Pathfinder campagin recruitment 'Storm Riders'

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, April 28, 2014, 09:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 20, 2014, 08:20:50 AM
Welcome back  CotG

I still currently don't have a  set schedule.   Its been day to day,  today I will be getting a schedule for upcoming few weeks.    Once I get it and settle into a routine then I can proceed here.   I just don't want to get going and then suddenly right at the start have to pause it because of rl issues.    Right now I am pushing for next week.

Any good news on the schedule?

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

SheerFantasia

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi.  Hope everyone is doing well!

Elven Sex Goddess

Hey,  still planning on doing this.  Just been delayed bit busy real life with family in hospital. 

Isengrad

its all good elven, do what you need to do ^^.

original artwork by karabiner

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 27, 2014, 10:02:35 AM
Hey,  still planning on doing this.  Just been delayed bit busy real life with family in hospital.

Oh dear. Hope it's not too bad and whoever it is comes out okay.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Elven Sex Goddess

Its my grandmother,  a urinary tract infection that did not clear up and need to go on iv for antibiotics.   She is 84  so it is touchy.   Through things look good and she should be release today or at latest tomorrow from the hospital.     

Muse

Oh, dear!   I hope she makes a full recovery.  *hugs* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 28, 2014, 08:28:20 AM
Its my grandmother,  a urinary tract infection that did not clear up and need to go on iv for antibiotics.   She is 84  so it is touchy.   Through things look good and she should be release today or at latest tomorrow from the hospital.     

IV Antibiotics are powerful as heck. No chance of missing a dose, either. Hope she's okay soon!

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Shaitan

Everyone's rooting for your grandmother's swift recovery. I think its pretty safe to say that everyone will be here when you're ready, until then do what you have to do.

SheerFantasia

Agreed.  I'm certain everyone's thoughts go out to her!

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, we will wait here and I hope for good recovery for your granny :).

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Just a quick update folks, I contacted ESG and she does still want to do this but her grandmother is still having troubles.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you CoG

My grandmother had a relapse as the infection has caused complications that will require surgery.   That will be preformed in 2 to 7 days.   

Anyways I have noticed a lot of my games have slowed down on here.   I attribute this to summer.   So I asked myself would it be wise to start at this time.   I figure a better start would be the end of summer here.  End of August, beginning of September to start the game. 

Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

SheerFantasia

Sorry to hear about it, ESG - I hope no further complications arise for her.  Prayers go out to her during this time!

I'm perfectly fine with either of those dates!

Don't stress yourself out on account of the game whilst something like this is going, I'm sure (mostly) everyone will still be here when you get back, but right now your gran requires that support  :-)

Rumm

I'm going to be off elliquiy indefinitely... given some pretty massive RL changes I cannot fit it into my current schedule with any reasonable level of commitment.  I have no idea when or if this will change, so I think it best not to leave anyone hanging.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zaer Darkwail

Still here and willing to start but summer can indeed slow down posting and so does start of the school.

Snake

i'm still interested too if you'll have me  ^_^

Muse

Quote from: Rumm on July 23, 2014, 09:11:33 PM
I'm going to be off elliquiy indefinitely... given some pretty massive RL changes I cannot fit it into my current schedule with any reasonable level of commitment.  I have no idea when or if this will change, so I think it best not to leave anyone hanging.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good luck, Rumm.  We'll be here if you can ever make it back. 

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on July 22, 2014, 06:32:36 PM
My grandmother had a relapse as the infection has caused complications that will require surgery.   That will be preformed in 2 to 7 days.   

Anyways I have noticed a lot of my games have slowed down on here.   I attribute this to summer.   So I asked myself would it be wise to start at this time.   I figure a better start would be the end of summer here.  End of August, beginning of September to start the game. 

Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Many hugs for you and your family E.S.G.! 

When I was in college I remmeber I posted quite a bit more durig the school year. (It acutaly helped me get my work done!)  These daysit's all the same for me. 

If it'lll help you juggle it all, maybe start your OOC thread with a Poll?  The poll function is great for organzing this kind of stuff.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)