Garage Tunes for the soul (Band roleplay- All Roles Filled)

Started by Bekah Boo, January 29, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

We're just teenagers looking for our shot at fame.....

Every teenager at one point in their life has always dreamed to be part of a famous band sometime or another, who wouldn't want that life? The fame, the wealth, the recognition?Millions of fans lining up just to hear your music, your woes and dreams put to lyrical form, there is little doubt the appeal in becoming famous in the rock and roll world and yet it's an straining if not fleeting pipe dream for many.
This is the story of one such band, a group of friends who's dream to make it big has finally come true after years of struggling and putting their hearts out to be smashed time and time again. All the disappointment and suffering finally seemed to pay off, but now that the hard part is over what will it be like now that they're growing in popularity?

What I'm looking for in this story is the day to day life of our band, their own inward struggles as the pressure of fame burdens them, how they cope and what sort of drama may occur. Maybe there is back stabbing that could result in the band splitting? Maybe one member can't take the fandom and simply dives into whatever vice to cope? Maybe romance ensues and brings more turmoil than what they could have ever expected? It's all on the table, and really something I want to experience in.Along with fame many outside forces could be turning heads, a few stalkers and obsessive fans, the wear and tear of the lifestyle on the road, groupies getting over their heads and even egos getting out of control;there are many possibilities.

I am looking for a few key roles to be taken, this short list can be altered and such but we need them mainly to of course bring the band together.

]Singer-Taken by Blueyedbard
Drummer- Taken by Kokaine
Lead Guitarist- Taken by JustAlexendar
Bassist -Taken By Bekah Boo
Rhythm Guitarist- TBA
Manager (If interested please message me, For plans in the future)
Roadie 1- Taken by Bekah Boo
Roadie 2
Roadie 3

Rules:

So because I am apparently an glutton for self punishment I decided on another group idea I've had tinkering in the back of my head for a while, as I have only one other group story and it's going fairly well. By no means am I an expert yet, though I figured I would give another one a chance. That being said, I will not tolerate drama.The first little snippet of it I will not hesitate to kick people out. In the past I've seen drama completely tear a story apart, so please for the sake of common decency just try to be respectful to others okay? If there are any issues don't hesitate to message me and I will clear up the matter quickly.

As far as posting length I want to maintain at least 3 to 4 paragraphs if not longer as my normal rules apply to this as well; no one liners and god moding. I want to create a story full of emotion and depth, so posts should be detailed and be much more than sheer reaction if it can be helped. Any OOC chatter will be in it's own thread that I will set up as the main thread is nothing but IC posts.

I live in South Carolina so my time zone may vary compared to others, that being said I tend to post in the later afternoon going to the wee hours of the morning as I tend to not sleep all that well. Some posts may need to be paused in order to get into a routine though that doesn't mean we skip over due to an inactive partner. There may be posts that can further explain your own until we can move the story along, but try and be courteous to others given we are all in different time zones. That said as well I at least want one post a week from all players, nothing too extreme but any inactivity longer than an week unless stated will result in a character being taken out in some form.

As always all are welcome so don't be shy, as well as if anyone has anything to add do message me as I don't bite too hard ;3
This story in particular will have sexual elements as well as drug abuse, alcohol, and most anything that can be associated with the rock and roll lifestyle.

If interested please message me with the sheet as well as any other questions you may have. If accepted I will message privately, so do not bother me on the matter. This is merely an interest check for the time being as if there is enough serious players involved I will be making the other threads such as the OOC and IC in due time. Along with the character sheet I will require a sample post, to narrow the decision. I am aware that having a certain word number and sample posts may seem a bit much but as this is my third attempt at this story I am cracking down on those who wish to join, that if I feel they are not a good fit I will politely tell them so. If I offend anyone I do not mean such, simply it has come to this and I have no other way around it.
Please list in this sort of format:

[image height=350]Your image here[/img]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Character description (pictures are accepted):[/b]
[b]Band Position:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

As well as character sheets, if there are any questions feel free to ask them here and I will answer as best as I can. Thank you and all be well.
Please message me all Character sheets, as I don't want to clutter up the interest check. Questions and such can be posted here however so don't be shy ;3

Bekah Boo

As of right now the only positions that are taken are Bassist and one of the roadies, as they will be a pair of twins with the brother acting as the head tech of all their audio equipment. The manager position as well isn't an immediate requirement as that plot line would be further down the road. The idea is to play out their mundane lives in their small home town for a short while, seeing how they are somewhat misunderstood and all before a event takes place that finally makes them decide to leave the one horse town and try and escape into a world they may or may not be prepared for.
There will be trials and hardships, emotional growth but also weaknesses found as the idea is this story will be much more character driven than actual plot.

Bekah Boo

Player Name: Bekah Boo
Name: Remy Donavan
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5'1
Weight: 110
Character description (pictures are accepted):Vivid red hair that she constantly dyes, along with her 'trash' fashion as her parents like to call it. Has a nose and lip hoop in her lower lip and left nostril, along with a birthmark on her right shoulder blade that both her and her twin share in the shape of a star
Band Position: Bassist
Personality: WIP
History:WIP

Player Name: Bekah Boo
Name: Sebastian 'Sebby' Donavan
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 6'2
Weight:180
Character description (pictures are accepted):
Band Position: Roadie (Head technician)
Personality: WIP
History: WIP

Foxy DeVille

Let's get ready to rock 'n' roll!

Player Name: Foxy Oni
Name: Amy Humphrey aka Jesse Dillinger
Orientation: Bicurious
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 103 lbs.
Character description: Pretty and petite, with a bit of "resting bitch face." Dresses in a mix of cute clothes and rocker girl cliches.
Band Position: Rhythm guitarist
Personality: Spoiled rich girl trying to rebel. Can be a bit of a shallow poseur but she's serious about the band.
History:
Amy is the daughter of a successful plastic surgeon and grew up getting what material goods she wanted. What she didn't get was attention as her father put in a lot of hours at work and her stepmother was more concerned about her social calendar than a child that wasn't hers. When she turned fifteen Amy acted out in the usual ways... staying out late, sneaking booze, showing a lot of skin. But she got quickly bored by this as she felt like she was just going through the motions. Then she found out a band was forming and she felt like this was her chance to be real for once. Her older brother gave her a crash course on guitar playing when he was home from college. Amy was thrilled to find out her practicing annoyed her stepmother while she was trying to do Pilates. Amy got a spot in the band, although this was due more for her ability to pick up a check than her adequate but not spectacular musical talent. Her status was cemented when she asked for and received a van from her father after getting her license. She insisted on using the stage name Jesse Dillinger, although the band calls her Amy when she gets too annoying. "Jesse" likes the rocker lifestyle, although she might be getting a bit over her head with her partying.

Wishkey

Hmm. Thinking to do a guy: a cocky singer, chasing fame and money. But I can't find the right face claim. Arghhh!  >:(

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Wishkey on January 31, 2018, 01:47:17 AM
Hmm. Thinking to do a guy: a cocky singer, chasing fame and money. But I can't find the right face claim. Arghhh!  >:(

Haha that’s always what hangs me up XD
But bring on the cocky singer lol ;3

Bekah Boo

Most positions are being sought at the moment with a few candidates so do be patient with me;
On another note the slot of drummer and a few more roadies/friends are still up for grabs so get them while you can.
;3

Kokaine

I might be interested in making a female drummer if you'll have me.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bekah Boo

Sure send in a character sheet and sample post and we’ll see what happens ;3

On that note accepting male roadies as of this moment in time.
It’s looking female heavy with two exceptions.

Sephora

Player Name: Sephora
Name: Cricket Saxx
Orientation:  Polyamorous
Height: 5,8"
Weight: 125 Ibs
Character description (pictures are accepted): Hand-me down clothes and finds out of the rummage sale at the local goodwill.
Band Position: lead guitarist
Personality: upbeat flake who thinks the world would be a much better place if people just learned how to chill out.
History:  Cricket's life has been mastering how to deal with disaster since day one.  Her Mother was an actual groupie for a serious rockstar---and she claims that Cricket is his daughter, but no DNA test was ever done.  Cricket's really not holding her breath for it.  She's also not holding her breath that her mother will ever stop doing drugs long enough to take care of her.  Cricket's been taken away from her mom and put into foster care more times than she can count, and it's taught her well how to cope with disappointment.

Life has taught Cricket that shit isn't fair.  She's taken that lesson and opted to only give a shit about the things she cares about.  So she's practically flunking out of school, so what?  She was never going to become a doctor anyway.  So she's never actually worn a piece of clothing that was brand new---in the big scheme of things, whats the harm of that?  Her ass still looks good in those jeans.  In the span of her life she's discovered exactly two things she's good at.  Fucking and making music.  So those are the only things she focuses her heart on.

Truth be told, Cricket's blowjobs are only pretty good.  But her music?  The bitch can play.  Her riffs on the guitar can send shivers down just about anyones spine, and  ever since she joined in with the band she's been writing music like a fiend.  She can't come up with the words, but the melodies?  There are a million songs in her head just dying to get out.  She'll just hand over the notes to someone who has a creative way with vocabulary.

Wishkey

Player Name: Wishkey
Name: Alex Mackenzie
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 6'1 (1.85 m)
Weight: 136
Character description: tall, athletic figure, blue eyes, dark hair, a lot of tattoos over his neck, hands, and chest, as well as a little cross at the corner of his left eye, grunge style.
more pictures

Band Position: Singer
Personality: self-assured, charismatic, stubborn, arrogant, egoistic. He cares about his bandmates, but he would do anything for fame, even if that meant crossing them.

History: Alex loved music since he was a child. Seeing this, his mother made sure that he could follow his passions, signing him up for guitar and singing classes. It helped him get the basis of music, but he resigned when he got sick of teachers telling him what to do and how to sing. This happened around the time when he started to embrace his misfit reputation. He skipped school, spent his nights in rock venues and joined the band, hoping to reach fame in his own way. Somehow he managed to graduate (after repeating the junior year), but college wasn’t in his plans.

Because of his behavior, he usually fought with his father who didn't approve of his dream to become a well-known singer. Getting sick of him too, Alex moved with his uncle (ironically, his father’s brother was a music lover just like him.) His father disowned him, which only made Alex work harder to make the band succeed. It became his only way to earn a living, given that his uncle wasn’t that wealthy himself. He's hungry for fame and money, and nothing could stand in his way from obtaining what he wants.

As the face of the band, Alex is known for his outstanding vocal range, his stage stunts and usually sleeping with fans. He wants his group to get the fame it deserves, but he knows that there will come a day when he’ll have to find a better opportunity and move on.

Wishkey

@Sephora: I FREAKING LOVE TAYLOR! Interesting character btw. I can't wait to see more :3

Sephora

Lol, thanks Wish!  Hopefully you'll like Cricket just as much.  :3  I like your facegrab's bird tattoo.

Bekah Boo

Just looking for a few males to help even out the playing field ;3
I am even open to a male keyboardist and rhythm guitar if it helps.

Kokaine

Sorry, wasn't my intention to step on toes.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Sephora

Bekah Boo

Get them while they're hot!

We have open positions for keyboard, back up guitar and roadies!
We are a bit female heavy so bring on some boys!

*sets out a plate of cookies*

Bekah Boo

Kokaine

Player Name: Kokaine
Name: Ezrah Salinas
Orientation: Figuring it out (Pan)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 137lbs

A very lowkey and casual sense of style plus a few tattoos and ear & navel piercings. She has the whole freckles and big brown eyes thing going for her but doesn't play them up on the day to day. She tans really easily in the sun.

Band Position: Drummer

Personality: Despite having dabbled as a jock for a bit, Ezrah was never really one of the cool kids. Quiet, intelligent, and prone to daydreaming or drumming on random surfaces when bored, she faces the world with a chill devil may care sort of swagger. She seemingly allows nothing to stick to her, nothing to cling, or matter at all and has a habit of doing things her own way in her own time. She's not antisocial but often finds relating to others a tad difficult simply because they come from a world she just doesn't understand. She holds on to a lot of anger under the surface and can be quite volitile on those rare occasions when things manage to penetrate too deeply. Surfing and music are pretty much Ezrah's way of coping. They are the two things that can keep her grounded and sane and if you ask her they are the only two things she is any good at. She plays a number of instruments passably well but the drums and percussion are her passion.

History: Ezrah grew up in the shadow of bible thumping religious nuts (her words) who have a particular knack for using the word of God to justify any action they wish to take while simultaneously condeming every damn move she makes that isn't perfectly in line. Which admittedly are a lot. As if in answer to her mother's extreme reprogramming into the born again Christian she styles herself as, Ezrah has always seemed incapable of playing the dutiful daughter role. Regardless of what she tried, she could never get it right and eventually fell into the all encompassing mask of indifference when forced to be around her parents.

To be clear, Miguel Salinas was most definitely not her biological father but given how he had been the one to "save" her mother from her downward spiral into sin after her father literally flamed out--well, Ezrah could still recall the last time she'd dared to ask about her real father. Hell, she's not even permitted to speak of her older bother. More than a decade her senior, he went to jail for seveal petty crimes and has since turned his back on his mother and sister in blatant rejection of Miguel, leaving Ezrah to fend for herself. Which she does by simply not being around as much as humanly possible.

To help with this Ezrah spent as much of her preteens throwing herself into every extracurricular, every rec sports league, every activity she could manage. Out of it all only music really stuck and to keep doing it she had to essentially sign herself up to play with a church band so that her parents would buy her instruments and endure her lengthy practice sessions. It was a nightmare and a half but whatever, it got her private lessons and a decent outlet every once in a while.

Getting in with the band back in the day wasn't any Cinderella story. She was a drummer without a band (that she would ever admit to being in), and the band had no drummer. It just kinda fit. Ezrah wasn't so much thinking fame and fortune as she was just wanting to lose herself in the music, and avoid going home. Now that they've made it, Ezrah's found that walking the tightrope between losing herself for a little while and losing herself permanently might be more difficult than she first imagined.

My O/Os

Bekah Boo

Currently searching for lead and rhythm guitarists!
The IC has already started though it is still fairly early so come on in!

Lyron

I might be interested in picking up one of the guitarists. The guy I have in mind would probably want lead, but I would be okay with rhythm too. Maybe there could be a little bit of bad blood that way?

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Haru329 on March 08, 2018, 06:10:23 AM
I might be interested in picking up one of the guitarists. The guy I have in mind would probably want lead, but I would be okay with rhythm too. Maybe there could be a little bit of bad blood that way?

That could be amusing, go ahead and message me a character profile and sample post and we’ll see what we come up with ;3

Lyron

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 08, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
That could be amusing, go ahead and message me a character profile and sample post and we’ll see what we come up with ;3

Okay! Just have to get through work first. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Bekah Boo

Lyron

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 08, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
Haha no sweat ;3
I’m in the same boat lol.

Haha almost there. ;D
Was it decided where the band's hometown is? I saw Nebraska and Georgia mentioned. Could be that I'm incredibly blind though lol.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Haru329 on March 08, 2018, 11:42:17 AM
Haha almost there. ;D
Was it decided where the band's hometown is? I saw Nebraska and Georgia mentioned. Could be that I'm incredibly blind though lol.

Lol we went back and forth though I think the Georgia area is most ideal; Bible Belt and all lol.

Lyron

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 08, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
Lol we went back and forth though I think the Georgia area is most ideal; Bible Belt and all lol.
Thanks!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Bekah Boo

Only one position left!
Searching for our lead guitarist!

Lyron

Player Name: Haru329
Name: Zak Griffin
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 162
Character description (pictures are accepted): Blue-green eyes, brown hair that's usually spiked in some manner, and a slab of muscle from time in the gym. His sense of style is usually some t-shirt, usually black, and jeans. He has one tattoo (where and what to be decided).

More pictures

Band Position: Lead Guitar
Personality: Not even a star yet, and Zak already walks through life like a rock god persona: an arrogant, leave-no-stone-unturned, I-do-what-I-want attitude with a dash of promiscuity and an obnoxious, cynical mouth to roll the eyes of the stuck-up suburbanites. Fake it 'til you make it, right? Or something like that. A little of it's dramatized for the public because it gives him entertainment; he's more down to earth and amicable around the band, with a dose of (supposedly) good-natured mischief and hundreds of hours of practice under his belt to show he's serious about the guitar. Although maybe not the type to own his wrongdoings or consider how his actions impact others, practically raising himself has given him a desire for independence and some sense of responsibility in that regard. Clinginess gives him hives. Last but not least, he's stubborn, sometimes going to great lengths to make a point, even if it's at his own detriment.
History: Once upon a time, a girl named Sedusa fell in love with a singer, and she skipped to Miami with him on the dreams of him making it big. As time passed, the chances seemed slim, but she stuck with him when his first band fell apart, when he struggled to find another, when the next one seemed doomed to playing at nothing more than local gigs. She even had his child during their throes of passion. It wasn't exactly part of the plan, but it enamored her to him all the more, and Sedusa waited for that moment he would propose. It never came. The clock struck midnight when Brothers of the Beat scored their first hit single, turning him into a ghost that haunted them in the form of checks in the mail, even after their fame tapered off a couple years later.

She wouldn't go crawling back to her parents. That would prove they were right all along. They moved to her home state of Georgia, though, and lived in a trailer park while Sedusa used the silence money/child support to better herself...and sampled the local meat on the side. Zak was in second grade when the move happened, where he quickly knew babysitters more than his own mother, until he was old enough to stay home alone. He hung out with the other kids in the park and wailed on his kiddie drum set, the only thing he got from his dad besides the last name, which he kept even when Sedusa sank her fangs in some well-off guy. She married him before Zak started eighth grade. Not much changed, and yet it did: a bigger home, in which he was primarily left to his own devices, and a new town, which set the stage for his future, not just because of the band that he would later join but also for the guitar his new step-daddy won him over with. What could Zak say? He was easy. It was that for which he had the most passion, and it became his ticket into the band. Stealing the lead guitar from some other douchebag? It seemed like a win to him, not to mention this band had a good chance of making it big, and he wanted to have a better run than his dad (not that he's been such an open book about the relation).

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

CurvyKitten

I keep looking at this one and wondering if this may be open to another female or is it still looking for males still?

Bekah Boo

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 09, 2018, 10:34:55 PM
I keep looking at this one and wondering if this may be open to another female or is it still looking for males still?

Hey Curvy ;3

While I would say having more males would be nice I wouldn't be opposed to another girl, I have one other person interested at the moment though so if he falls through I'll hit you up ;3

Though don’t be shy as I am still accepting all applications.

CurvyKitten

Aww ~pouts~ No biggy. Thanks for getting back to me. I had an idea for lead guitarist, a character I've been itchy to play since she popped into my head. So if the spot in the band ends up being open let me know. :) Wish you all the rp goodness in the world though!

Bekah Boo

Currently doing a reboot of this story:

Roles needed are Singer and Rhythm guitar, as well as some roadies/tech if there are any interested.

Please message me all info as it's easier for me to keep up with.

Lux12

I have a few ideas for singer and rhythm guitarist. I'll have to have to run at least one of them by to see if they're a good fit.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Lux12 on July 25, 2018, 06:42:10 PM
I have a few ideas for singer and rhythm guitarist. I'll have to have to run at least one of them by to see if they're a good fit.

No worries ;3
Just drop me a message ;3

BlueEyedBard

Hey guys, thought I might drop in a character request for the lead singer.
Let me know if this works for you!

Player Name: Blueeyedbard
Name: Otto Fischer
Orientation: Straight (except for when he is very drunk or very high. Then all bets are off)
Height: 1.85 meters
Weight: 84kg
Otto is tall and slender, with barely an ounce of body fat on him. This was due to a diet of primarily caffeine and nicotine. He is covered in piercings and tattoos. Some of which done in a less than professional setting, giving him the scars to go with. Then again, how to discern the scars from bad tats, apart from the scars from fights, would be a challenge all its own.

Band Position: Singer
Personality: when it comes to people he doesn't know, Otto is the strong, silent type, on the verge of being the angry violent type. Even the fans of the band don't always claim him as their favorite, seeing him as a bit of an asshole. Though the fans that get him, and are into his fuck the world and everyone in it attitude, he is a huge favorite.
To his friends he is always quick with a joke and ready to leand a hand when needed. While he may be very rough around the edges, he is fiercely loyal. The type who would run head first into a fist fight for you, without even asking why, and at the end of the night he would be sitting right next to you in a jail cell saying "They're lucky the fuzz showed up. Another minute and we'dve killed 'em"
History:
Otto was born in Munich, Germany to a mother and father who had no business having children. Both alcoholics and recreational drug users, who skirted between jobs every couple of weeks or so, and could barely remember that they needed to put food on the table, let alone put aside for it. Because of this Otto grew up mostly as a hood on the streets.

He always had friends, and he always stuck with them, through good and bad. Unfortunately, most of it was bad. Vandalism mostly, and shoplifting now and then. Not out of need, just because that's what his friends did, and they were all he had. So that's what he did. Even when things shifted to drinking, and smoking weed, he didn't shy away. After all, look at his upbringing.

If there was one good thing about his friends, it was that they were very in with the music scene in the area, and Otto got to experience different bands of all kinds. He started writing lyrics, and then music (though crudely). There was even a time when he was invited to sing for some musicians that were in between a front man at the time, and learned that he actually had a great voice and presence for the stage.

Of course playing around with music could only happen at the club's late at night. During the day you had to figure out a way to get cash.
His friends convinced him to boost a car with them. That was his first run in with the police. After an inspection of his home, the social worker sent him to live with his grandma in America. Land of opportunity. That's when he really started to focus on his music writing, and worked to find a band of his own.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Bekah Boo

Whowhatwhere

Still looking for roadies? I want to play a big guy. Knows audio & electronics well, turns out to be a really good guitarist but has really bad anxiety. Humble, but bitter.
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

BlueEyedBard

I think we need a guitarist more. Why not make him into that?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 30, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
Still looking for roadies? I want to play a big guy. Knows audio & electronics well, turns out to be a really good guitarist but has really bad anxiety. Humble, but bitter.

We are but yes we're looking more so for a guitarist at the moment, which could be something worked into his character sheet if you want to go ahead and fill one out and send to me.

Whowhatwhere

Possibly. So, he could be a really good guitarist but he has stage fright and so he consigned himself to playing the easier guitar parts, perhaps?
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 31, 2018, 08:50:52 AM
Possibly. So, he could be a really good guitarist but he has stage fright and so he consigned himself to playing the easier guitar parts, perhaps?

Why don’t you send me a profile and we’ll see what we can do ;3
A shy character is always welcome in the den of lions we have going on ;3

Bekah Boo

All slots are full!
If there are any still interested the positions of roadies are still available~

Bekah Boo

Rhythm guitarist needed to fill out the roster!
Get it while it's hot ;3

Devilyn Sydhe

This has held my interest for a while now so, if I can get a sheet together in time, I would like to be considered for the rhythm guitarist role.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: KalebHyde on August 02, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
This has held my interest for a while now so, if I can get a sheet together in time, I would like to be considered for the rhythm guitarist role.

Glad to hear that ;3
The role is on hold for you so take your time.