Primrose Academy [Hentai System RPG] [Still need girls!]

Started by GloomCookie, April 29, 2012, 10:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Well, you char appearance have a stat of 3. Plus breasts, we get 5. And plus 1 from cute, we get the 6 you put on sheet.

But in the rule book says that the cute attibute is not cumulative with Physical Attributes: only the largest modifier (or negative one) prevails. So, by this rule, you char appearance should be 3 + (2 from breasts wich is higher than the +1 from cute) = 5.

I got confused there.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Bloody Rose

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Annie

Miyu Tsubaki
Major: Computer/Videogames: she isn't some sort of hacker. Just a bit above from the average knowledge. But when it come to games, she really is good.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Of course, just forget that tail. Other pictures (NSFW): 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Attributes:
Endurance: 4
Appearance: 4 (+3 Kawaii)  = 7
Charisma: 3 (+3 Kawaii) = 6
Intelligence: 5

Potency: 4
Climax: 4

Advantages/Skills:

(+2) Breasts (DD cup).

(+6) Kawaii.

Disadvantages:

(-1) Airhead.

Sexual phobias:
(-2) Necrophobia.
(-2) Merinthophobia.

Sexual insanity:
(-2) Exhibitionism.
(-1) Fetishism (Public places).

Personality:

Miyu is a cheerful, easygoing person, though one could think she is shy because of her quiet behavior. She gets distracted easily, unless she's focused on an activity that she really enjoy. Miyu often tries to avoid confrontation and, sometimes, she can really act in a submissive way.

Bio:

With strict parents, Miyu grew a bit shy and didn't have much friends, except a few from her former school. So, until she met her boyfriend, Toshio, she usually spent her time playing videogames and surfing on internet. It was Toshio who made her change a lot, being more communicative and open to social interactions. And, on the sexual side, he made her addicted to exhibitionism and making sex on public places. She never got rid of some habits learned from him, llike never using underwear, for instance.

But, she had to move to another city and enroll on another school, the Primrose Academy. It was a tough change in her life, since she left behind all of her friends and also her love. She broke up with Toshio, since they both agreed that a long distance relationship would never work with them. Now, she seeks to move on and make new friends.

Nexus1199

Just so you know, a few of your links are broken. (or at least will not show for me).
My best guess is that is is from To Love Ru?

Bloody Rose

Annie

Yes, it is. I'll fix it, just a sec...

EDIT: I hope it's ok now.

Nexus1199

Bloody Rose

lol you need first to conquer the ladies to have some fun in the dorm, I will be adding some npcs soonish

Annie

Nexus, I noticed the same issue on your sheet too. You appearance is 8 because you added the modifier from penis size and kawaii, when you should add just one of them, whichever is higher.

Laughing Hyena

Anyone have a desire to change my sheet? I think it's a touch boring for a character as it stands.

Edit: He no longer is (huge.) He's now just 8 endurance but again it still feels like Im cloning so if anyone has ideas to differentiate him I'd love to hear em.

The mantra behind him was high *ahem* endurance. If you know what I mean. Kind of like the ugly protagonist.

Bloody Rose

We haven't started, your free to change characters as you see fit Hyena.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Bloody Rose on April 30, 2012, 05:03:52 PM
We haven't started, your free to change characters as you see fit Hyena.

I know Bloody. Im just asking for any suggestions so fire away if you want. ^_^

Bloody Rose

Potency: 8
Climax: 8

Skills/Advantages

Combative (XX) (2 CP)
+2 to Endurance within Sexual Intercourse (1 CP)
+4 to Endurance within a Street Fight (2 CP)
+2 to Endurance within Sports (1 CP)

as Annie said, only the highest will apply as a bonus to your endurance hon, so Street Fighter is the highest so it will be whatever points you put on Endurance +4

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Bloody Rose on April 30, 2012, 05:09:55 PM
Potency: 8
Climax: 8

Skills/Advantages

Combative (XX) (2 CP)
+2 to Endurance within Sexual Intercourse (1 CP)
+4 to Endurance within a Street Fight (2 CP)
+2 to Endurance within Sports (1 CP)

as Annie said, only the highest will apply as a bonus to your endurance hon, so Street Fighter is the highest so it will be whatever points you put on Endurance +4

So essential there is zero point in having specialties since the highest will stack no matter the situation? Im not sure but I don't think it works exactly like that in terms of skills. I will agree that only the highest will count in any circumstance but only if said circumstance occurs.

Bloody Rose

We are all new in the system but yeah your endurance would be 4

0+4=4

Laughing Hyena

Actually it would be 12.

(8+4 is 12.)

I had put flatly 8 points in endurance so any mod is working off that. Course the skill only helps in that circumstance and nowhere else.

Bloody Rose

okay :) well I like your character, he knows how to fight and all and it's protective of his little sister.

Annie

Ok, I think I'm done. If her pics are still not working, please, let me know. :)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Bloody Rose on April 30, 2012, 05:20:03 PM
okay :) well I like your character, he knows how to fight and all and it's protective of his little sister.

He does try.

Nexus1199

Quote from: Bloody Rose on April 30, 2012, 03:54:02 PM
lol you need first to conquer the ladies to have some fun in the dorm, I will be adding some npcs soonish
I was thinking something a little more passive before the conquering, but that is better. lol
Quote from: Annie on April 30, 2012, 04:46:05 PM
Nexus, I noticed the same issue on your sheet too. You appearance is 8 because you added the modifier from penis size and kawaii, when you should add just one of them, whichever is higher.
It seems like Kawaii is a pointless thing if you can not add it to physical attributes such as penis size and breast size. Needs to be reworked some how to at least give some sort of fraction of it? Anyway fixed.

Bloody Rose

that is more for rp purposes than anything I think. Being cute its something you can actually rp. After I do some stuff I need to I will start making npcs to put around the campus.

Annie

Just need to know if my char is approved. ;D

Bloody Rose

Laughing Hyena