The Hunger Games-Looking For 2 Players

Started by Lurking, June 09, 2013, 04:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurking

Welcome the 73rd Annual Hunger Games! This rp follows the tributes of the Hunger Games as they fight one another within the arena. It's an rp with an end date, as characters are killed and eventually only one will remain, being declared winner of the games and thus the rp will end. This is an already active rp, the tributes are currently on their first day at the training centre so there is very little to catch up on. In all fairness you don't actually have to catch up on the posts at all as nothing too significant has happened yet.

You only need to have seen the movie or read the first book to have all the information you need for this rp. We won't be touching on anything mentioned in the second or third books.

There are currently two character spaces I'm keen to have filled. And that would be the male tribute from district 7 and the female tribute from district 12. You can play up to two tributes as well so you will also have a chance to play any tribute from the districts that haven't already been filled.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=173018  <-- A link to the rules, it also has a very quick overview of what each district is know for, encase you have no idea what they do in district 7.

If you're interested in joining then please comment here. It would be really useful to get these two tribute spots filled. :-)
On Hiatus

Kdyami

I'm interested in the district 7 character.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Lurking

That's great. Welcome to the games. ^.^
On Hiatus