The thoughts of X (Male seeking Female)

Started by Xavier, August 24, 2011, 08:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Hey how's it going?  I apologize for this post being so messy and having lots of adds that didn't have any story to go on for any roles, plus I didn't introduce myself.  I was laying out on the beach, somewhat sober and had tons of thoughts coming to me and I was just adding them on, not thinking to much.  But anyways..

I'm Xavier or X, 22 years old and got back from overseas a few weeks ago.  Just got settled back into Maryland, missing my home and family in Texas though but I got to much up here to do to visit.  I've been overseas 3 times so far and have come back in mostly one piece everytime, not the biggest fan of talking about it aloud though.  I'm in the Navy and have been for 4 years now, sort of have a love hate relationship with it. 

On to the roleplays, which is why people read these things.  I'm up to play one or more people, it doesn't matter but I prefer to play one. 

Fantasy - Something along the lines of me playing a human, could be commanding an invading force against an elven city, or a guy clubbing that runs into a female vampire. I am not opposed to playing as a fantasy creature though and will welcome any request.

Superhero - You know Superman, Wolverine or any of the superhero figures. Could be rescuing you or perhaps you rescuing me haha. This roleplay could go many ways and I'm open for any of them.

Organized Crime -BodyguardxDaughter of Mafia leader, Mafia LeaderxUndercover Agent, ect. Just a few of the ideas for this, one of my favorite roleplays to do.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods, ghosts. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth, or a ghost becomes enticed with a human. Tons of ideas and tons of choices.

Real life - Anything from teacher/student, coach/athlete, neighbors. Particularly I like old/young scenarios but I can work with same age or close I'm age too. The choices for real life are vast and I don't want to take up to much reading time on it.

Historical - Roman, Samurai, Medieval, Pirates, Gladiators... I love it all, I know a good amount about all these.  If there is something else you'd like to try, just message me and let's chat about it.

Incest - Doesn't really need an explanation...

Warcraft - Haven't done anything with Warcraft in a good while but I like the idea, seems fun.

Final Fantasy - Love the video game series, a little rusty on the old ones but I can learn quickly about them if I need to.

Harry Potter - Just saw the last movie and have read every book, just love the whole series.

Percy Jackson - The whole gods and demi gods is a fun idea and love the books.

Beastiality - Any form of this I'm up to try, I had someone wanting to try it before I left and haven't been able to get a hold of them.

Furry - Haven't really ever done a furry roleplay before so I don't have a story to go along with it, but I'd love to try it.

Thank you for reading through all these, look forward to hearing from you.

X

Xavier

Update:

Fixed some roles, will have stories coming up with them shortly if this "hurricane" doesn't hit soon haha. 

Updated and made everything on my original post cleaner and easier to read.

Xavier

Update:
If you'd like you can contact me through YIM to set up the roleplay or through messaging.

Thanks,
X

Xavier

Update:

I apologize to everyone, I've been gone for a little bit.  Got deployed once more, but I am back and looking forward to roleplaying.  You can still contact me through YIM or message me on here. 

Thank you for reading,
X