Vampire / Human

Started by AshDim, October 01, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AshDim

The night was just beginning, the sun finally setting behind the mountains in the West. Clyde was casually strolling though the forest at a human pace, enjoying the warm, spring air against his cold skin. He was hungry and would have to hunt soon to soothe the burn in his throat. He was a bit far from civilization, though, and he didn’t have the desire to go back. He enjoyed the peace and serenity that the forest brought with it - nature and vampire, connected by solitude.

sonamyfan

Giselle was walking in the forest, holding a flashlight and pointing it in the direction she was walking. She had never been out here before. As it became darker, she had second thoughts about coming to the forest at night, especially since she's alone. Or at least, she thought she was.

AshDim

Clyde reached a clearing in the forest - a meadow with long grass and purple flowers sprouting throughout. When he crossed through where the trees parted, the breeze shifted, coming from the north now. He could smell the scent of human blood in the air not far from where he stood. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips - how lucky he was to find dinner so far from human civilization - and he closed his red eyes to let his instinct take over. He could tell it was a young woman by the smell of her blood and started running at Vampire speed in that direction, planning to come up behind her.

sonamyfan

Giselle kept walking until she heard a noise. Then she turned around and they bumped into each other, causing her to fall backwards and drop her flashlight. "Ow!"

AshDim

When she dropped her flashlight, the light went out and Clyde knew the girls vision was severely impaired. He, however, could see perfectly. He approached her slowly, hands raised as to appear less intimidating. “Hello,” he started. Clyde always felt like playing with his prey before killing them was the best part. “My name’s Clyde. What are you doing so far into the woods by yourself?”

sonamyfan

She grabbed her flashlight and slowly stood up. "Umm...I-I've never been here before, so...I just wanted to explore..."

AshDim

Explore? Clyde almost laughed. How unfortunate for her to want to explore this forest at this precise moment. He couldn’t believe his good luck. He took a few slow steps toward her until they were only a hairbreadth apart. The scent of her blood in the air was intoxicated. He wondered if she could tell the deep red color of his eyes in the darkness and smirked. He wanted her to be afraid and run so he could chase her. “Would you like some company? I know this forest quite well,” he offered, feigning politeness and waiting to see if her human instincts would sense the danger.

sonamyfan

"Um...yes, please..." Giselle was still really innocent. She started to walk with him.

AshDim

Hmm. She wasn’t afraid of him at all. This made him curious. “What’s your name?” He asked as he began to lead her further into the forest.

sonamyfan

"Giselle..." She said shyly as they walked together.

AshDim

“Nice to meet you,” he said. She seemed nice, and he almost regretting that he would possibly kill her soon. Perhaps he didn’t have to. He had been thinking lately that it would be nice to have a plaything - someone he could drain and let live to drain again. “Are you visiting family here?” He asked, since she said she’d never been here before.

sonamyfan

"No...I just wanted to move here..." She sighed a bit. She continued to stay quiet.

AshDim

Was she alone here, then? He wondered. “Staying with friends?” He prompted, continuing to lead her further from safety, deep into the woods. The trees were closer together here, roots sticking up from the ground. If she were staying alone in a new town, she would make the perfect subject for living blood bag. He considered his options as he waited for her to respond.

sonamyfan

"I-I don't have any friends, and I live alone..." She looked up at him.

AshDim

Clyde couldn’t believe his good luck! “I think I might keep you,” he said out loud, before grabbing her wrist and pinning her against a tree. He let his fangs come out and smirked. “I hope you survive this.” He mumbled before sinking his teeth into her jugular.

sonamyfan

Her eyes widened as she screamed loudly in pain and fear. She tried to push him away and kick him, but it was no use. "S-stop!"

AshDim

The taste of her blood was euphoric and for a few moments he left himself savor it. He pulled the blood from her slowly, ignoring her cries for help and pitiful struggles against him. He took several long swallows, hoping in the back of his head that she wouldn’t faint before he found the will to stop. When the ravishing hunger started to ebb, it took all his willpower to pull back. When he did, blood dripped down her neck and he touched his finger to it before licking it off his finger.

sonamyfan

She panted a bit, feeling weak. Tears ran down her face as she cried more. "Y-you're a monster..."

AshDim

Clyde smirked at her accusation. “A monster wouldn’t have let you live,” he teased. “But let’s keep walking, talk for a hike.” He said, hoping she would go along, even though she was probably scared for her life.

sonamyfan

She wanted to go home, but her flashlight didn't work anymore. "...Okay..."

AshDim

Clyde took her hand and began to lead her back towards the way they had come. “Tell me about yourself,” he promoted, hoping to get some kind of sense of what kind of person she is. After all, he was planning on keeping her to feed off of, and if they didn’t get along, he might wind up killing her out of boredom.

sonamyfan

"Umm...I-I like to play video games, draw, listen to music..."

AshDim

“Cool, what kind of music do you like?” He asked, thinking to the hundreds of records and CDs he had back at his place.

sonamyfan

"Umm, metal, alternative rock, pop, rap, country, edm..."

sonamyfan

Quote from: AshDim on October 03, 2018, 05:14:10 PM
“Cool, what kind of music do you like?” He asked, thinking to the hundreds of records and CDs he had back at his place.

(hello?)