St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Nile has it completely right.

Also, while the training is possible, I didn't think that would need to be the primary reason why she's there. At least, not for the standard reason. Sure, it'll probably take place for those clients that actually like women who aren't absurdly curvy and statuesque, but more important is to make her loyal to the Morimoto group.

As the only heir to her father's company, should anything 'unfortunate' happen to him, she gains control of everything. If she'd been properly trained, they wouldn't need to prop up the company with money anymore. They could just make her sign everything over to them. Not only that but she IS a smarty-pants, at least when it comes to science. I'm sure the Morimoto Group is always looking for easily manipulated people to make them more buckets of money for one of their companies.

Really, the way I saw it was that any training was less to sell her out to clients (Though i'm sure SOME people looking at the list of girls would be interested just for variety), and more to make her more pliable/submissive towards the Morimotos.

I'm open to suggestions for plot and whatnot though.

And if my choice in art style isn't wanted, then I'll back out. I didn't want to play as one of Yoshiten/Sei Shoujo's types of women for this, to add some variety. :x
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

NileGoddess

Hm, well we have the school solely existing to serve as a training brothel for girls, and now for boys. We have it set so that students do receive a decent education; that way, it's not just a sex academy, and Arcadia keeps its prestige as being a private school.

So I'm not sure if we can go the exact route you mentioned. If the Morimotos truly wanted to build an ally, or someone to come around to their side of things, it wouldn't be through St. Arcadia. It would most likely be through sheer force.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, but perhaps deal is to make Kaori's father the ally but they keep his daugther kind of custody in Arcadia where they keep her and possibly exploit and try get involved in some dirty activity in school what to blackmail her later once she heritages her father's company (and so secure the company through blackmail both company itself and also company leader).

What comes to Kaori's appearance; if I would be Leona or one Morimoto's who would consider use her as one Arcadia's whores, she could be considered a uncut rough shaped potential gem. Example her choice of clothes, make up, hair cut (or dye it) or change use different shaped glasses or arrange functional contacts could improve lot her physical appeal (without resorting to high tech surgery or use of implants).

I hope you do not take offense on above idea Latooni, just thinking how your char could both physically and mentally change in her stay in Arcadia :). Characther development ideas basically.

Haibane

You say you wouldn't want to play if the character had the appearance of Yoshiten's artwork, however that is what the girl would be changed into if she was taken down the whore-training route. She would end up looking like that via (as Zaer says) various changes and implants whether she wanted to or not; that's the function of the academy in this case.

Zaer Darkwail

As defense for small busted women, you can have sex appeal even with nonexistent bust so very least Kaori could avoid boob job if she has other assets well presented. Sue me for using art work of same person who had drawn her. As after all some men are creeped out from artificial aspect of implants and want full natural women (it's one reason why Natalie was taken in Arcadia; a full mature and natural figure which most women envy her plus her foreign origin).

Kimera

I don't think Latooni's character looks that bad, the pic just shows her in free-time outfit. If you would just picture her in Arcadia uniform, her figure would already show out more.

Latooni Subota

I don't think I'm going to continue trying to join. As someone used to the game, rather than the (admittedly less awesome) anime of it, I kinda feel like you've taken the more extreme cases of what's happened and are making it more commonplace. Canonically, the only person to get physical modifications more than piercings was the boy that got turned into a futa, after all. Not only that, but what I want in terms of plot clearly won't fit in with your version of the universe . . . so I'm out. :x
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

WendySlaveGirl

This story looks right up my alley. I am familiar with this genre of games if not this specific one. Would making, say, a new student who is a sub female be allowed?

NileGoddess

Hi there! Yes, sub females are definitely still being accepted, since we are working off the pretense that St. Arcadia is a mostly-girls school. Feel free to draft up a character, and I will have a look.

It would be nice if we could get some familiar faces from the anime. There are a couple of girls who are only briefly shown or mentioned, so they could be used as templates. Let me know if you are interested in that.

WendySlaveGirl

Well, as I said, I know the genre but am not familiar with this specific one. I've heard of it but sadly haven't bought the game. I think it has been translated to English, maybe I'll look into picking it up. :) The reason I bring this up is I worry I'd play the characters from the actual anime "wrong".

NileGoddess

Well, as I said, there are a handful of characters that are named in the game and anime that appear briefly. They have a couple of pictures to their names, and appear in a few scenes. They are featured a little more in the anime, I think, but I'm not sure because I didn't finish the game.

So, if you'd like, you could use their name and image as a character, but just make up their background, personality, and reason why they are at the academy.

WendySlaveGirl

Are those the ones you have in red on your first post? Or different ones? I'm open to looking at them if I am allowed to customize them like you said.

NileGoddess

I'll send you a few links the characters and some explanations.

WendySlaveGirl

NileGoddess

Going to put out another invitation for any players interested in playing student characters. We definitely have more room to expand.

If anyone is familiar with the Discipline series, we'd like to get some familiar faces in the game. Even if you're not, there's a handful of female characters that could be easily tailored to any background. PM me if you are interested in this. While taking on a character from the game may sound intimidating, it's just like I said; several characters are seen very little, and they can be played however the player sees fit.

There are some specific roles from the series we could benefit from as well that are currently being played as NPCs:

1) Kumi Yamanaka (dominant/switch)
2) Momone Nishizaki (dominant/switch)
3) Yuri Nishizaki (dominant/switch)

And, of course, we could always do with plenty of submissive girls and boys.

Please read the opening post carefully, as it describes the background of the game. If you have any further questions, please PM me or post them here.

ryanmcallister80

Hi, (yes me again) I'm interested in the concept though no knowledge of the series other than what's been explained in the earlier posts.

I was wondering what the expected rate of posting is, I don't want to have people waiting on my post if I'm invited to join in. Also would there be any room for an 'exchange' (ie. Foreign) student or would that be out of the question?

NileGoddess

Expected posting rate is pretty lax, though with a group game and players we have participating, it's courtesy to stay on top of things and keep posts going every couple of days at most. On average, scenes might move forward 2-3 posts a week, but it also depends on who is all participating in the thread. We have posting limit rules to ensure a pair of people can't shoot off 20-30 posts in the course of a few days if there are other people present.

We did have an exchange student character, but that player has since dropped their commitment.  As long as you can work it into the premise of the story and the purpose of the school I have no issue with it. The main points to cover is that your character must be attending St. Arcadia at the demand of the Morimoto family, and usually they are unaware of this. It's the student's family that has wronged the Morimotos in some fashion, and are blackmailed/exploited to turn their child over to the school..or else.

Zaer Darkwail

In anime there was exchange student who went on rampage when all girls weared virgin belts remember? She was not blackmailed but hired by Reina to the school to 'train' girls. That is also option besides blackmail with your approval NileGoddess.

Acid Lips

NileGoddess

Acid Lips

NileGoddess

We could use another domme female, to be honest, like one of the Nishizaki twins, Kumi Yamanaka the Tennis Captain, or Linda Hamilton, the American exchange student (that Zaer mentioned). Those are all domme characters from the series that would be nice to fill. Otherwise, we could use more sub boys.

Barring that though, more players are always welcome. If you want to draft up a sub female, I'll take a look too.

Acid Lips

I will take a look at the roster you mentioned and see what I can do.

Acid Lips

Trying to look for a place where I can get the description of the people you mentioned but I cannot seem to find it, help?

NileGoddess