Stone Institute

Started by Moridin, May 18, 2005, 08:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moridin

Ok, some of you may have been familiar with a game on RPOL called School Sexbeasts.  I am considering running a similar game, with some slightly different themes.  The school would be a private facility for high school graduates to prepare them for college.  Not accredited, and receiving no government money, because of its nonstandard (sexually focused) teaching practices, graduates of the school have a much higher rate of success in college than those who go straight into their higher education.  There would be room for undercover government agents trying to dig up dirt on the place to get it closed down, "spies" from other schools trying to find out why they are so successful, and plenty of other character types in the game in addition to the more "normal" teachers and students.  Anyone interested?
Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Brandon

Just so you know SS will probably be moving to Elliquiy. That was the general concensus last time I looked anyway.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Moridin

Actually, Liz made the announcement today that the game was going to playbyweb.  I have an account there as well, and plan on following it there with one of my characters, but I thought if I could drum up enough interest in a similar game here, I'd run it.
Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Wind Flower

HEY I WANT TO JOIN! And they better be some sexy guys to come and take the gym teacher! (lol I'm in basicly just trying to promote some sexy guys to join, mabye they'll help get the gym teacher in trouble so that she can go see the dean.  ;D ;))
~Never suspend, put hoods over, kill, burn, any of my characters.~
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=260285.0

Lancis

i play a character there, though he hasnt seen much in the writing department since he had just arrived. :) be glad to play in a similiar game here.
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

kylie

I might be interested, although I may get a slow start, what with ugly rl at the moment.

Moridin

A slow start is fine, especially if r/l situations are the cause.  I've had my own fair share of that, myself.

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Tsumibito Seija

It sounds interesting, but I am not sure exactly the type of char I would be fit to play in that type of setting.

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Moridin

Well, the game would be set in the modern day US, in a fictional town.  Students and faculty are welcome character ideas, as are undercover agents trying to expose dirt on the school (posing as students or teachers) or spies from other private schools trying to figure out why the school works so well.  Students would be between 18 and 21 years old, faculty would be a bit older.  Scholarships are given in some instances, so all students wouldn't have to come from rich backgrounds.

Moridin

Ok everyone, The Stone Institute is open and taking character submissions. :)

Hunter

I remember that game.  Had trouble keeping up with the expected posting rate.  I'll gander over and take a look, though.

Moridin

Ok everyone, the game seems to be off to a good start, but we could use more players if there is anyone else interested.  We are in particular need of females, and students.

Moridin

Just another quick plea for players.  Things are a bit more even now, but I would also like a writing sample to be submitted along with your character idea, please.

Moridin

Ok, time for the weekly plug here, as we can still use new characters of all kinds.  Come check us out :)

Moridin

We can use students, teachers, and other staff as well.  If you have a character idea that you think will fit, just pm me.