Pellanestra's Playground (F lf M characters)

Started by Pellanestra, December 23, 2019, 12:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pellanestra

Looking for writing partners seeking to explore various genres, stories, and settings. While I prefer to write in response to male characters at this time, I welcome anyone if they are interested in crafting an interesting, fun story. I do write romance and smut, although I prefer a story to not focus only on those elements but that they occur as a part of the evolving storylines.

I only write female characters, being a female myself I don't think I could do justice to writing a male character. That being said, the sex or orientation of the person writing with me doesn't matter. What matters is enjoying writing a good story together.

I thoroughly enjoy working as partners on setting up events in the rp as well, writing partners are always welcome to DM me with ideas, or to ask about clarifications for anything I may write. I am a firm believer in communication being key to a great rp and that brainstorming is one of the best ways to keep stories fresh and exciting.

I am currently exploring my ons/offs. At this time my offs are:
- no killing my character
- no godmoding (i.e. complete seizure and control of my character is a big no--but I must add I do understand small movements and shiftings for the purpose of the story which is acceptable)
- no characters under the age of 18
- nothing that belongs in a toilet
- no excessive gore
- no vore

If there's something not on this list that you might want to enquire about possibly writing, just drop me a PM.

Supernatural Creatures
     I've become intrigued with writing a couple of different pairings.
Werewolf(YC) & Witch(MC)
Werewolf(YC) & Human(MC)
Vampire(YC) & Human(MC)
Wizard(YC) & Witch(MC)

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I have to admit, I love all the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I would thoroughly enjoy writing some new adventures alongside the following characters (either as an OC, or as Rogue from the X-Men).
* Captain America
* Winter Soldier
* Wolverine
* Remy "Gambit" LeBeau

Fantasy

I love a good fantasy story! Elves, wizards, witches, valiant knights or paladins, bards, rogues, anything of the fantasy genre is good!

Science Fiction

Humans have finally slipped free of the Earth. Humanity has a need to reach out to the stars to find new homes for an ever-growing population in order to try to prevent the Earth from reaching a point in which not only all life, but the stability of the Earth's environment, will be destroyed.  Several planets in neighboring galaxies have been identified as suitable for humans to live upon, and the nations of Earth come together to build ships capable of housing the several generations it will take for the ships to arrive at their destinations.  Now, a generation who has never seen Earth is preparing for planetfall. They have only known what life was like onboard ship. They have never felt real wind on their faces, nor the touch of sunshine. Some dread stepping into the unknown world awaiting them, others relish the promise of discovery.
     This story can be written multiple ways. Are you a soldier on the ship? Scientist? Politician? Teacher? Are you perhaps a native of the planet the humans don't realize inhabit it, facing an unexpected influx of immigrants from a world your society believed to be too underdeveloped to ever reach the stars? (Among other potentialities)

Star Wars: I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I'm always up to writing more in that galaxy far, far away. A couple of possible pairings (not limited to these though, there are so many other possibilities in the galaxy) I'd be interested in exploring are (YC would be the male character):
-OC & OC set in the Star Wars Universe
-Luke Skywalker & OC rebel
-Luke Skywalker & Mara Jade (perhaps differently than it happened in the EU/Legends books)
-Wedge Antilles & OC rebel

If you're interested in writing as part of a Star Wars RP Discord group, DM me for information, the group is welcoming/accepting more writers.

Other writing scenarios that could prove interesting to explore:
-Character out of time: where one of our characters ends up somehow transported into the past. Any historical setting would work, from ancient Egypt, Greece or Rome, to the Wild West, to the Viking Invasion of England, etc. Example: Ancient Hero brought into the modern world. Perhaps Hector or Achilles discovers that after falling asleep in the middle of the Trojan War that one of the Gods has sent them to the future in punishment.

- Knight & the King's illegitimate daughter  Perhaps an arranged marriage as a reward for service to the King, giving the knight a title, lands and wealth, and a bride that resents the fact that the only thing her 'father' wanted to have to do with her was as a pawn. This could easily be in a fantasy setting rather than historical.

About me: I've been rping for over 15 years. I rarely write a short post, and enjoy multi-paragraph posts where I describe my character's thoughts along with her actions and observations. I don't mind if my writing partners write less than I do, so long as there's something for me to work with in a reply it's good.

I try to reply as quickly as I can, but depending upon how busy I get sometimes there may be a delay, please be patient.

I can write here on the E forums, as well as on Discord, either are fine with me. Same with brainstorming, either in DM here on E or on Discord (DM for my discord information).

Thanks for reading this and if you're interested in any of the above, or have an idea for an rp that I didn't mention, please don't hesitate to drop me a DM.

~ Pellanestra

"The Unknown" with Anakiel
                          "Princess Sophia Maria Vittoria's Adventures..." with Osmos
                          "Immortalis Amare" with Anish Joshi
                          "Magic Things, Patiently Waiting" with Daggermouth

"A Secret Wedding And A Dasterdly Coup" with Bertality (on hiatus)
                          "Star Wars: Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur" with Bertality (on hiatus)
                                           (translation: Today is a good day for someone else to die (Mandalorian saying))
                          "On The Run" with National Acrobat (on hiatus)

Updated: January 23, 2024
"Writers are sentenced to their sentences, which sometimes set them free." - Adam Gopnik

Pellanestra

"Writers are sentenced to their sentences, which sometimes set them free." - Adam Gopnik

Pellanestra