Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Do you want something to drink?" Val asked Linda, sensing the other was about to snap at Geri and wanting to cut it off. "I feel like a drink of water might at least help you feel less nauseous."

"I'm sorry," Linda said as Val headed back to the kitchen. "I know Val's right, I just...I don't like feeling useless."

Lawshenk

“ this involoves sirens” she explained clearly and calmly “ they, that all want you deaf, I can’t risk loosing you, I can still take a royal guard though with you in that condition maybe a new one would be advisable so val and Mandi can be here for you,” she hugged her “please darling I need to know I can stilll do stuff on my on”

Lady Jenn

"Maybe Duncan might be a better option," Val said as she re-entered the room with the drink. "Anyone who could beat him in a straight fight would probably beat ANYONE in a fight."

Lawshenk

“ he is a busy man I would not wish to put him out to help me”

Lady Jenn

"If he had a choice between fighting and running a bar I'm pretty sure he'd pick fighting every time," Val said, laughing.

Lawshenk

“ I’m not sure this will be a fight, I hope it is not”

Lady Jenn

"Better to prepare for a fight that doesn't happen than to not prepare and then get caught out though," Linda said, squeezing Geri's hand.

Lawshenk

“ then I can go? Preparing for a fight is why I want you to stay away “

Lady Jenn

"Val's right anyway," Linda said. "I'm in no state to...well, do much at the moment, I'd just slow you down if you took me with you."

Lawshenk

She kissed passonatly, " thank you sweet heart and i will call you daily "

Lady Jenn

"Just don't be long," she said, kissing her back. "You know it...effects me if we're apart for long periods of time."

Lawshenk

“ do I choose a new guard ?”

Lady Jenn

"If you want Duncan to join you I can contact him," Val replied. "Or I can find one of the other Fairy Royal Guard to assist you if you wish."

Lawshenk

" it is a mermaid issue " she looked at her " but Duncan was meant to be helping with some thing"

Lady Jenn

"Well it's up to you," Val said. "If you need a fairy's help I can aid you, otherwise I'm the wrong person to ask."

Lawshenk

“ he said he’d meet me here with a bit of help with her” Linda may I choose a new royal guard?”

Lady Jenn

"If that's what you want," Linda replied smiling. "I mean, I'd volunteer myself if I..." she tried to sit up but fell back, wincing visibly. "Okay, that wasn't as clever idea as I thought it was."

Lawshenk

“ if you could volunteer you would not be able to give me permission “ she passionately kissed her “ val can you stay with me until I get a new guard and have seen Duncan where ever he has gone

Lady Jenn

"Sorry for the delay," Duncan said, appearing suddenly with Meryn appearing shortly after. "Getting the Queen's permission was a little more difficult than I anticipated, but it is sorted now."

Lawshenk

" what mandis mum didn't want you to help me?"

Lady Jenn

"More she wanted to know what we were doing," Duncan replied. "Fairy Guard rarely work with other races, so she was curious what I considered worthy of our aid."

Lawshenk

“ ok thank you “ she smiled “ where shall we do this”

Lady Jenn

"Wherever you wish," Meryn replied. "The only think that is required is you and I."

Lawshenk

“ ok sir” she looked at him “ and if it goes wrong you can stop her,?”

Lady Jenn

"The spells I know were designed to stop a dragon in full rage mode," Meryn replied with a laugh. "If her magic is stronger than a full-blooded royal dragon than we should all start praying to a higher power."