Cindred looking for a challenge. (PvP Fight, Freeform, NC-Extreme)

Started by Cindred, September 10, 2012, 02:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindred

So I have a roleplay idea. This could be a group or a solo, but I decided to post it to groups.

My long running character, Cindred (Guess who I named my forum profile after) Hasn't seen any use in a while. Actually I've never used her in a forum roleplay, so time to pop that cherry!

Cindred is a demoness that enjoys sucking souls out of her victims, using them to gain power for herself. She is not a succubus however, she sucks the souls out the same way a vampire would drain its victim's blood. She is extremely powerful demon queen who controls various planes of oblivion, having seized control from other celestial beings.

She has now grown confident in her power to an extent that she has led her conquest to the realm of the living, habiting an abandoned castle, her aura of destruction casts a dark shadow around the surrounding landscape, decaying the plantlife for a three mile radius from the castle.

Who/what am I looking for?

I'm looking for a group or a single powerful being to take on the mission of taking her down. It could be a group of adventurers or another demon, monster, a powerful wizard or so on.

I would prefer for the opposition to be someone who would find it fun to play with her if they manage to defeat her, humiliating her and tearing her dignity apart. Maybe even try and extract or leash her power for their own use. So innocent and angelic, nice guy characters are probably not a good idea. I like extreme scenarios.

I'm not taking away the possibility of her winning though, in which case the opposition is ought to be prepared for quite the extreme treatment themselves. Depending on who I play with, we can decide if they'll be winning OOCly, or if it'll be open ended.

So yes, it could be a duel, or it could be a group versus Cindred. Depending on what kind of interest I am quick to attract.

Final words: I am not going to make it easy for her to be defeated. Be prepared.
“When a fantasy turns you on, you're obligated to nature to start doing it - right away”

LeSane

I could do with a fight. I need to dust off my fighting character anyway. Its been quite some times since I've done a proper fight if your interested.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Cindred

“When a fantasy turns you on, you're obligated to nature to start doing it - right away”