News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Flaming

3 minutes! Personal record.

PigPin

Ephemera

um, words... yeah... um....
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

*pointing to the neck.. grinning sheepishly.. licking a drop of blood quickly*

That'll heal by morning.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

That all you've got?  ;)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

You busted another one? :(

Sybl

Flaming

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

I dont know

Flaming

PigPin

Captain Maltese

PigPin

Unlock the chains, Please.

Captain Maltese

PigPin

Captain Maltese

PigPin

Zexena

PigPin

Zexena

Flaming

Animegurl5

For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

PigPin

Well, You're just insatiable