Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucarddalv

*Grabs Davina as he falls pinning her to the ground and wins* I lost "The Game"
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

*is knocked unconcious by the fatty falling on her but is still winning*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

ClockworkShadow

<watches Davina and Al avidly, wishing she had a tail to swish back and forth right about now.>

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Davina

*comes to, bites Al on the neck and is met by glitter paste
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

*Grabs neck* ahh I have been infected by a tribble so that is how the twilight things are made*runs off screaming*

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*Is now extremely satisfied AND winning.*

ClockworkShadow

<chases after Al, intent on doctoring his wound and returning him to non-glittery shadowyness>

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

*runs back through screaming* I must find a stake to save everyone form the glittery monster I will become.....AHHHHHHH

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*waves cheerfully at the retreating pair now satisfied that she knows and so does everyone else. Al is truly a weenie*

Alucarddalv

*stops running* I am doing this to save everyone from more twilight faeries if anyone has any complaints lodge them with Davina...*resumes looking for a stake.*

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*offers Al her self help book "How not to be a Sissy in ten days or less"*

Alucarddalv

I would bite you but I am afraid it would only speed up the transformation into a freak....

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*gives out the tribble equivalent of a snicker and looks for a comfy spot to watch Al panic from*

Alucarddalv

*proceeds to panic even more as he sees sparkles starting to form on his hands * Save me Clockwork.....

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*makes tribble evil laugh from Military's lap*

Alucarddalv

Hurry Clock it is spreading........*now his whole arm sparkles*....

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*folds tiny feet up and watches with curiosity.

ClockworkShadow

<chases after Al with a burbling vial of viscous, black liquid> Hold still, would you?  Yeesh.

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

Stops moving so clock can save me.

Does not sparkle.....

ClockworkShadow

<shoves the vial at Al unceremoniously> Drink it.  Yes, it's nasty.  It'll fix that though.  I think.  Come to think of it, I probably should have actually tested it before... oh nevermind.

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

Drinks the horrible stuff...and watches as his arm melts....

Does not sparkle.....

ClockworkShadow

Good thing is... it'll probably grow back.  <coughs and blinks>

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

I am worried that it might sparkle.....*writhing shadows come from the stump and reform my arm with out sparkles...*

Does not sparkle.....

ClockworkShadow

<pulls out a little pad and scribbles some notes in it>  Well that went better than I... oh, I mean, see?  All fixed.

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

lets hope she doesn't bite me again...else i may have to take off my own head...cramp that won't kill me either...

Does not sparkle.....