The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

“ up to you guys” she called from near the exit “ I don’t want him scared”

Lady Jenn

"We'll stay here," Isaac said. "If you need us we'll be with you as quickly as we possibly can."

Lawshenk

Gerri exited the plane it was like she was in the eye of a storm “ hello” she called but the sound was probably not heard “ HEY, CAN WE TALK?”

Lady Jenn

"It depends," came a female voice, which seemed to cut through the storm. "What is it you want to talk to me about?"

Lawshenk

" the storm, you and I'm not sure if you realise but how your in control of it, maybe what happened to bring this side of you out," she looked toward the source of the voice, " I am Gerri or my code name is comet '

Lady Jenn

"It's a side-effect," the voice replied. "About the only side effect I'm unable to control. As for my name, at least as best as I can remember I don't have one."

Lawshenk

" I could maybe help you " she looked at her, " side effect off what exactly "

Lady Jenn

"I was...experimented on," the voice replied. "I don't remember the experiments exactly, but when I woke up my body was capable of doing things it shouldn't have been able to."

Lawshenk

" I am sorry " said a wind battered Gerri " your very storng and powerful my friends can help you control yourself ?"

Lady Jenn

The storm eased off slightly, and a young woman suddenly appeared in front of Geri. She was shorter than Geri, with long curly blonde hair and green eyes, and was dressed in a rather battered looking khaki military uniform. "I've controlled it...for now."

Lawshenk

" I am sorry about them experimenting on you" she Smiled "I am here if you need me, if not my friends will help you control your self." she walked toward her to take her hand, " I take it you worked for the military ?"

Lady Jenn

"I used to yeah," she replied. "But I was hurt during a rescue mission," she said, pulling her left sleeve up to reveal a nasty scar along her arm. "Everything after that is a mixture of clouded and non-existent."

Lawshenk

" it's ok  please come with me " she looked at her " we will do everything we can to help or if you'd prefer we can do absolutely nothing but the longer your here the more chance that others will come for you"

Lady Jenn

"You're one of the Darkwater black-ops team aren't you?" asked Lucas, walking over suddenly and pointing to a half damaged logo on the girl's uniform which showed a partial image of a moonlit lake. "Sorry Geri, I was monitoring you guys as a precaution and then I spotted the logo."

"I...I was," the girl replied. "Before the accident anyway."

"Darkwater were the elite of the elite in terms of British black-ops," Lucas said to Geri. "Although I hadn't realised they were recruiting as young as our new friend is."

Lawshenk

“ did the accident make you younger?” Gerri checked “ my friend is not here to spy he was monitoring for my safety”

Lady Jenn

"No," she replied. "I was in training but I got approached because I apparently had better training results than some of the commanding officers, at the time I didn't think to ask why they were so keen to recruit someone my age."

Lawshenk

" it is ok, we are here to help you " she smiled " come here " she held her arms out to hug her

Lady Jenn

"O...okay," she said cautiously, almost falling into the hug, shaking as she did so. "I'm sorry if I scared you before."

Lawshenk

“ I’m an old hat it takes a lot to scare me” she smiled “ sorry if I am wet it was raining earlier” she tried to joke to lighten the situation Gerri hugged like she was an old friend “ so  be fore the experiments did you have powers ?”

Lady Jenn

"I don't think I did," she replied. "Unless whatever took most of my memory made me forget that as well."

Lawshenk

“ it is ok” she walked with her on to the plane “ this is Jenni, Issac and erm my old friend and now my mind has gone blank sorry”

Lady Jenn

"I wish I could remember my name," the woman said sheepishly. "I don't like having so many gaps in my memory."

"I bet we could at least find your name," Isaac said. "Between Lucas' knowledge of the military and AVA's tech we should be able to find something."

Lawshenk

Gerri smiled “ bad memory is nothing to be ashamed off I have know Lucas a while and keep forgetting his name”she looked at the women she was quite beautiful “ what can you do exactly?”

Lady Jenn

"Weather control is the main thing," she replied. "Although I can teleport too but...I have even less control of that than my weather powers."

Lawshenk

Gerri smiled at her " I can fly and am incredibly strong and I won't disscuss the others unless they wish but it is best you stay calm and not panic " she held here " I have helped many people discover powers, most are living a normal or a super life"