News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

(Open rp) Not all who wander are lost...

Started by Kairi, December 25, 2010, 04:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kairi

This is just an open role play I'm starting because I have a story beginning stuck in my head but I dont know what I would like to be the plot, so if you would like to join me in my search for a plot and can roll and throw back with what I deal then I would love it if you join, any one is able to participate :) I just like to have someone to play with. 

As she wandered in the city rain drenched hair matted to her face her body shakes violent with the cold seeping deep into her bones. She had just gotten into a fight yet again with her brother, I mean our parents died but so what we were lucky enough to survive the fire, but of course it tore him apart so badly we are torn from each other. Kairi thinks to herself as she walks up to a small bench for a bus stop and sets her heavy soaking bag down and collapses next to it, tears begine rolling freely on her cheeks she loved to cry in the rain because it made her feel a part of the cause of nature and because no one could tell she was crying. She turns her face upward letting it patter on her face hiding all trace of tears and cooling her hot cheeks. She knew her brother hadnt meant to hit her but the fact still remains that he did and not only that but she had overheard him talking to one of his friends on a way to 'get rid' of her, and by that he was planning to sell her to a drug dealer. "Like hell I'm going to be sold into that" she mumbles to the sky.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Polokiller

(Hey! I think I'll jump in, if you don't mind. If you want a character sheet, I'll be glad to make one.)

Luke stood, leaning against a lightpole in the rain. He had been waiting for a bus to come by for at least an hour.
He sighed and rolled his head around his shoulders, him and his jacket utterly soaked. He looked down the street to his left and right, respectively. When he looked down to his right, he spotted her on the bench, her body occasionally giving a small jerk. He could tell she was crying.
Luke stood up straight, and then walked up to her, sitting on the opposite side of the bench. Luke looked at her, his eyes tender.
"Are you ok?"
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
"The one time I care, the one time j reach out to you, all you can do is sit there and watch me die! How could you?!"
"Because you never cared. You never will, demon."

Kairi

(you dont need to give a character sheet but some hints here and there about your looks would be appreciated, so far I know he is wet and wearing a jacket lol)

Startled Kairi lifts her head sliding her long soaking wet blond hair behind her ears letting her soft violet colored eyes fall on the man who had sat next to her. The pounding rain had hidden the sound of his foot steps so she wouldn't of known if he was there had he not spoken up. "Me? Oh ya I'm fine its just the cold, I'll be alright just waiting for the next bus." She replies to his question putting a thick sugar coating on and an extra sweet smile simply because she had nothing to protect herself with, her quick reaction knife at home. She quickly eyes him over to access any geastures that might prove weather or not he wanted to harm her,

Polokiller

He nodded slightly.
"Okay then. Need a jacket? I can deal without it."
He pulled of the hood, revealing dark green eyes and brown hair just touching the rim of his neck. He smiled back at her, and looked down the street. Still, no bus. He sighed.
"What's taking it so long?"
"The one time I care, the one time j reach out to you, all you can do is sit there and watch me die! How could you?!"

Kairi

Kairi refuses the jacket and stares into his eyes mesmerized by the bright color. "I'm not sure it might have been in an accident." She responds as she puts the jacket back around him and sliding right up next to him. She knew this wasn't a safe move, but for some reason he gave her a strange sense of security, plus she didn't want him to see the bruise that was starting to form on her cheek. "well while we wait can I get your name?" she asks politely.

Polokiller

Luke smiled to himself softly, not minding her at his side. He looked back into her eyes, the sparkle in them mesmerizing him almost instantaneously,
"Luke. Yours?"

Kairi

"Oh I'm sorry how rude, I forgot to give you mine, its Kairi" she responds quickly feeling a bit dumb. "So where are you headed?" She asks trying to recover from her embarrassment.

Polokiller

"Kairo," he whispered. "I like your name. It's... different. Unique."
He caught himself staring into her violet eyes again.
"Honestly, I don't know. I just go where the wind takes me. I don't have much of a place to call home, except a small apartment. I freelance with a guitar, just going wherever I'm paid to play."

Kairi

Smiles up at you and giggles "Its kairi not ro, and thats interesting I like the idea of being a musician, I used to play a little when I was a kid." She responds light heartedly.

Polokiller

Luke chuckled to himself, looking at her, a warm smile on his face.
"Yeah. It's been nice to be able to actually earn some money recently."
He looked up and down the street again, then back at her. It was still raining lightly, and he was starting to get a little cold. He absentmindedly placed an arm on her shoulder.
"Tell you what. How about you come back with me to my apartment to escape this rain and chill, and we'll call it a night and hit the hay. I have a spare mattress, and no one lives with me, so I wouldn't mind. Plus, it's only a block away."

Kairi

Kairi chews her lip slightly worried and after a minute finally makes up her mind, "Ya I would love to it looks like the bus isnt going to come anyways" she blurts out happy to finally have a way out of the rain.  As she gets up she grabs her bag but the bottom splits open dumping an assortment of cloths and hygene product she jumps down quickly to start gathering things but pauses when she see's the singed picture of her and her family. Instantly it triggers memories and she begins to sob in front of this kind mysterious person.

Polokiller

Luke knelt down next to her and put an arm around her.
"It's ok. Cry it out. I'm right here for you."
Luke didn't know why he was saying this. He had only just met Kairi, yet it felt so... right.
He helped her gather her things and stand, and put her stuff in his backpack. He led her down the street, his arm around her shoulder. He eventually approached a tall building, stepping into the lobby with her. He pressed the elevator button and got in, pushing for his floor. He got out when the doors opened again, keeping her at his side. He unlocked his door and walked in, turning on the lights.
He opened a cupboard, and handed her a towel, taking her stuff out of his backpack and lying it on a table.

Kairi

Kairi felt slightly odd now that she had recovered from her crying but it had helped, hte strange man was almost like a part of her that she hadn't known existed and now that he's here she couldn't stand the thought of him leaving. As soon as she had realized where her mind had wandered to she quickly snapped back into place and looked at the guy his mesmerizing green eyes watching her "So this place isnt bad, I'm kind of jealous I wish I had a place to call home" she says smiling at him as she plays with the bag. She then notices the seam which had ripped but decides it would be best to fix later.

(hey I got to go be back tomorrow :))

Polokiller

) kk. see you then!(
Luke shrugged.
"It's not much, but it's home. Feel free to just grab some food out of the fridge, I don't mind..."
Luke walked up to Kairi and looked again into her eyes, and after awhile, realized what he was doing. He looked away, blushing a little.
"I'm sorry for staring, it's just... your eyes... they're... your beautiful."
When Luke realized what he had said, he quickly clamped his hand over his mouth.

Kairi

Kairi smiles sweetly at him and pulls his hand down holding it in hers. "Thank you, very much" she says gently and kisses you on the lips lightly before leaving to go into the bathroom to change and go to bed.

Polokiller

Luke blushed as she left, and went to his own room, smiling. He quickly changed into some night clothes, and laid down to sleep.

_____
Luke woke up with a start, and hit the alarm clock's SNOOZE button. He stood and got out his toaster and some waffles, making some for himself and some for Kairi. He got out the maple syrup and set the table. It had Benny awhile since he had had any company. It had gotten pretty lonely.