Seeking Role-players for M/M Fan-based Role-play

Started by Draaier, November 03, 2011, 02:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draaier

Okay so having joined this site i guess it is time to find some role-playing partners. I will start out by saying that I only role-play M/M. NO exceptions. That is what i like and that is what I do :)

Now with that out of the way I am currently looking to role-play some fan based things. Below are shows I am interested in roleplaying from and couples that I enjoy from them.

Bleach
Ichigo/ Grimmjow
Shinji/ Nnoitra
Ichigo/ Renji
Ichigo/ Urahara
Renji/ Byakuya

Final Fantasy VII
Cloud/ Zack
Cloud/ Reno
Cloud/ Sephiroth
Zack/ Reno
Zack/ Reno/ Cloud
Reno/ Rufas

Kingdom Hearts
Cloud/ Leon
Demyx/ Zexion
Axel/ Roxas
Sora/ Riku

World of Warcraft
Blood Elf/ Night Elf
Blood Elf/ Troll
Blood Elf/ Blood Elf
Night Elf/ Night Elf
Troll/ Night Elf
Night Elf/ Worgen
Blood Elf/ Worgen
Illidan/ Kael'thas

That is everything I am interested in doing at this time but feel free to ask me about any other couple and even other anime or games you may be interested in and I may be able to work something out.

Plots are something I like to work out with the person more so then just coming up with something myself. I do role-play both in the worlds of the things I like and in A/U. I am not a huge fan of high school and college but will do it for the right plot. I like fantasy and the supernatural a lot and more often then not that catches my fancy.

I will role-play original characters and do have a few favs I play around with but a good plat would need to catch my attention is all.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you.