Vampiric Hunting

Started by Sukada, February 06, 2010, 10:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sukada

Well, as the title suggests I was looking for a vampire hunting rp, this could be with another male vampire, or a female vampire. whether there from the same clan, or possibly lovers~but rp will be kept strickly pg-13 while its in this topic, obviously~

I would prefer the time setting to be in the mid 1800's possibly the vampires upper class citizens who masquarade as humans to survive the mass vampire huntings.

My character - Anok Jameson Ald'an

Age: Physically he is around 24 give or take a year or two but his true age is 208

Physical Description: Anok is a rather tall individual with pale skin and dark black eyes, his hair is long and black and well kept, he is often seen wearing the clothes of someone from the upper crust of society, having stolen from his victims there riches in order to accomidate a rather luxurious lifestyle for himself. Around his neck he wears what is called a devils cross, the origins of which are unknown except to him.

Personality: Anok is a very uncaring individual, only close with vampires he has sired, or his mate, even when around them his face is very cold, often showing little to no emotion, until he is on the hunt, which is when you can see his true sadistic joy showing through.

Skills: Having been a vampire for many years Anok is well versed in the vampiric ways. He has enhanced speed and strength along with super-sharp senses, his most powerful of which is his sense of smell. If there is a terrified human alone within 10 miles, he can track them down, and will make them his next meal. Along with the physical enhancements one gains from being a vampire he can shapeshift into a few different animals, no not bats, but he can take the form of a dog or snake, and can even turn into a veil of mist, surrounding his prey before solidifying and going in for the kill.

Mistress Maro

The Maro wouldn't mind joining in on the fun if you wouldn't mind. =D  I like the non-adult RPs more then the adult ones.

I will be a vampy girl. =P If it is ok I join in.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Sukada

That would be great Maro. If youd like I could start the rp now then?

Mistress Maro

Kools. I will be waiting. =)
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Sukada

Ok, its been started Maro, feel free to reply whenever your available.