Adding messangers

Started by Thesunmaid, December 16, 2014, 05:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

I get that there are huge amounts of IM choices out there...but me personally I use Skype yahoo and Google chat. and I have found a huge amount of people I talk to on E are like to me. So I was just going to suggest since...well I don't know anyone that uses ICQ anymore..(if anyone does sorry...just have not seen it in a while) But perhaps make it so we can add a Google chat or Skype user name so it shows up?  It would be nice to be able to have it just there in the profile instead of having to ask...hey do you have Skype or g chat.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Nadir

It's a good idea, and I believe it's been suggested several times in the Feature thread. Actually, drop by this thread to give us your opinions on how accessible you want your IM information!

Thesunmaid

Already did reply number 30 :) But I was not sure if anything was being done lol.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Vekseid

I sortof mentally checked out for awhile. Still getting over it. : /

Thesunmaid

it happens mr veks thats ok. Real time comes first. I hope you have a good what ever holiday you celebrate :)