Looking for Female super hero. Can be F played by a male.

Started by Rider of Wind, March 16, 2009, 01:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rider of Wind

I want a kick butt roleplay.

Two super girls kicking major arse, drama, downfalls, boy talk, dating, the whole shebang. Note: I'm NOT looking for F/F action, though that could occur a little if that is what it led to, mostly the other character would be a girlfriend, a fellow crime fighter in action. Looking for non-seductive sexiness and awesomeness, think Wonderwoman, the Silk Spectre or Buffy, sex icons with brains and mad skills, and some excellent conversation and witty comments (what fun is busting bad guys if you don't make witty comments?!)

Likely we would have to play multiple people, potential villains and boyfriends and family members. Powers can range widely and even change or be added to as things progress, perhaps the characters are just discovering their powers, some kind of incident they went through together and their powers and abilities evolve as time goes on.

The solid plot can be made as we go along, I'm willing to set up the first post and initial details because this story is kinda my baby right now.

Ideally, the other person would be a female but if you think you can convincingly play a female then I'm probably game.

I want literacy for this RP, no one sentence posts if possible. I'll want a writing sample or a thread example to see if I think our writing will mesh, I'll sacrifice alot for the good of the story but if I can't stand some quirk, I want to know before I'm twenty posts in.

If you have someone who you think would also fit into the RP, even a male superhero and you want to bring them in on it, discuss it with me and/or have them approach me, I'm negotiable and VERY excited about this. I prefer PMing to discuss things. Hope I get some interest!  O8)

~Rider
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Creeper

Would you accept a somewhat selfish heroine who's also kinda a loser? Division is a decent enough superhero, but she is not a details person and makes rather stupid mistakes. Sometimes she screws up on impulse.

Division at work!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29800.0

That thread is NC-H for Soviet Russia style rape btw.

Would also be willing to guest star rather than be the 'partner'.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Rider of Wind

I might have to make this a league of girls because I have interest from two other players too and I really like the characters they've come up with, a nice balance. I know for sure that I'm going to RP with them, PM if you are still interested.

Still open to all comers ^_^

LadyDiscord

Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

sparklingangel

I am not approved yet, but would love to be a character like Buffy!

Rider of Wind

Hey, sorry to disappoint but I think I have all the players I would want to have in one group and this play is now closed :(