I have the panties...

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonhare

-Seduces the cop and takes the evidence-

Misery

*Chases bunny in circles several times---falls down*   Will try again later.   ;D
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Full Metal

*Pulls out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch*

One!.... Two!.... Five!....(Three, sir!)...Three!

*throws said relic at the rabbit causing clouds of dust to go everywhere with a bang, when the dust clears, I simply walk up and take the panties*

Moonhare

-Hides in the dust until the metal leaves, standing and dusting herself off and following behind slowly-

Sweet Innocence

Aw, what a sweet little Moonhare.

*stop to pet the Moonhare and take the panties*
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Butterflykiss

*runs up, flips up the skirt of Innocence's dress to expose her undergarments, and whilst she is distraught, grabs the panties*

Sweet Innocence

*offers to trade a butterfly for the pantie*
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

CaptainErotica

*Offers to trade a butterfly and a bottle of rum. In return all he requests are the panties and a kiss.

Beguile's Mistress

I'll give you the kiss, but I must keep the panties.

CaptainErotica

How 'bout this Luv? You give me the kiss, and I be givin' you the panties, and the I be givin' you a tour o me ship in exchange for the panties?

Callista

Waits on the ships and ambushes him...

I got the Panties!!!
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

Orders his men to tie the stowaway to the sail rigging naked, Waved the panties, and her at watches her as he drinks his rum.

Callista

Damn you Pirate!!!

Struggling to get out of the ropes
to be continued.....
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

CaptainErotica

*Waves at her with both pairs of panties*

Careful of the rope burns Lass!
*Throws her panties over the side. *

Panties overboard starboard side!

Full Metal

*swimming under the pirate ship with full scuba gear, I pop up out the side of the water, grabbing the panties from the pirate, after quickly taking a picture of the girl tied up naked in the rigging*   Hehe nice... bonus.

*dives back under the water, grabbing the second pair of panties and swims away*

CaptainErotica

Krakken Starboard Side! Man the harpoons!

*looks to the women tied to his mast.*

I do believe that Krakken has a crush on you Lass.

Beguile's Mistress

~~sitting on a barrelhead when the Capt'n turns around - startling him into dropping the panties~~

Ha!

CaptainErotica

Those aren't the panties Lass. * he informs her wondering just whose panties those are.(

*Points toward  Full Metal*

The damn Krakken swam off with em!

Moonhare

Technically he has two pairs since he's the one that took them from me. Someone got mine after Full Metal had already gotten the panties from me.

CaptainErotica

You lass' really need to be takin' better care of your panties. Too many of them floating around here now. Who's panties were they to begin with anyhow?

Beguile's Mistress

~reaching in my pocket I pull out the only pair that matter~

CaptainErotica

*Pulls her close, his lips inches from hers. Staring into her eyes intensely he licks his lips and whispers* Run Lass before I change my mind*

Beguile's Mistress

~Plants a quick one on his lips - runs away laughing~

CaptainErotica

*Sit's down and smiles at the woman still tied up in the rigging, and waves the panties which he pocketed while Beguile was busy kissing him.*

Full Metal

*still in my scuba gear under the pirate ship, I wonder how i managed to lose the panties, plotting how I might get them back from that crafty pirate*