Let's Play! :D

Started by Treble, August 05, 2010, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treble

Alrighty! While this whole approval thing goes through its courses, I need, need, NEED to write. I've got a couple ideas, and I'm all for a one on one. I think I'll keep it to a one on one for now, until I get more acquainted with the forum and all that jazz. I'm awright with almost anything. Modern Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, Non Fantasy, er... Not so big on sci-fi though. ;) Any takers?

Sirone

I'd definitely be down for something, I know how you feel, haha.

As for a setting? Well Medieval Fantasy is always fun! But really, I'm fine with anything.

Antioch

I am with ya here I will be willing to rp whilst we wait on this approval system. Hope we both get approved and a very big good luck to you. I could do a Fantasy, or whatever you would like.

Treble

Oooo! Well, since there's three of us Unapproveds, let's start an RP between the three of us. Are you okay with Medieval, Antioch? Sirone already said he was. =P

I had this idea earlier today, lemme know what ya think. ;)

Long ago, before there were cars, before there were trains or buses or airplanes, when the land was rich, and men were brave. When women were delicate, and children innocent, there was magic. Fairies and wizards, leprechauns and unicorns. Witches and demons, monsters and gnomes. It was a great time when man and magic walked hand in hand, one complimenting the other. And above all, watching everything with mystical eyes and great fearsome bodies... There were dragons.

Every dragon has a lord or lady, born to ride and command, to care for. And the same can be said reversed. They are a pair, a symbiotic circle. Or so it used to be as such. But Lord Wyvern has claimed himself king, and at his feet the true king lays, dead. He's turned the dragon couplings into a slavemanship. Dragons, once revered, are now nothing less than farm animals and transportation, degraded, subjugated, beaten, tormented. They are treated like beasts.

In the small town of Twylia there is a talk of rebels. Four people, born in the Four stages of the seasons, have grown together, have bled together, have lived in their peaceful town where talk of evil is naught but a far off whisper. Magic thrives in their parts, and they each represent one of the elements. Earth, Air, Fire, Water. And they do form the rebelion. The one that will stop Lord Wyvern from plunging the world even further into darkness, for they have something the enemy knows nothing of.

Long ago, at the moment of their births, they, each and everyone, came into this world as a Dragons Lord/Lady. They have grown together in this peaceful village, grown to love and trust their dragons as much as they do one another.

When tragedy strikes, causing the utter destruction of their village and the ones they love, the four friends, having been away at the time, come back to find their home in complete ruins. Will they save the world? Will they stop the evil Lord Wyvern and bring order from chaos? Yes... Yes they will..

Alrighty! That's all I got. Thoughts? ;)

Antioch

Alrighty sounds good :) But we only have three.....Oh and Sirone is approved just Underage..

Treble

O_o *Checks* Bah, it all looks the same! *Chuckles* Alrighty! That works perfectly! As for only having three, I'll be playing two. =P

Er... Do ya'll use Character Sheet templates? I can put one up if you need it, but generally I just let my players post up whatever they want, with a few guidelines.

Antioch

Put one up if you wish I can fill out a sheet or Describe him in the rp.

Treble

Sheet it is!

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]: (Pictures are perfectly okay. No anime please)
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Short History[/b]:
[b]Dragons Info[/b]:
[b]Dragon's Name[/b]:
[b]Dragon's Appearance[/b]: (Again, pictures are okay. No anime please)
[b]Dragon's Personality[/b]:

I'll have mine up in a few minutes. ;)

Treble

Eff the innability to edit posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway. o_O

I forgot to add in that you need to put down the season of your birth, and whatever element you control. ;)

Antioch

Name: Daniel Masterson
Personality: Funny, Outgoing, But still can be fierce when need be.
Appearance: Stands at 5'8" with short Red hair, Blue eyes, And very muscular.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, and Fire magic.
Short History: Daniel grew up with his friends learning to defend himself and his dragon. He also learned to ride his dragon with his friends. His Mother had died giving birth to him, and his father died at the age of four. He has been living with friends and various members of the town. When the town and its people where slaughtered he was given to killing Lord Wyvern. Will his anger blind him or will he actually follow the ways that are good to him? Only he can decide.
Season of birth/Element: Born in Summer. Element is Fire.
Dragons Info:
Dragon's Name: Jezzebella
Dragon's Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925704095/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/04/IceDragon.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp%3FMemberId%3D10639253&usg=__VspYYe1S-0MbHgxLZbflZEOy9rg=&h=400&w=280&sz=28&hl=en&start=24&sig2=hZiJCoBK0xpSOLN4kKjbEA&tbnid=DnMXBBBjZ0hvXM:&tbnh=153&tbnw=113&ei=nPNaTIWCLIq6sQPA7KThDw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:unofficial%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D575%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C570&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=352&oei=h_NaTOi6G9uYsgahy7Vo&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:24&tx=28&ty=110&biw=1366&bih=575
Dragon's Personality: She is a playful dragon, who likes to mess with her friends every now and then.

Treble

Accepted. Just so you know, though, the dragon is associated with whatever element you control. So she would be a fire dragon. I'm okay with the picture, as long as she doesn't control ice. =P

I'm still making mine. *chuckles*

Treble

Name: Chloe
Age: 18 (They all have to be the same age, obviously, so we'll talk about this more. )
Personality: Chloe is free spirited and happy. She generally has a happy disposition, and almost always looks at the positive even while everything's falling apart. She is the elemental Water, and the season Winter
Appearance:
Weapons: A short sword with small runes running along the middle of the actual sword. It's said to be a magical artifact.
Short History: Chloe grew up in a happy home, though it was just her parents and she. She was their only child, and a happy one at that. She loved running around with her dragon and friends, though she was always sure to come home at a reasonable hour so that she could have supper with her family. And, of course, Daniel was always welcome to join whenever he wanted. When she was older her father took her out into the fields and showed her what it truly meant to be a dragon rider, how to handle her best friend, how to glide happily on his back, how to protect him, and herself. As a gift he gave her a short sword that was said to have magical abilities.
Dragons Info:
Dragon's Name: Dante
Dragon's Appearance: (
Dragon's Personality: The dragon, much like his owner, is a happy being. He chuckles constantly, and generally enjoys playing pranks on people. Though it is ferocious, and is very protective over Chloe and her friends.

Antioch

Quote from: Treble on August 05, 2010, 12:29:40 PM
Accepted. Just so you know, though, the dragon is associated with whatever element you control. So she would be a fire dragon. I'm okay with the picture, as long as she doesn't control ice. =P

I'm still making mine. *chuckles*
Yea she is a fire girl with an icy look

Aoi Ka

Personality: Strong sense of loyalty, even stronger sense of pride. He makes plans, and he sticks to them no matter what. He can be hot headed when provoked.
Appearance: Large, almost bearlike in appearance. Strawberry blonde hair, with pale blue eyes, and a light tan. His clothes are much more functional than fashionable.
Weapons: His dragon, his bare hands, his mind, and lastly the Blade of Song, a cruel edged sword with a hook at the end and a portion of the core removed along the length of the blade, giving it the appearance of a musical note, along with light weight durability and a versatile functionality.
Short History: Born in Autumn, Deacon learned to adapt to change quickly. His family constantly sought better for themselves in the small town, changing houses and buying new land and selling off old things. His only real stability in his youth were his friends, the one saving constant.
Dragons Info: A wind dragon, able to soar faster and with more agility than any other breed. A sweep of his wings can send things flying all their own, and his reaction time is unparalleled in a fight.
Dragon's Name: Balthier
Dragon's Appearance: Pale greens highlight a primarily white body, his eyes are a deep emerald that seem to swirl the longer you stare into them.
Dragon's Personality: Much like his rider, Balthier is quick to react with anger, slow to change his mind, and fiercely proud of his capabilities.

Treble

Alrighty, Ka. :) Accepted. I guess we're just waiting on Sirone's character, and then I'll get the IC up and running.