Some Fantasy in Life

Started by IamNinjaman, February 02, 2011, 06:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamNinjaman

Hello everyone. I've been playing D&D 3.5 for a long time and was wanted to make an RP with my lvl 10 elf fighter, named Calgar, for a long time. If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to PM me so we can figure out a story. If you need a back history of him I will be happy to introduce him with his history.

Some random ideas
Murderous Wizards

In the small city called Silverbridge Calgar is rounded up by the local sheriff, not realizing his name is well known for the good deeds he has done for people, the sheriff begs him to find the cause the deaths of some local nobles. He suspects it that a powerful wizard is the cause of the deaths. Willing to help Calgar offers his services, but the sheriff insists that a young female cleric must join him despite his objections. Now will these two adventures survive this dangerous wizard or become its next victims of its tower. 

Dark Souls

When in the city of Caleb's Point Calgar hears rumors of children being kidnapped and the parents are begging for help from anyone. When he offers his services to the Mayor he also provides assistance in the manor of young wizard. While finding out who was kidnapping these children Calgar discovers it is Tharilust, a nemesis, that is causing the disappearances. Will Calgar and his companion be able to defeat Tharilust or will they fall prey to his schemes. 

Wizards Tower
While traveling along the Sword Coast, Calgar is somehow rounded up by a mercenary group when knights of the area recruit them to help them kill a murderous wizard who is controlling the area with his evil tower. One who believes in helping the weak he instantly agrees to help them clear the tower. However he discovers that the tower is more dangerous than it seems...

IamNinjaman

Decided to introduce a small adventure into the mix, more may come.  :-)

IamNinjaman

IamNinjaman

IamNinjaman

Caught in a Witches Trap

While helping a friend look for an artifact in an unnamed tower, Calgar becomes trapped inside the tower when an unknown sorceress sets a trap for him which forces him to look for other ways out. Every few days he will see the sorceress, taunting with riddles and with her body. Will Calgar escape and with a new companion or will he fall for another trap that will trap him there forever.

IamNinjaman

From Beyond
After returning from another adventure, Calgar has received information that a city that a friend of his lives at has become invaded by demons. One of them he help banish many years ago. Along the way he meets a fellow adventurer that offers her services to help to get rid of the demons.