A Lab Rat (Possible NC? *shrugs*)

Started by PridedFalcon, August 04, 2009, 07:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PridedFalcon

First off, although I do sometimes RP with a few paragraphs, that is not required here. I will post probably on the upside of what you do (Unless you like writing full length novel posts :P ) and I am pretty laid back, in most orthodox circumstances.

My idea is fairly simple: to have a character (mine) who was born and raised inside of a lab, a genetically altered individual, who, among other enhancements, has wings and the ability to fly. Physically he is in great shape, but mentally he is a constant wreck, the human curiosity coupled with the instinct to fly almost forcing him to try and leave, but the fear of punishment and the unknown holding him back. It also does not help that no one has ever escaped. Ever.

As far as the RP goes, I have a few little scenarios, or you could add your own ^^

-Playing a labworker- Be a doctor. A nurse. An intern. Seduce, use, or exploit him, or simply fall in love (albeit it being very unlikely)

-Play another experiment- You can also play another experiment, entirely up to you!

And huzzah to the first idea posted!

PridedFalcon