Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 2)

Started by Phoenixrisen, April 15, 2011, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

olive

125 *peeks in to see the damage* 

~cries~

I cannot play right now. I have to work on a few other commitments. Be strong girls! I'll talk to you all soon.

~passes out hugs and snuggles for the boys and girls of R and F~

Shade

Kirinis

Autumn52

We have an even number of girls and boys who have committed to play the game so unless someone backs out we will begin on Saturday. I will reset the game at 9am on Saturday morning and the boys who keep saying that I am cheating by starting this one on a weekend needs to put their big girl panties on since they got their way last time and we began on a Monday. Now anyone who decides that the rules and Start time or any of the particulars are not fair still has time to back out. No one will know anything. Just send me a PM. No backing out come Saturday.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Shade

Fair enough Xandi. Just one question though: Starting time is 9 am, but for which time zone?

Autumn52

Sorry Shade I didn't mention that. I will restart it at 9 am on Saturday morning Central time USA. Good Luck to everyone.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Sybl

olive

Quote from: Xandi on May 12, 2011, 03:26:56 PM
[...]and the boys who keep saying that I am cheating by starting this one on a weekend needs to put their big girl panties on[...]

And if they are low on panties, I have some they can try on!  :D  ~laughs~ Cute Xandi!

~must not get sucked into Rise and Fall this afternoon....must...not.....must......~

/ me fails

Shade

Alright, just wanted to make sure of the proper starting time. I'll be ready to bring it on!

Autumn52

Everyone should have a PM who has committed to playing. Good Luck.

Yeah I heard Trieste say that the other day and thought it fit. *Giggles*

Shade

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Luther

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Shade

Sukada

Autumn52

Shade