Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

CurvyKitten

I suspect it is wait for three post to pass and then post yourself. No order per say.

Jecht

ah ok. Sounds fine with me. It would be tough to move the story along if people don't post. Especially once we get done with the show and go our separate ways for the night
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

CurvyKitten

Nods~ I agree, but we should try not to let the story get to far ahead so everyone can RP. Like during performances.

Angel Fire

Guess that I am a week too late... unless you all need a road manager or a bus driver that is not one of your typical bus drivers *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Kotah

The three post rule is most commonly used in mu** games when there are a large number of people. I keeps the ball rolling, but there are a few open ended rules to it. For instance, in three posts, I couldn't end the performance. You keep things open for everyone to take action. I helps a lot when someone isn't as active as others... and it keeps thing moving.

It also fills some time and space. You wait three posts to make your post.

I'm on a short break as per the apology thread, but I wanted to come on and post a little so I didn't get dropped, or hold up the game. I'll post as much as I can when I can.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Valkyrie1066

Angelfire:  Hey, somebody has to roll up the extension cords, load the amps, drive the equipment truck and bus....  You can come in when you like.

Three post rule?  Okay.  I was waiting for everyone to post before I put up my second...then realized that everybody FLEW past me!  lol

Thanks for the head's up; like I said, I've been in multi threads, but never with so many people before.  Sometimes players did two or three different characters at a time, so they posted their replies together.

Thanks for keeping me updated!  I dont' want to cut anyone out of this by writing the whole thing myself....and I don't want to get left behind, either!

Poke me if I am not responding.  Dental surgery and oxycodiene are keeping me a bit....uh...disorganized?
Independently owned and operated.0

Sasha

QuotePoke me if I am not responding.  Dental surgery and oxycodiene are keeping me a bit....uh...disorganized?

lets see ....oxie ...I remember that ...  changes sentance .

....uh...disorganized?  Stoned !!!

There much better ...giggles and skips out ....I couldn't help myself .

Valkyrie1066

Well, it's that, or deal with the pain.  He had to drill jawbone away from the shattered root fragments to make sure he got them all out.  Ugh. *shudder*  Not that I'm not into a little pain.....but not in my teeth.  No drills, no pliers....too hard core.  Flog my back ALL night long, and I'd only love you for it.  Beware, I give as good as I get.

As being stoned goes...opiates are not my thing.  They make me feel sick and itchy.   I'd much rather reach for some kind bud.  With any luck, maybe later....smoking is supposed to irritate things.  I wait until the throbbing in my jaw distracts me from functioning normally....like, soon.

Guess sucking cock is out for a week or so, too...I felt it might be a bad idea to ask him while he's all up in my mouth. * evil laugh*  Ladies only....at least for a little while.

(sing along, boys and girls...)
Be a dentist...you have a talent for causing things PAIN!
Be a dentist....People will pay you to be INHUMANE!

Kotah

Don't suck on anything.
Period.

It will dry out your gums.

Then hurt like... 8 times more!

NO SUCKING PERIOD> no straws, life savors, don't slurp your broth, no smoking, don't even suck in air to hard.

Trust me on this.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

CurvyKitten

Sighs~ seems the thread is dies just after it starts...I hate when that happens.

Jecht

I hate when that happens too. Should I just post? I was hoping someone else was going to continue...
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Rachubka

I'd post, but I was waiting for Harumi... I forget if that's the character's name or the writers. Should probably learn to check these things before hitting reply.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sasha

The dental surgery may have put Heri < Valkyrie > out a bit more than he had liked .

I will wait till all the band put up a post and are through the introductions before I post again. Be nice to have the manager join me in the VIP area if we get a pc to play him. Have spoken to a few people with regards to it .

Smiles .. though so far it looks fun .

Sasha

Kotah

CurvyKitten

OK...if she does that..well we are in the middle of starting the concert. So eather null and void her or...have her run...freeze up on stage and someone take over. Eather another PC or Tempest can, did say she can play piano.(trying to think of story line in that aspect depending on how we play it) It is up to the group or Valkyrie.

Rachubka

Welp, Harumi has yet to do anything band wise, and the band hasn't really played yet, so no big deal there. Could just write out the keyboard entirely.

CurvyKitten

Like I said eather null and void her or replace her, depands on how you want the story to work.

Jecht

She hasn't posted yet so we can just act like she hasn't yet.

Doesn't matter to me.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

CurvyKitten

she has actually posted once, about being back stage. So I didn't know if you all wanted to play like it didn't happen or replace her. It was just some suggestions, and that way we all know how to play it from there on.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

CurvyKitten

OK..if that's how we want to go on with it that works. Just wanted to know so I know how to proceed.

Valkyrie1066

No keyboards is fine; if we feel a need for it at some point, special effects pieces can be programmed ahead of time, and triggered by whoever has a free hand.  2nd guitarist?

IRL:  Post operative infection.  Yechh.

And a manager whose famly issues keep calling her away from the job.  I get a call, I'm there in ten minutes.  Though I can't complain about extra hours, exactly...I've got a fantasy life to live, dammit!

It's a tradeoff.   Saturday night I am attending a "lifestyle" group Bi party.  Thirty participants, three rooms, six beds.  I'm getting my freak on and taking notes!  (I know, I know....no oral.  *sigh*)

CurvyKitten

Nods~ that can work, and Tempest can start or do any special song fetures from the sidelines. She is the one to work with the sound board and what not.  Blink...blink...the hell where can I find a party like that around me.