What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray slacks with a black braided leather belt, a long-sleeved silk blouse in a pastel peachy shade, beige ballet flats cause the feet are hurting today

Caedy

Jean shorts, teal tank top, black lace strap sports bra, and black flip flops.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

CassieBear

Jammies that have purple and silver leopard prints on the bottoms and just a regular purple tank top with thin straps.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Raziel

A pair of black sweat pants with a massive hole in the left knee, a pair of black socks and that's it.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt and a black and white striped skirt.

Knightshadow

Green v-neck t-shirt and khaki shorts!  Just got out of monkey suit and relaxing now.
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

CassieBear

A pair of black pajama pants with Pikachu on them along with the word Pokemon going down the side of one thigh, a neon pink bra topped with a light tan shirt with bright pink lace followed by fringe at the bottom of the lace on the shirt and finally a face mask on my face that I got today.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Beguile's Mistress

A lime green linen pencil skirt and a pale yellow long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and beige heels.  One of the little ones from the day care center told me I look like a Popcicle! ;D

Beguile's Mistress

A white tank dress trimmed with blue lace under a gauzy white shirtwaist dress with long sleeves and a collared neckline also trimmed with blue lace, a matching blue sash belt and blue buttons from the deep v-opening to the hem, white sandals with a low heel

AmberStarfire

A green and white floral dress. :)

William Blake

A white tee from my Alma Mater declaring me an alumnus on the front with the text "I hope this B.S. pays off!' on the back (that it exists and that I'm wearing it to work are my real reasons for posting here). The rest? Boring. Blue jeans and boxers. Flip flops because I was too lazy to find socks. Glasses, as required by federal law for me to operate my motor vehicle, and as dictated by common sense given how bad my eyes are.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow sleeveless dress with a round neck and fitted bodice, and a gathered skirt, beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

A short-sleeved top that says 'wild' in blue and silver sequins, and a black and gold striped skirt.

The shirt is actually one of mine that's about 10 years old. I found it and washed it not long ago, so I'm wearing it again (with amusement).

rpguy37

Navy swim trunks and lots of SPF 50
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

A dove gray sleeveless silk sheath with a matching open-front long-sleeved, waist-length jacket, sheer, pale gray stockings and pale gray heels

The Green One

Black and white Polo uniform.... I look like a skinny penguin...

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose pencil skirt and a pale pink long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and black heels

CassieBear

Pair of dark wash jeans and a multi-colored top that ties in the back with dark brown stockings and tan flats.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Beguile's Mistress

Royal purple linen slacks, a white silk long-sleeved blouse, black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Coral linen wrap skirt and cream colored long-sleeved silk blouse, beige flat sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks and a navy, silk, long-sleeved blouse with white polka dots, black loafers

Bruja

Getting ready to go to kick boxing in the next hour. Black and purple shorts, gray t-shirt, black and orange tennis shoes....and my Guinness cap.

AmberStarfire

I'm out in the city right now. My X-Files T-shirt, a black covery type top over it, denim jeggings, brown leather ankle boots, and my jewellery.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt with a pale blue chalk strip, pale blue long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black open-toed heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue pencil skirt and a plaid long-sleeved blouse in blues, reds, yellows and oranges (sounds loud but it isn't), sheer black stockings and black heels