Denai Academy (Superpowers/Academy/Anime) [Recruiting!]

Started by AidenWhite, October 23, 2016, 05:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Quote from: Annie on November 28, 2016, 11:21:50 PM
Such awesome writers on this one and the kind of setting I like! I think I might join in! Just need to think on a character. XD

Welcome Annie! It would be a pleasure to write with you! :D

Annie

Quote from: Starcry on November 29, 2016, 10:54:25 AM
I look forward to seeing another familiar face here!

Quote from: Mac84 on November 29, 2016, 02:07:28 PM
Welcome Annie! It would be a pleasure to write with you! :D

Thanks! Looking forward to write with you all!

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

FarFetched

:)

Just in case you missed it, Send me your application whenever you are ready; I'm doing the application process in Aiden's stead now.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mac84

Quote from: Annie on November 30, 2016, 12:11:44 AM

Thanks! Looking forward to write with you all!

If you need help getting your character into the story line, you can always have him/her experience something similiar to Biscuit. :P

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Matthew

I'm a bit late to the party, but if there's still room I'd love to put something together, this sounds like quite the fun setting (If not, no worries too! ^^)

FarFetched

Go for it! Send me a pm of the character sheet whenever you're ready.

Biles

Oh shoot, was I not supposed to send my submission to the main GM?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

FarFetched

Yep! You have to send it to me now. Aiden has been a bit tied up so I am approving in his stead atm.

Mac84

Tokyorose627

The game looks interesting! Though how do powers work? I have na idea but my female character would have somewhat like a transformation, similar to like an alter ego (or similar to Magical Girls that have an alternate appearance with powers). Are those allowed?

Matthew

I'm just a player, but I know there's at least one transforming character so far... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257738.0 is the approved characters thread if you wanna take a peek at what's out there already!

FarFetched

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on December 05, 2016, 11:22:08 PM
The game looks interesting! Though how do powers work? I have na idea but my female character would have somewhat like a transformation, similar to like an alter ego (or similar to Magical Girls that have an alternate appearance with powers). Are those allowed?
yas.

Mac84

Howdy Silk, Tokyorose. Welcome, and feel free to ask questions. :D

Annie

Sorry for the silence! I was just thinking about a good concept for a character. Good news, I think I found one and I'm about to work on it!

I just have a question. Those powers are limited on just one? Or can we have more, provided the drawback is a strong one? For instance, is it possible for a character to have super-strength and be able to fly?

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on December 06, 2016, 05:59:26 PM
Sorry for the silence! I was just thinking about a good concept for a character. Good news, I think I found one and I'm about to work on it!

I just have a question. Those powers are limited on just one? Or can we have more, provided the drawback is a strong one? For instance, is it possible for a character to have super-strength and be able to fly?

My character has those abilities; considering I've had no problems by the mod, I'd say you're good!

Silk

Still trying to decide on a set of powers myself. :)

Cassandra LeMay

If you ladies have trouble deciding on your character's powers you could always make a normal, non-powered student.  :D Denai isn't a "superhero academy", after all.
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Inari

There are a small amount of us who don't have special powers. Like my character. ;)

SweetSerenade

Color me interested, I'm going to look over what's already been added character wise - and see if any of my Academy style characters may work for this...

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)