Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

You're a sailor, you have a girl in every port.  Well, not in this port, buster.  Haul anchor and sail on th morning tide.

CaptainErotica

I never liked that port anyway. Cheap booze, lousy food and the worst sex ever. We're through.

Rora

CaptainErotica

I may be a manwhore, but I least I walk around with my clothes on and not naked like some cheap hooker. we're through.

Rora

I'm seducible ...whats your reason? We are so through if you can't handle a little bit of nakedness every now and again!

CaptainErotica

If your so seducible how come we seem to be breaking up more than we're making love? We're through again, for the last time, until the next time.

Rora

We fight more than we make love because your not a seducer, even though you claim to be! We are so through!

TheLegionary

Sorry Rora, you are too young (at least at Elliquiy.com) to be with me (as if I were too old here)... it is over!

Rora

You think so? *smirks devilishly* your insecurities have become too much for me...sorry but its over.

Beguile's Mistress

Angels are so flighty.   I'm not putting up with that.  Begone!

Rora

Red-heads are so fiery (even though I am a red-head). I can't handle it anymore. Goodbye.

HockeyGod

I'm allergic to feathers.

Oh, and I'm gay  ;D

Saerrael

Ehm...
You're gay.
And I'm a woman.
Bye? *grins*

Rora

I really like you, but...I'm straight so...never gonna work

CaptainErotica

I use to think Angels were hot...and then I dated you...We are so through.

Autumn52

You've dated angels I can't compare to that sorry we will never work
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

you do not dress properly in a public place...as I am a macho, I cannot accept your behaviour! Take your things and go away!

Autumn52

I wouldn't talk about how a person dresses mister........You only ever wear that loin covering, and it really doesn't leave much to the imagination so if you don't like how I dress you are right it is over.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

CaptainErotica

I never thought i'd be saying this as you were always the girl of my dreams. But , I i just can't handle you in bed in more. your too wild even for me....we're through.

Autumn52

I am to wild you are the one who brought the beautiful Laurrel into our bed. I am so jealous of her beautiful body and you knew it. It is over

TheLegionary

I'd rather go out with Laurell but she is ignoring me. Even so, I think it would be better to break up with you. Bye!

Autumn52

Darn foiled by the beautiful Laurrel again.......

Oh well if you would rather have her then I suppose we are through

CaptainErotica

so that's what this is all about? if you seriously think I'd ever leave you for another woman, then maybe I should. I thought you liked sharing, but since you don't we are through.

Rora

I liked sharing but you couldn't handle it....your full of trickery! I just can't handle your nonpromiscuous ways so...its over

CaptainErotica

Our relationship is like the old Aerosmith song. Seem like we're breaking up more than we're making love. your always looking for an excuse to leave me on, but you can never stay away. I am tired of it. So this is the last time I'm gonna let you do this. In case you didn't get the gist of things her let me make it very clear to you.
*helps her pack her bags and sets them at her feet.* If you walk out that door We're through.