Academy of The Extraordinarily Gifted aka AEG - Interest Check

Started by MaverickKane, June 21, 2013, 08:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Snickerz

Quote from: TheVillain on June 22, 2013, 12:59:05 AM
I will when I have the tech to do so, danke.

There is no rush darlin, we know complications occur. :-)

seffer

Hi all, I'm interested to join =)

I'm thinking to create a character with the ability similar to Iceman, unless someone else already doing it. Also, how many male and female characters do you have in total? (Counting in-progress characters)

Snickerz

Quote from: seffer on June 22, 2013, 02:43:15 AM
Hi all, I'm interested to join =)

I'm thinking to create a character with the ability similar to Iceman, unless someone else already doing it. Also, how many male and female characters do you have in total? (Counting in-progress characters)

Counting characters in progress we have 7 of each, and nobody has Iceman as of this moment. :-) Unless you want him, then he's all yours.

seffer

Snickerz

Quote from: seffer on June 22, 2013, 02:50:03 AM
Cool. I'll start writing my character's bio then~

Awesome. :-) At the top of this thread should be all the links to the stuff we have up right now, so feel free to join us in the ooc and of course when you are finished with your profile you may either send it to myself or Kremson... Or post it in the profile page, either way we'll take a look at it. :-)

1SAZ

I'm gonna go ahead and throw my hat into the ring if that's alright. I'm thinking of doing a character who's mother is Psylocke and father is Colossus. I do hope that would be alright.

Snickerz

Quote from: 1SAZ on June 23, 2013, 11:06:11 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and throw my hat into the ring if that's alright. I'm thinking of doing a character who's mother is Psylocke and father is Colossus. I do hope that would be alright.

That would be just fine my dear yes. :-) At the top of this thread you can find the ooc and all the other threads we have available right now. :-)

Batman4560

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Batman4560

Do you mind if I use the same character I was going to use in the other x-men role play? I really did have some ideas for the character.

Snickerz

No darlin not at all, you can find the ooc and our other activated threads in the first post. :-)

Thank you Ember for helping out. :-*

Yes you can use the same character hon, long as the parents haven't been claimed

LamentingQuill

Snickerz

*~*~* AEG GM NOTICE: We are not accepting new members at this time  *~*~*

(we'd like to get things a bit further along in our story, we may however open reapplication sometime in the near future)