Crim's Partner Search F for M

Started by CriminalMinds, July 30, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

Hey guys,

So I've got time to add another roleplay to my list. I've been really interested in exploring a student / teacher roleplay. I really want to play with the idea of the student being relatively new at the school, having just turned 18. She's innocent and naive. Her parents are religious and have kept a pretty tight control on her behaviour. She's a straight A student but a few weeks in those grades suddenly dropped and these is obvious problems. Being quiet and shy, and smart... She doesn't exactly make friends easily.

Her teacher has noticed this and noticed her. He's fascinated by how smart she is and also drawn to get naivety and innocence. She's like an angel. He shouldn't be drawn to her. One he's her teacher. Two he's married and in his mid thirties. But he can't seem to keep away from her. He wants her. He wants to teach her. Not just about school subjects.

And so he takes advantage of her vulnerability and isolation. Becoming her friend. Flirting subtly. Slowly making little moves. After all, his wife isn't adventurous in the bedroom and although he loves her, he just wants more. So it won't hurt to teach a girl on becoming a woman. After all, he is a teacher.

So I'm looking for someone to play the teacher. Someone wanting to bring her out of her shell, etc etc. She falls for him of course, thinking that he'll leave his wife for her eventually. Maybe he has kids to that are her age or younger so it makes it harder. Or maybe he's considering it when his wife falls pregnant. Or maybe even she falls pregnant adding different dynamics to the story. Or maybe she eventually has interest from someone her own age and her teacher becomes obsessed with her. Plenty of directions this could go.

I'm happy to hear any of your ideas too, so just send me a PM and we can plot from there. I would like to have this not just a story completely revolving around smut. I want story too so come say hi. :D