[Pathfinder] D&/d/ game (apps closed) (non-consent, exotic, extreme)

Started by Autocad, November 08, 2012, 12:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

Thank you to everyone who has put up a character so far! I am tracking applications in the first post.

For fairness, I shall continue to accept applications until at least 24 hours have passed since I called open season on char apps.

Caehlim

There seems to be a lot of interest and not many slots, so I'm going to drop out of the running. I'm not sure I could keep up well enough with the system and I don't want to take up a valuable slot and then crash out part way through.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Snake

Call me interested I'll have a char by tuesday(since I don't have access tomorrow andmonday)

Autocad

Congratulations to the following players and characters who have been accepted!

Zaer Darkwail - Dusk Elf Warlock
victoria4 - Barbarian
Lithium - Tiefling Inquisitor

As for the sexbot, I still have some reservations about how well it'll fit in the game, so I'll mull it over for the time being.

In the meantime, applications are still open.

Zaer Darkwail

Yay! I go work on charsheet now then :). Just to confirm what is starting level? And stat generation?

Snake

first page says lvl 4  and I'm usin 5d6 drop lowest 3 (simply cuz it's the option on my generator and I prefer die rolls to point buy systems they confuse me

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, checked. It says 'players probably start at first level' so it's 1st level game. I just asked did we use default point buy or do the rolling but I do not mind either way altough rolling can give crazy stats.

Autocad

TheGlyphstone

Is that 'mull it over' as in 'wait and if anyone else applies, take them'?

victoria4

I don't know why I have to post something in disagreement with Glyphstone again but here it is.

That was a bit harsh, Glyphstone, and I think, unfair.  Here we have someone who explicitly stated they were new to GMing Pathfinder, and to take it easy on them, and you are bringing out:
1. a race that isn't actually in Pathfinder, though there are various (and contradictory) 3rd-party conversions for it
2. a psionic, which is also a 3rd-party add-on to Pathfinder, and excluded by quite a few GMs, and
3. a character background, in a game that features sexual attacks as a hook, that makes the character specifically designed to handle exactly this sort of "attack" with equanimity

I think a bit of "mulling it over" is pretty reasonable in the circumstances, don't you?

I did love your character description by the way.  And maybe you were being jocular here, and I missed it.  Sorry I was obtuse, in that case.

Koyume

Are you still accepting characters/players? And if it's full up, could I submit a back up character in case someone else drops out mid game?

Zaer Darkwail

Three from four spots are filled Koyume, so drop in char concept and wait GM's comment on it or decision add you in. So far those who have been accepted will work on actual number crunching parts now. So short answer; yes, there is room but only if your char concept is interesting (to GM at least) :).

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: victoria4 on November 10, 2012, 07:21:55 PM
I don't know why I have to post something in disagreement with Glyphstone again but here it is.

That was a bit harsh, Glyphstone, and I think, unfair.  Here we have someone who explicitly stated they were new to GMing Pathfinder, and to take it easy on them, and you are bringing out:
1. a race that isn't actually in Pathfinder, though there are various (and contradictory) 3rd-party conversions for it
2. a psionic, which is also a 3rd-party add-on to Pathfinder, and excluded by quite a few GMs, and
3. a character background, in a game that features sexual attacks as a hook, that makes the character specifically designed to handle exactly this sort of "attack" with equanimity

I think a bit of "mulling it over" is pretty reasonable in the circumstances, don't you?

I did love your character description by the way.  And maybe you were being jocular here, and I missed it.  Sorry I was obtuse, in that case.

Sorry, that was a little harsh, and if it's taken wrongly I apologize. The character's meant to fit the theme in a humorous manner, not trying to 'powergame' the theme any...the idea for it to react the way a normal victim would, how it believes the attacker wants its victim to react. For what it's worth. if 'mull it over' does mean 'hope someone else applies', or if it's just declined anyways, I'm perfectly understanding of it, for exactly the three reasons you listed.

victoria4

Thanks, Glyphstone, and sorry I didn't say that via message.  I am still "finding my way" in this community!  Clearly you're a fountain of creativity, and it'll be fun to game alongside you, here or in another thread.  :)

TheGlyphstone

No issues at all with it being public. I got nuttin to hide. :D

Autocad

Aaand the drama already starts before the actual RP  8-)

Now, #1 and #2 I'm not so worried about. It's #3 that feels a bit too much like meta-cheating the setting and gives me pause.

TheGlyphstone

Like I said, the intent is to more be of an omnisexual target for every monster, in part because we didn't yet have any female PCs submitted. Its 'emotional emulation software' is for correctly replicating the reactions a living creature would have. To use the example in your OP

- a monster who shoves a tentacle up someone's rear is obviously doing it to cause discomfort;
- If discomfort is displayed, this will make the monster pleased.
- Therefore, the proper response is to feel discomfort (or for all intents and purposes, appear and behave such, however artificial it actually is).

Insert any situation into the above. Not trying to meta-cheat, but be as GM-friendly as possible by providing a character who can be the victim/slave/partner for literally any opponent in existence for any sort of sexual attack imaginable - not to 'no-sell' or automatically enjoy everything, because that would detract from the attacker's enjoyment.

Koyume

Well, here's a modest character sheet/preview anyway. I'm going to hold off on making a full, statted-out character sheet until I know the character will be used.

Name: Florence Autumnwind
Class: Fighter 1
Race: Human

Florence is the fifth and youngest child in the newest generation of a wealthy merchant family. As the youngest daughter, she was always considered by her father to be the least important, and consequently didn't receive much attention from him as a child. Being an 'extra wheel' of sorts, Florence grew up to be much more independent than her older siblings, who were diligently groomed either to carry on the family business or to serve their father by becoming good potential wives to be married away for the benefit of the family line. Armed with both wealth and independence, she developed eccentric tastes for a young girl, in the form of dueling and athletics.

Today, the beautiful, nineteen year-old Florence is a fairly accomplished young duelist, eager to get away from her otherwise inevitable fate of being married off to some snobby young merchant or nobleman for the benefit of her father. Her flamboyant showmanship and daring attire have attracted her a few regular fans in her native city, who come to watch her duels in the city streets.

Florence is of fairly average height, at about 5'5", and lightly built. She has a toned, athletic physique, fair skin, waist-length blonde hair, and striking reddish-amber colored eyes. Her breasts are perky and sizable, but not huge (somewhere around a generous B-cup or a modest C-cup).

Autocad

So I've mulled it over - welcome aboard, Glyph.

To all the others, thank you for your interest and applications, but this game has reached capacity for now.