Vampire the Masquerade (about 3-4 players)

Started by Lord of Shadows, June 23, 2014, 02:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

Name:  Torrence Washington
Sex:  Male
Clan: Brujah

Background:  Born in Atlanta, Georgia, from a young age Torrence had a future in two things. Sports and music. He was always either outside with a ball in his hand or singing along with this song or the next. It didn't take long for him to truly begin to focus on these pursuits and see progress in them. When he was 14, he made a spot on the Varsity football and basketball teams, despite only being a Freshman. He was running the school by the time he graduated, and graduated with a duel athletic scholarship. His team the Georgia State Panthers won their championship because of him, and they took a trip to The Big Easy to celebrate.

Description:  One the Way

Datawych

I'm curious... Are all of the characters going to end up together somehow? What if everyone wants a different city..?

Lord of Shadows

You will all start in same yes. The suggested is more where you would like to play in and once all are done we decide which to pick. I'll aim to use one action thread.

Lord of Shadows

Juggtacular you can add your character as well.

Datawych

Name: Samantha Kettering
Sex: Female
Clan: Toreador

Background: Samantha is the quintessential misunderstood artist. Born into a wealthy family from one of the more affluent boroughs of Los Angeles, Sam spent most of her early years doing things that pissed her parents off. Despite the ludicrous amount of money that her parents spent in order to send her to private school, Sam was always more interested in what her parents called 'delinquent art.' In her five years of high school (she was forced to repeat her freshman year due to what the school referred to as 'intense apathy toward schoolwork') she spent more time in tattoo shops, at raves, and with graffiti artists than she did in the classroom.

She managed to finish high school, although more to please her parents than out of any desire to improve herself academically, but her parents threw her out of the house when she told them she wanted to forego college in order to pursue a career as a tattoo artist. Since then, she's bounced from friend to friend, sleeping on couches and in spare bedrooms, not only working on her skill as a tattooer, but also picking up some skill as a DJ, graffiti artist, songwriter, and sculptor. If there's an artistic style or medium, odds are she's tried it at least once.

Description: WIP

Lord of Shadows

Good work Datawych you can add your character as well.

I know there where one or two more that expressed interest does that interest still remain?
If not I would say we have our character base.

Will create an ooc thread shortly.

AndyZ

Name: Patricia "Trish" Kyleson

Trish grew up in a quiet suburban neighborhood, her life safe and secure, but also boring by her standards.  It wasn't so much that she had a terrible existence, but books have a cruel way of informing the reader of the kinds of amazing and intriguing existence that makes everything else seem terrible by comparison.

Commensurately shy, Trish took gladly to books, and then to the internet as she became older, but the latter could never fully compete with the simple but spectacular joy of immersion into a story.  Certainly it beat her actual existence of never getting invited to parties despite her looks, and dating became frustrating when the various people she met failed utterly to measure up to the standards of romance she'd always expected.  At night, alone, she tried to tell herself that it wasn't fair to expect people of that caliber, but the heart doesn't always listen.

The Warlock who works the night shift at the library would either free her from the ennui of her existence or condemn her to be a simple librarian for all eternity.  Perhaps both.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Pumpkin Seeds

Lord of Shadows

Andyz you can add the character.

Pumpkin I can give you a final spot and then we are full.
Further postings please take that in the ooc thread.