Half Human, Half Vampire [Male seeking Female]

Started by Jeno Veritas, July 19, 2010, 09:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeno Veritas

My 2nd Role Play:

Death and decay was a common sight in a city where gangsters, drug dealers and mobsters dwell and prosper. The king pin ruled over the mobsters, the mobsters ruled over the drug dealers, and in turn, the drug dealers ruled over the gangsters. The gangsters who thought that they are stronger and bigger in number wanted to over throw the mobsters. The war between them has been long and hard with each side not moving forward. The king pin, sensing that the war has gotten stale, sent his most elite team of cleaners to maintain peace and order and have decided to bring these two groups together and have them work as a team instead of against each other. The meeting was to be held in the heart of the city in a deserted warehouse.

The two groups gathered in the warehouse at exactly 11pm with each group on opposite sides of the warehouse. They stared with fiery eyes, controlling themselves not to start a fight that will displease the king pin and the elite cleaners that the king pin has at his disposal. Alicia, leader of the mobster did not like the idea of working with the gangsters for she felt that they do not deserved the respect and be in the same rank as her group. Alicia a curvy tall girl with big boobies, she can charm anyone into doing things that she wanted or getting her way. She found it frustrating that she could not charm the gang leader into submission or at least be her subordinate. In the past 4 months of the war between her group and the gangsters, she has had close shave nearly costing her life while fighting the gang leader in a one on one battle. In the effort to improve her fighting skill, she sought out a grandmaster to impart deadly skills of seduction, assassination, melee and kung fu. She was ready to take on the gang leader and was sure that she would be able to slew him when the news of the gathering reached her thru one of the king pin’s elite cleaners. She sighed as she heard the order and felt disappointed that she did not have the chance to kill the man she hated and to show those filthy gangsters that her group is not to be trifled with.

“Bunch of low down filth!” yelled the gang leader and spat. In response, Alicia threw a dagger at him missing him by inches. “Say that again, the next knife will not miss its mark!” Alicia said angrily. The gang leader turned to face Alicia, “You bitch! If you dare, come to the centre and we shall settle this once and for all. I recall that you almost lost your life the last time we fought.” taunted the gang leader. Without a word, Alicia walked to the centre, got into a fighting stance and waited for the gang leader. The gang leader smiled and chuckled under his breath and jumped in. He immediately attacked Alicia with his powerful kick. Alicia blocked the kick effortless and countered it with a punch that landed on the leader’s right rib, breaking it.

“Stop!” shouted the King Pin, “Are you people mad? We are a family, why are you fighting?!?” The King Pin a man in his middle age was fat, bald headed and had a booming voice. He walked to the centre where Alicia and the gang leader stood.
The King Pin stood in the middle of the two groups telling them that he was utterly disappointed that the mobsters and gangsters could not share power. It was bad for business as the cops were taking this opportunity to made raids and arrests. He warned them that should they fight once more, he will take serious action on both groups irregardless who started it first. As he spoke, the night air turned cold, wind blowing and soon a man in a robe and hood appears. The hooded man stopped and looked at them, without a word, he summoned bolts of lightning and hurled at them.

The mobsters and gangsters did not have time to react, debris and cries of death filled the air and in a blink of an eye almost everyone in the warehouse was wiped out. Alicia who was badly wounded tried to stand. The hooded man saw her and in an instant stood over her. He grinned and said “Well, now little lady, you are a tough one. I promise you that you will not live to see the morning light!” He leaned over Alicia and places his face close to hers. Alicia could smell his breath which intoxicated her. The hooded man pushed her face till her neck is exposed, bends down and bit her delicate neck with his fangs. As his fangs sank into Alicia’s tender skin, he drew blood from it causing her to be momentarily paralysed. As he suck the life out of Alicia. “Stop you blood sucking demon!” said a loud voice followed by a bolt of pure light that was hurled at the hooded man that flung him away like a rag doll.

The hooded man, surprised by the attack, stood up and countered with his dark lightning strike, His lightning zapped thru the air in the direction of his attacker. It was of no use for the stranger effortlessly repelled the lightning and hurled another array of pure light at the hooded man. The light slashed at him, hurting him badly; “I will get you for this! Just you wait!” said the hooded man getting ready to attack.
“Be gone demon!” said the loud voice. The mysterious man raised his arm to summon another bolt of pure light. The hooded man sensing that he could be killed, “We shall meet again! When we do, it will not be I who dies!” he said and disappeared laughing. The mysterious man walked over to Alicia. “You have been bitten by a vampire, if I had not come, you’d be dead, but the danger is not over.”

Alicia looked at the man who eyes shone in the dark, his body glowed. “Who are you?” asked Alicia.

“You need not concern yourself with my name. Your life is in danger! I have in my hand, a bottle of a thousand year old vampire blood.” He remarked. “There is no time to lose! I must administer this blood!” Without warning, the mysterious man forced open Alicia’s mouth and poured the bottle of blood into her mouth. He held her lower jaw firmly so that Alicia will not cough it out. Alicia had no choice but to swallow the blood. The blood flowed down and soon Alicia felt strange power engulfing her, the mark of the fangs on her neck disappeared and she felt stronger then she was, the ancient blood worked its way into her nervous system, killing her own blood cells and replacing them with new ones.

The mysterious man let go of Alicia’s lower jaw and spoke “It has been foretold that I am to rescue you on a night like this. It was also foretold that you are to be a half human. What I have fed you a moment ago will temporarily stop the vampire transformation. In order to fully stop it, you need to drink one of these.” He held out two bottles of dried blood where each bottle has different colour labels. “The bottle with the white label will stop the transformation completely but you will lose some of your skills that you have acquired so far. On the other hand, the bottle with the black label not only stops the transformation but also give you powers beyond that of a human, in other words, you would be half human and half vampire.” He paused and handed Alicia the bottles. “Should you choose to drink the dried blood in the bottle with the black label, I will appear once more to tell you what you need to do.” The mysterious man disappeared leaving Alicia dazed and confused. She sat up, looked around and saw the damage, all her subordinates and enemies are dead. The King Pin was charred to a crisp, something caught her eye. She slowly crawled painfully over to take a closer look.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Those interested may post here or send me a pm

Thank you.
[tr][td]
O/O[/td][td]
A/A[/td][td]StoryTeller's Cafe[/td][td]Want to be a mentor?
[/td][td]
HP?[/td][/tr][/table]

Jeno Veritas

[tr][td]
O/O[/td][td]
A/A[/td][td]StoryTeller's Cafe[/td][td]Want to be a mentor?
[/td][td]
HP?[/td][/tr][/table]