News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking a Challenge

Started by Malrunar, February 21, 2010, 11:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

Well… I’ve been back to this site for about a month now and have found a few stories to keep myself entertained with, and while I’m enjoying each and every one of them, I’m aching for a good challenge that’s more about the story than just ‘sex’. So, I thought to put out a separate request for this little something special. What I’m looking for is someone of exceptional writing skills, someone who puts thought and method into their posts rather than throwing out how many possible in an hour. (Quality over quantity!) I really want to find someone who can contribute to the story, throw in their own twists while also dealing with the ones I provide. Someone where we can feed off of one another, as they say. :)

I do have some plot ideas, but I’ll wait to see if this might strikes someone’s fancy (which I hope it will) and I’ll not restrict this to one specific idea. Since we’ll be focusing on the plot it’s best that it’s something that the both of us would enjoy. But first! A few things about me:

• I prefer making my character from scratch, rather than using a canon from a show or book!
  • Women characters are also my preference. Often times when I've got a character developed, I'll make NPCs to help advance the story. Men, women, other things, I'll play them then.
  • Give me something I can really feed off of, and my posts tend to be quite lengthy. On average, however, they run about 3-4 paragraphs. (Except sometimes when dialog is being traded, sometimes you can't help it and I understand that. ^__^)

Interested even up at this point?

I prefer fantasy themes, though they can take place in a modern setting (which I usually prefer) or back in that old-world era if you prefer! I love me some good violence and action in my posts. And thieves! I'm actually kinda craving a good rogue story. :3

<3 Those who are interested, I'd love to hear from you! Thanks! <3

GnothiSeauton

Hi there...

If you're still looking for someone to write with, I'd love to throw my name in for consideration :)
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories