Rubicon's Crossings

Started by Rubicon, October 04, 2010, 12:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubicon

Rubicon's Crossings
or
Just how many jokes about "crossing the Rubicon" can one man make, anyway?

Howdy all! I've been enjoying my time here on Elliquiy quite a lot -- responding to other folks and building some pretty great roleplaying moments with them. But, like everyone else, I'm hitting the point where I want to start building scenarios of my own, soliciting participation -- things like that. Have a look and PM me if any of these interest you. (Don't post responses here -- we might as well keep the thread pretty well organized).

I'm organizing around settings, more or less. I'll post new settings as individual posts, and I'll edit those posts to reflect changes or new opportunities in those settings -- you can see a list of them in this post, with convenient "hyper" link technology to move you down the screen at the click of your mouselike clicking device. Above that, you'll see a list of basic cravings -- these are the kinds of things you can PM me about any old time. Below them both you can find a list (with links) of my current Forum based Roleplaying excursions.

Please note: While I'll do up the On and Offs a little better than I've got them now (check Role Playing Preferences for the current information), there's one thing that's an absolute non-starter with me. I will not, regardless of setting or time period, do scenes with characters below the age of 18 -- it may be acceptable to go 16-18 on Elliquiy, but it's not my thing. Also, even 18 year old highschoolers and the like are a squicky area for me. 19 and above is safest. College I'm fine with.

One Shots and Cravings

These are things that I'm actively craving right now, but haven't yet formed into coherent settings or scenarios. Maybe you can help me with them!

• Angels, Demons, Angel/Demon, mixtures between them and humans. (I love angelsmut to pieces.)
  • Superheroes. (Spandex, superpowers, and modern day corsetry-as-combat gear. What's not to love?)
  • Elevator Sex (elevator breaks down, maybe two people on the edge of an affair give in, or a NonCon scene)
  • Anonymous Sex (what people my age used to call "Zipless Fucks.")
  • Sleep/drugged/hazy sex. (Impaired judgement -- I just have a yen right now)

Settings and "Looking Fors"

These are quick links to the different settings I flesh out in the posts below, along with the scenarios I'm actively seeking in those settings. If any of these interest you, click on the link to Read More About It.

• To Secure the Future: (Dark Fantasy) Looking for "A Door Closes, a Window Opens" and "Just Lie Back, Close Your eyes and Think of Southern Kingdom"
  • Cowl and Power Ring: (Four Color Superheroic) Looking for "Paso Doble of Doom" and "Passing the Torch"
  • Club Vermilion: (Contemporary/Anonymous) Looking for "In the Night"

Current/Taken Roleplays

Games and scenarios that have been started with someone and are ongoing. Check these out if you want to have some idea of my style and tastes.

One-Shots

• Vermilion (A prototype of the Club Vermilion setting)

Light/Human Solo

Bondage/Human Solo

NC: Exotic-Freeform Solo

Extreme Solo

(This list will get updated when new RPs settle into a rhythm. These should be considered representative. Not all collectable dishes go up in value -- some go down. The Franklin Mint accepts no responsibility for decisions made by the consumer. Always consult your financial advisor, a medical practitioner or a priest before making any investment. Not legal tender in any country.)

Rubicon

To Secure the Future
M/F (F Wanted), NonCon, Reluctance, Possible Bondage, Possible M/C, Impregnation, Fantasy
1 Primary, up to 3 variations
Mid-fantasy setting, low but present magic

For generations, there have been tensions between the highly ordered and tradition-minded Southern Kingdom (mostly human subjects, ruled by noble Elven families) and the upstart Northern Kingdom (mostly human, rules by humans, with some other races in various measures). To the Southerners, the Northern Kingdom represented chaos and a threat. To the Northerners, the Southern Kingdom represented ossification and oppression.

For the fourth time in four generations, there has been a major and costly war. As with the other three, the war came when the Southern Kingdom invaded, seeking to impose their rules and traditions on the North. Once again, the Northerners have beaten them, though the cost in lives and resources was steep. All the other times, the Northern Kingdom was content to beat the Southerners off and leave them be. This time, however, they have had enough. This time, they want to ensure the peace forever -- even if they must eliminate the very Southern way of life to do it.

The traditions of the Southerners would be the key to ensuring Northern independence and forever eliminating the threat of the South. The elven families who rule their kingdom maintain impeccable sky elven bloodlines -- and the elves do not bear young often, being so long lived. The process of keeping the bloodlines pure is painstaking, and the traditions of the Southern Kingdom do not allow for bloodlines that cross to go to war with one another.

The Northerners have captured several of the Southern fortresses -- where the royal and noble families hold sway. They have captured the next generation -- the young lords and ladies, and brought them North. The true, immature children of the Elves have been taken as well, to be raised far from their ancestral lands. The elders have largely been put to death -- with only rare exceptions.

The Northerner plan is a dark one, driven by dark times. They will preserve the Northern Kingdom... by fusing the pure blood of the Elves with their own human nobility. Each elf, male or female, will only bear or sire children with human Northern nobles. There are elixirs known which will awaken the breeding time of the elves individually. There are others which will render them sterile -- those elders who have survived have already been given the latter.

These are tales of this dark time in the land.

CLAIMED: Primary: The Princess Compromised

The Princess of the Elves, haughty but not unkind, is the most important captive of the Northerners. By the traditions of the Southern Kingdom, a Princess cannot inherit -- she can be but a regent until she bears a Prince, if there is no male child. The Princess is an only child, and has been trained to be a regent while the elaborate courtships that would marry her to another Elven house and produce an heir -- hopefully a male -- have been taking place behind the scenes.

Then the war came, started by the Princess's father in an effort to finally bring the Northerners into line. It went badly for the Southern Kingdom -- but for the first time the Northerners invaded the fortresses of the elves. And the princess was captured and brought to the North, along with many other nobles of her generation.

The second son of the Northern King knows the Princess -- during the peacetime, they had several conversations. They like each other. In a better world, perhaps they could have even been friends or lovers.

It is not a better world. His older sister -- who will be Queen of the North -- has been spared from the fusion of bloodlines. But it cannot simply be a nobleman siring a child upon the Princess. It must be royalty.

It must be the second son.

A reluctant man. A captive elven princess. Alchemical agents to ensure conception.

The future must be preserved.

(I would be playing the second son -- I'm looking for someone to play the Princess. This would be a non-consensual scene with impregnation, potential bondage and potential mind-control -- lust potions or the like. It would not be an S/M Dom/Sub scene.)

First Variation: A Door Closes, a Window Opens

One of the noble elves has been unceremoniously delivered to the nobleman who is to sire children off her. At the same time, this elf-maid is from an old and powerful family, with ties back to the dark elves. She and her kin have always endured and prospered by taking their circumstances and turning them to their advantage. The nobleman himself has land and power in the Northern government.

The old ways of the Southern Kingdom are over. She can see that even if the other elves cannot. Through this noble, she could establish herself -- not only maintaining what control she could over her family holdings in the South, but establish herself as a permanent presence -- a power and voice -- here in the North.

And what was the cost? A child with the human? He was not so unpleasant to look at, and at their first meeting, it became clear that his own machinations might -- might -- just be as byzantine as her own.

Perhaps this was an opportunity, and it would be a shame not to explore it. Of course, that would mean not just conceiving a child but building an actual relationship -- and preferably a marriage -- with this man. All would be naught without legitimacy, after all....

The question was, could the two adapt to each other's.... tastes.....

(I would be the human male, looking for the elven female. If anything, this would be a Dom/Dom dark romance, with perhaps more kink. If this were a novel series, this pair would become the recurring antagonists -- neither one concerned with the past, just what this meant for the future. This could end up involving other characters as the dark couple find ways to indulge their passions.)

Second Variation: Just Lie Back, Close Your eyes and Think of Southern Kingdom

A male elf of the Southern Kingdom is one of the captives, brought to the keep of a Lord. The Lord's eldest daughter has been selected. The elf has no intention of going through with any of this.

The daughter, on the other hand, is thrilled. A powerful, handsome elf, children with elvish blood, and most of all, the daughter herself finding herself the most important woman on the estate.

Of course, it's a slight problem that the elf-lord himself is actively resisting everything. Honestly, there's nothing to be done but attack the problem head on -- tie the elf-lord down, ply him with lust and fertility potions, and have her wicked, wicked way with him.

(Looking for the F, NonCon Bondage -- highly enthusiastic. No matter how dark the thoughts or tormented the soul of the Elf-lord, the woman would be cheerful and friendly -- and of course, with the power of alchemy and rope, why, anything is possible!)

CLAIMED: Third Variation: My Ally, My Danger

Rather than see her daughter given over to the Northerners, an Elven duchess sacrifices herself, claiming her daughter died in the assault. The daughter herself fled, moving through the hidden passages of the fortress, until she found herself in the deep woods, out an ancient escape tunnel.

She is found by a Southern soldier -- a human, whose family was killed in the warfare -- he has no love for the North, but no love for the rulers of the Southern Kingdom, either. After all, they provoked the war that killed his family. However, he still takes the woman on, using different techniques of disguising her as a human and traveling to the east, in hopes of reaching a seaport and getting off the continent entirely. Then, she can remain pure until such time as a male of proper bloodline can be found, and she can bear the last pureblood child of the Southern Kingdom. Indeed, if hers is the only pureblood child left (and is male) that child would one day be the King of the Southern Kingdom.

The pair travel through occupied territories, disguised as a farmer and his wife -- both human -- as they seek to avoid death or capture. The problem... is twofold. First off, the soldier and the elf warm to each other. He is loyal, brave and strong, and helps her despite having every reason not to. She is warm, kind and humble, and does not treat him like an inferior.

The problem is, the elf-maid has gone into season -- it happens only decade or more, and it lasts a year when it does happen. But during that year, she is highly receptive... if she should... indulge the desires they both are beginning to feel... then she will almost inevitably conceive a child. The soldier doesn't care about bloodlines or purity -- he's as happy to see the Southern Kingdom fall. The elf-maid has a duty to her kind.... Will she be delivered from the dark plan of the Northern Kingdom... only to toss away the last hope of the South for her own love and passion?

(Seeking the F, Romance, banter, room for almost any kind of exploration. This would be as much or more about the journey than the destination.)

Rubicon

Cowl and Power Ring
M/F, F/F, M or F wanted. Spandex/Superhero, Possible NonCon, Bondage, Conflict, Other Kink as negotiated, no degradation/humiliation outside of normal comic book convention
Four color Superheroic

Exemplar City is the crown jewel of the Eastern Seaboard. It has the dizzying heights, the glass and metal spires, the shining industry and financial blockbusters that fuel the region if not the nation. It also has the dark slums, the projects, the places where people suffer and evil preys on the innocent.

And as you might have guessed, such a city is protected. Men and women in admittedly inconvenient and sometimes downright impractical clothing dual across rooftops, in the skies above or on the streets below, each one seeking to protect the city... or rule it.

These are just a few of their stories.

Comic Book #1: Paso Doble of Doom

She is a vigilante -- perhaps some powers but mostly flexibility, training, skill, talent and sheer luck protecting her as she sweeps the streets of Exemplar City's darker neighborhoods. Despite her beauty, she has become well known for not being soft -- she is strong and powerful, and dedicated.

He is a thief. Clever instead of vulgar, uninterested in hurting people -- just wanting to live off them. His crimes fuel his lifestyle and his need for excitement. He is almost a legend -- if he wants something of yours, he will get it. The police and security guards can't stop him. For that, you would need a hero.

Or a heroine.

It almost goes without saying that from the first time they fought each other, sparks flew. Both in their prime, both fueled by adventure, both being exhilarated to find a worthy opponent. At the same time, she is a good girl, and he is at best a bad boy: good for a movie, not so good for a relationship -- especially when he keeps robbing jewelry stores.

At the same time, a good thief knows there's more than one way to get what he wants. And a good vigilante knows she has to step outside the law if she is going to be honest. So if he manages to catch her in a trap -- well, what could she do about it except submit and wait for her chance to escape? But at the same time, he has to really catch her -- and she is damn good at what she does.

(M/F, looking for F. Bondage, no Dom/Sub (if anything, Dom/Dom). Romantic, Reluctant more than NonCon. This is supposed to be Batman/Catwoman or Spider-Man/Black Cat, only this time the hero is the woman instead of the man.)

Comic Book #2: Passing the Torch

She was an immortal goddess, fighting crime with the power of the stars and belief fueling her might. For three decades, she had been active in Exemplar City and all around it.

What no one knew was she was not the first of her kind -- and she would not be the last. The essence and power of the immortal star goddess was not native to the body it inhabited. And the host for the power was tired, and ready to move on and live her life free of the responsibility for worlds.

This meant the goddess needed a new host. A young, vibrant, adventurous female host. One who could accept the power, be capable of using it wisely, and be capable of integrating with the spirit of the goddess.

Of course, to pass such an essence on to a new host was intensely intimate. The two women and the goddess they would be sharing until she fully embodied within her new host would share thoughts, knowledge, even their very souls. The process would be intense, very sensual, very sexual... invasive and total. Even a willing new host would find herself pushed far beyond her comfort zone as she connected completely to her predecessor and the goddess who would become part of her.

It was much to ask. Only a very special woman could handle the transfer. Only a nearly unique one could handle the emotional turmoil that accompanied it.

Who would hear the call?

(F/F -- looking for the new successor/host. This would likely push boundaries -- all consensual, but very invasive -- D/s with Switch by definition as the Goddess essence slowly shifts from one to the other. This could go in a number of directions, from telepathy and mind control to lactation and body transformation, all depending on what we work out in discussions)

Rubicon

Club Vermilion
M/F, F/F, M or F wanted. Contemporary, Possible NonCon, Possible Bondage, Possible D/s or S/M, Anonymous sex, other kink as negotiated

Deep in the city there is a dance club with attached bar. Known for hot music -- house, trance, ambient, industrial on the right nights -- and a hotter floor, but with jazz in the lounge and blues in the bar. There's something for everyone if you can get in the door.

Deeper in Vermilion, however, are other clubs. Places where hot young men and women slowly peel back the layers out of curiosity or adventure. And there, they can find a very different sort of environment. A place where people can go to explore parts of themselves that they would never let anyone see on the street or in the office. Who created it, and how they maintain it no one can say for sure... but for the people who find it, Vemilion can be a very different experience.

Encounter 1: In the Night

A young woman is driven by curiosity to go through different doors. She encounters a seductive woman waiting in a lounge, with a knowing smile. They speak, and the visitor finds herself admitting fantasies she never thought she'd say out loud -- especially to a stranger. The woman is given a chance to walk into a door where she will find part of what she seeks, without strings or judgement or even any chance of her identity being revealed. Accepting the challenge, she goes into the room -- discovering it is a closet, or the size of one, and pitch dark... when the floor drops away and the woman slides into a room where the floors and walls are apparently padded, but the room itself has no light at all.

And she is not alone.

(M/F, MM/F, MM/FF, F/F depending on what the F is looking for -- seeking the F. Anonymous sex, sex in pitch darkness (all descriptions ones of touch, scent, or sound), other aspects as negotiated either before the RP or during the RP)

Rubicon

Did some major surgery to the opening post. Added cravings and short scenarios. This is a legitimate bump, I think. Please, Hammer, don't hurt him.