is a hosptial and your charater can be doctor,nurse or patient.It's up to you!  ;)

Hospital for special medical care!
This is the place where people receive sexual healing from the doctors and the nurses.They have an army of sexy nurses and hot doctors.The patients in this hopsital are only rich people from around the world who spend hundred of dollars and euros just to go the and have sex with personal set the most sexy nurses or doctors on the world.This is private hospital for only rich and powerfull people.Any other patient is simply not weclome there.However every room of the hospital has a different purpose and there is doctors and nurses for everything there.Even for the most pervert and dirty rich people has a nurse and doctor who to fallow every step of the sexual healing.Everyone rich is welcome there unless the patients are under 18 years old.This is the only rule there in the paradise of the sex.As long as the patients pay for the sexyal treatment...they will have the most fun time with hot doctror or kind slutty nurse who would take care of them pretty well.Each doctor is well prepare to heal the sick fantasys of old and young girls or womans.Females doctors are really dom willing to take care of any sub males too.

Gami

Definitely interested =) I've been quite around hospitals (as I work in one) so I can see lots of potential here... though I have a few questions. There are basically three roles, right? Patient, nurse and doctor. Are the roles gender-specific, or can each role be of any gender?

Diablo

Yes! Each role be of any gender?Only the patients must be rich so whoever make a character must add this!

Kate

can i be a lady doctor for the perverted ward ?

Shia

Yep, I would like to apply too :)
As a  "very special nurse". One with large and well shaped breasts, also able to lactate (as a gift of genetics), a very relaxing, soothing personality, something like this. Healing, well, for example those missing mother-type of wounds, as she's definitely an angelic personality.
Also! She's single and looking, eager to have an own, a real child, therefore open to a long term relationship with a male doctor who can accept her "lifestyle" - moreover, maybe adore it?... ;)

Diablo

Sure Kate!  ;)
Shia your character sounds great as well so joing in  :P

Shia

Diablo

Shia glad to have you on board  ;)

I just want add a few other things.If any of you wants...you can make two characters if you are able to play with them of course.

Shia

Thankie :)

I think I would rather choose one role. But that well :) ;)

Diablo

Kate and Shia you may post you characters here now if you want  ;) We need to see what we have....se he can learn what we need in this rp.

Dexter Wiggles

Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Kate

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6329/pinktauroneg.jpg

Doctor Fiona Lay
Sexuality: Bisexual Domme
Physique: (see link / img above)
Background:

One of a few doctors who over see the running of the more perverted happenings within the hospital. Does beleive in combining kinks as thoroughly as possible and thinks that doctors should promote their views openly (thus her form)

Diablo

Quote from: Dexter Wiggles on November 01, 2009, 09:39:31 AM
I'd be interested in being a patient.

If you want to be a patient post you character here.

Kate's character accepted!

Shia

Name: /doctor/ Elizabeth 'Beth' Beauford -
Doctor Raiga's mate

Gender: female with bisexual tendencies, always open to a little lesbian scene
Profession: nurse /basic qualification/, psychologist

Description:
She's a nice and radiating, angelic personality, kind face, soft body. As for her outlook, she's rather tall, not slim, not overweight - white skin, rosy cheeks, straight long brown hair, sea-blue eyes- yet she has strong muscles, so strong that she can easily lift even male patients. Once she worked as a patient attendant in different hospitals /her everyday task was to lift, arrange and push patients around so she has great experience with different types of personalities and illnesses/.
Then she learnt hard to become a psychologist but felt an honest desire to 'share more' with people who relay on her and therefore she applied to the VIP Hospital as a "special nurse", using her large breasts, her permanent lactating ability and her natural gentle- and cheerfulness as helpful tools.

Role (tasks) in the hospital: "special nurse"
Mental and spiritual healing, for example those missing mother-type of wounds. Besides she works with more or less helpless, severly injured or dying ones, anybody who needs extra attention and care to prevent/treat depression.
What she can give: breast-play, lactation, oral sex, massage, handwork, actual sex in some cases, if that's really necessary

Note:
She's single and looking, eager to a have real child as well -not just patients with childlike needs-, therefore open to a long term relationship with a male colleague /possibly a doctor/ who can accept her "lifestyle" - moreover, maybe adore it?... ;) :)

Never uses her title. Just Beth :)

Diablo

Shia can just add a pic of your character please  ::)

After Dexter Wiggles spost his character...i will pos mine too  :-)

Shia

Sorry, but I don't play "by pics". It kills imagination :P If anybody needs one by all means... PM me :))

Shia

I extended Beth's scale of tasks and also made it clear what she can give. Just to avoid chaos :)) ;)

Xanatos

I might be interested, I need to think further on this. Just noting now, so I don't forget about this.

Diablo

Quote from: DarkXanatos on November 01, 2009, 12:23:23 PM
I might be interested, I need to think further on this. Just noting now, so I don't forget about this.

You can join when you want! Won't be a problem at all i think......

Here is my character....

Name: Klaus Baudelaire
Profession: Doctor

Description: He is very nice and kind person who likes to help to people even onyl with sexual attention.Loves to make people happy and be happy as well.His body is atletic because he keeps a good shape to be able to giving pleasure to any female patient who wants to be with him in the bed.Klaus have brown eyes and dark hair.His is skin is usualy pale but depends for the season.
Outside of his work he is very romantic but kind of loner.So many times he was having sex that he somehow loose the hope to find the perfect person for him.So he only fucks the females patients to help them...not to be give some pleasure to his body much.It's kind bored to fuck unless the "target" is interesting person and this is rare for him.However he dedicated to his work and he working almsot non-stop.He hates gays for some unkown reason.Maybe because for him is discusting two males to be sexual with each other.For him this is ugly.He works in the hospital from really long time and he knows most ot the patients there who visit the hospital.

Role (task) in the hospital: Doctor.
Observe,watch and sometimes join in the treatment of the patients.He controls the work of the nurses.If they are good he report their work on the other headmaster of the hospital.The patients loves him because he always trying to do his best make them time with him amazing and fun.

Dexter Wiggles

Name Shaun London
Age 25

Description
Shaun is a playboy millionaire who got his money inherited from his father's successful business in aeronautical design. Recently, he's been bored but learned of the sexy hospital from one of his friends and fellow patient. He figured this would be a good way to spice up his life some.
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Shia

Quote from: Dexter Wiggles on November 01, 2009, 01:18:33 PM
learned of the sexy hospital from one of his friends and fellow patient.

Dear 'Shaun London' ;),

You mention 'fellow patients'. What is your char's problem? Or it's not public yet?...
:)

Dexter Wiggles

On's and Off's
Introduction

Shia

Wolfy

I think I'd like to throw my hat into this..:D I'll make up a profile in short order..o3o

Shia

Welcome Wolfy :),

Looking forward to read your char sheet ;)