Little No-Horn (Need 1 more player)

Started by Sabby, August 12, 2007, 05:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

out in the wilderness exist Satiracorns, a violent and cruel faery race dominated by women. Boys are rarely born, so these Satiracorns will capture human males and use them for breeding. Because of this, every now and then a boy is born smaller and weaker then others, and not so violent. These boys must find a place within the herd and try not to anger the others, because if he becomes an issue, he will be eaten.

These boys are used for sex, as they are not potent enough to impregnate a Satiracorn. Satiracorn are head and shoulders tallest then most humans, and the only thing about them that is unusual to humans besides their size is they're horns. Their horns can take any form, from tiny spikes, to massive antlers, to rows of studs, to huge curling steed like ones.

No-Horn was born small and without horns, but he is the Great Horns (their leader) son, and so she protects him to a very small degree, but still turns a blind eye to most cruelty directed at him, and will give him out to the woman as their toy.

Ok, its free form, and I'll allow rape and such, but I don't have many restrictions for characters. Try and mix it up a bit, like a Knight as a male prisoner, or a Satiracorn that is fond of No-Horn but is afraid to defend him because that will single her out as well.

Elvi

Confused.....
If girls are rarely born, then why are human males captured and used for breeding?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sabby

oh crap... simple typo there. 'Boys' are rarely born. Sorry about that

Zombie Apocalypso

Sabby

Sure. What character do you have in mind? You can fight if you wish, I'll be controlling all NPCs

Zombie Apocalypso

I would love to play the character fond of Little No-Horn, But I can also play the mother....

Sabby

well, whichever you decide, your welcome to play  :)

Elvi

Quote from: Sabbat on August 12, 2007, 05:34:14 PM
oh crap... simple typo there. 'Boys' are rarely born. Sorry about that

That makes much more sense...*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Zombie Apocalypso

Okies do you want me P.Ming you the profile/introduction or would you rather me post it when you put a thread up?

Sabby

Why don't you add it to your first post? I don't wanna load up the first post with a few profiles

Zombie Apocalypso

Sabby

I have me, No-Horn, and SerenitiesAngel is either playing Great Horn, or a yet nameless Satyricorn who wants to protect the abused No-Horn

Sabby

thats right. Males are captured for breeding.

Sabby

They're kind of primitive, so they only go for good, healthy men, thinking that means they're more potent.

Sabby

nope, just big, healthy men.

Sabby

Sabby

Sabby

I'll be putting it in NCNF. Would you and Serenity like to PM your characters to me?

Sabby

Just the standard description and history. It'll help if I give some details.

The Satyricorns live in Tribes, sleep in huts or on furs, fight with primitive spears and clubs and stolen weapons, like swords and bows, and are generally aggressive, though they are not so stupid. Greathorn is the queen of sorts, and she usually has no less then four mates. Her most prized mate is also called Greathorn. Warhorn is basically a war chief. Feel free to come up with titles on your own.

The children are not alowed to eat with adults. Children, once reaching the age of 20, will need to kill a beast and made a necklace of its bone and teeth. This will admit them to the adults ranks. So the boys and girls will be under strict supervision by one of the lesser war chiefs, learning to fight and how to survive.

Every meal is served in accordance of rank. The two Greathorns, then the Warhorn, then the other important ones, then the Warriors, and so on. The children may only be served once everyone else is.

The Satyricorn Tribes are a hard and merciless place to live, and for the few born small, like No-Horn, it is even more so.

Sabby

The will live in a tepy if they have the materials. The humans live within their walled off cities/castles. Men are captured as they travel the roads.

Sabby

communal. The entire Trib gathers for their meal. And the male captives are roughed up a little, but not on purpose. The Satyracorns try to keep them well fed and unharmed, but because of their brutish nature, they can't help but mess the men up a little.

Sabby

Everything that can be is shared out to as many tribes members as possible. The rules of partnerships are very loose. Think how a herd of lions would function, sharing everything and taking mates almost randomly.

Sabby

ok, I'm not getting a response from Serenity, so until she contacts me, I'll need one more player.