Flight of the Faeries [NC] - Calling all men~!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, March 17, 2010, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Central Park. Probably the only place in New York City that has so many trees in one place. Smack dab in the middle of a sea of concrete and looming skyscrapers, a nicely groomed little jungle sits its fat green ass down and then the people wonder why traffic is so damn bad. Ah, yea. Breathe in that nice clean air, you'd almost think you were out in the country if not for the fumes of car exhaust choking your lungs. Not to mention the glaringly bright lights that illuminate the night sky. Yup, this is the city that never sleeps alright...who sleeps when it's daytime twenty-four hours, seven days a week? That'd just be losing precious money there! Stop anyone on Wall Street and you'll soon realize that you can't, they're too busy rushing off to their next destination to pay a damn tourist any mind. On the other hand, drop by Times Square and all the hawkers on the sidewalks will be dragging you to their stands. Fake designer bags, to those hideous caricatures, and of course all other knock offs that a tourist can imagine. Oh yea, that giant 'Going Out of Business' sign? It's only been there for the past oh...five years? Great business I tell ya.

As lovely as the city is, it's the park that really kills ya. Literally. All the crazies live here, especially when the weather's nice like it has been lately. But there's no one crazier than Old Henry. Bum's been squatting on the same bench for years now. Apparently he used to be some big shot. Real smart. Always preached on and on about science and life and all that but lately he's been raving about fairies. It's hilarious, look, he's doing it again...

You always thought fairy tales were nothin' more than stories. Children's bedtime stories. Delightful lil fantasies spun up to provoke sweet dreams in those little fluff filled minds of yours. Yea, how did that little poem go again? Visions of sugar plums dancing atop empty heads? What are sugar plums anyway? Literally just candied fruit! Last time I saw em they didn't have legs to dance on and the greedy lil kid wouldn't share anyway. So I told him Santa ain't real and damn! Rudolph was tasty last winter! Hah! Betcha that kid wanted to gimme those damned prunes then eh?

Bah! Anyway. Besides the obvious fact that Saint Nic ain't real..psh really now, who ever heard of a fat old man flying through the sky and up and down chimneys? Either he's anorexic or there were holes in people's ceilings in the past. Wouldn't be surprised given the circumstances that half the roofs were made of thatched wood.

Dammit! Quit gettin' me off topic here. Like I was sayin'! Fairy tales ain't nothin but shit. All that Disney crap? Ferget it! A talkin' mouse! It's a freakin' mutated rodent on crack! All those happy endings with the perfect morals..yeah there's a bit of that here and there, but the original stories, now that's the stuff. Gruesome murders, inhumane punishments, strange and unusually cruel magicks...it's amazin' the disgusting shit that people made up back in the day. Now it's all honeyed over. Everything's sweet and perfect and happily ever after.

Take Tinkerbell for example. Purty lil thang ain't she? Blonde lil pipsqueak, probably only six inches tall, and a babe if you stare closely enough. God if they made her bigger I'm bettin'  Peter wouldn't even bat an eye at Wendy, he'd be too busy fuckin' the chick with wings. Funny thing is, Disney wasn't all that wrong about her. Dumbed her down about ten times from the real shit, but they still covered all the bases.

How do I know this? Hey, git back here! Kids these days don't ever listen to the end, and I ain't even fuckin' drunk yet. Look. I used to be just like you. Stupid, ignorant, and snotty. Yea, that's right, I just called you a bitch, you got a problem with that? But everything changed that one night, right here in this damn park, when I saw it. A faerie.

Don't look at me like that, and quit shufflin' away. I may look homeless but I'm not crazy ya hear? I saw it. I saw Tinkerbell...and a helluva lot more...

Faeries. They're abominable lil creatures. Real pretty though, each and every single one a babe, even the dudes could model for Abercrombie if they ever started sellin' gay dolls. From what I've seen these days I'd say half those models weren't straight anyway. Too damn good lookin'. You know what they say. If they're hot n' single, he's gay!

So yea. Lookin' at those pretty lil critters with their delicate wings, they hypnotize you or somethin'. That innocent lil face with those cocksucker lips, shaking those teeny hips...hell I didn't care if I was drunk or not I was gonna get me some of that! Next thing I knew this guy in front of me disappeared! Took a step forward and poof, gone. Makes ya wonder eh? Just how many of those reports about a missing person are actually faeries lurin' people away? I'm warnin' ya kid! One of these days, you're gonna end up the same as that fool. Don't say you didn't know when it happens...

See, what'd I tell ya man? Guy's a hoot. He's been going on and on about this faerie business for the past few weeks already. Huh, anyway. It's getting pretty late and I gotta get going. Catch you some other time yea?

-     *     -     *     -     *     -     *     -     *     -

Welcome to Flight of the Faeries! Humans beware as faeries are near. It's springtime and the weather's getting nice out, ever seen the off-season firefly? Well, maybe it's really not a firefly after all. Here is a game filled with malignantly mischievous faeries, definitely not the sweet little Tinkerbells portrayed by Disney but going way back to old folk lore. Meaning faeries who lure humans into their realm and trap them there forever. Either to be used as a plaything, or some other purposes, a form of entertainment as they join the never-ending dance alongside rotting corpses and a few skeletons as well. Anything to ease the boredom for some time. All to entertain the Faerie Queen at the Seelie Court of course.

Humans who enter Arcadia are doomed to spend the rest of their lives there if they have stayed for the span of two days (48 hours). If individuals who stumbled into the mystical world are lucky enough to find their way back out...well props to them for outsmarting the wicked creatures. If not, well that's just too bad...better start learning to enjoy life in an alternate dimension!

Faeries come in all shapes and sizes, all colors of the rainbow and anything else that fits your imagination. Of course, faeries are not limited to females even though they may be the majority. Male faeries also make up a smaller part of the population. While frequenting the mortal world, they are unable to access their reservoir of magicks, thus the tiny miniature forms. However, upon re-entering their homeland, they resume their 'true' form and are able to freely drawn upon the limitless amount of magick available in the land. Basically, a faerie's true form can be standing at a height of five feet or what have you...they just happen to shrink to about five to six inches once they step onto the polluted land of the humans.

This game is plain and simple, nothing fancy, nothing that would require too much thinking since it is a game that can be categorized as...well...a stress reliever! Everyone can get caught up in life or be having muse issues and I hope everyone can respect that and give each other time to respond. We only want fun here which means plenty of comfort and understanding from all players. :-)

As for posting time...I say take your time! Once a week is good enough for me, and if you can manage to kick out more than that...great! Being a rather slow poster myself (though this one probably won't take me nearly as long) I won't nag others on the same issue. Though if you have disappeared for a month already then a PM shall be sent your way. We're all people, we've all got lives, muses are emotional little creatures and tend to go haywire, along with dealing with life. Hey, no biggie.

When it comes to post length, I don't think there will be too many lengthy ones for this game (but don't take this as me saying 'No huge posts allowed!') but I would like to see at least a good paragraph or two...or three...-cough-...Alright, let's just say...enough to let the other player have something to work with, however many that may be. =) Follow the golden rule, keeps life simple.

Oh and, since I forgot to mention this, being a free-for-all game there are no restrictions for sexuality and whatnot. Relationships, pairings, etc, they can and hopefully will happen as the game progresses (as long as we have enough people of course). After all, this is a game of exploration, experimentation, and just delving into places that you never dared to venture into before! Also, this game can and may involve several players so we may have newcomers from time to time, which is always encouraged of course...who doesn't love to see new faces?

---------------------Character Profiles-------------------------

Name:
Race: (Faerie, Human)
Abilities: (We will be playing a free-form game, there is no particular system to be followed so things such as turns and stats do not need to be applied. Just keep in mind that since we are playing without any particular rules, abilities cannot be overpowered and try to limit yourself reasonably. Such as if a powerful attack was just executed you cannot possibly do the same a second later, and so on and so forth. Let's try to keep the number of abilities limited to three.)
Appearance: (Don't feel pressured into having to find a picture, if you want to just type out a description that is more than welcome if not preferred.)
Personality:
Biography:

---------------Positions------------------

This section will be updated as the spots are filled so please check back from time to time to see which spots are filled and which are still open. Now then, on to the positions...these are just a few that popped into my mind so feel free to suggest others that come to mind. Of course, for humans, just think up anything that seems reasonable for your character. Or maybe they're even unemployed at the moment.

• Singer, Dancer, Musician (pick an instrument for specialty) - These are pretty straightforward and simple, no explanation needed hopefully.
  • Artist - A landscape artist or even a florist...paint the landscape (literally and figuratively) and mold it to your own desires. Add a few unique flowers that have not yet been created on the face of Earth yet, or perhaps even a few trees that have a mind of their own.
  • Inventors - Of course, we've got to have a few of the crazies even in FairyWorld! Mad scientists or any such thing...inventions that work or inventions that are so outrageous they're mostly dubbed failures. Whatever it may be, tinker away!

Faeries:
Shihong - Lux (Abhoth)
Kunoichi - Erline
Cassiopeia - Ailie
Nim - Kalen
Esoteric Myobi - Anwen
Demik - Selaki
Sasha - Twilena

Hapless Victims:
WerewolfofLondon - Jessica Faolan
Thorn14 - Jessica (Jess) North
Rockin - Jack Nickelson
Nim - Lee Thomas
Sideshow - Donovan
Lady Kitsune - Lorelei Devons

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

...And my profile will be forthcoming. ;D

Cassiopeia

WerewolfofLondon

I think I shall definetly be making a profile for this! *Hopes for male fairies*

Esoteric Myobi

Yay! Interest! And yes...let us all hope for a few male faeries! Gotta keep things interesting after all~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Thorn14

I might be interested. And also, you could call the land Arcadia, thats the land of the fae in alot of fiction.

LadySky

I've been writing a One on One story about a fairy for a while now and find myself interested in joining a group game.

*goes to work up a female fairy character* ;D
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lady Kitsune

My, you aren't allowed to watch Disney movies anymore.

I'm gonna have to think about about this one.

*goes to try and put her games in order to see if she can fit another one*
I am working on it, I swear!

Crovonovin

I am totally in, and making a male Faerie.  Super twisted at that!  >:)

Esoteric Myobi

But, but...I didn't even have a chance to make fun of Cinderella and, and Anastasia (was that Disney?)...oh and what about that new one with the princess and the frog?

Kit you know you love me and my games and want to join O:)

And yay~ Male faerie...and a dark and menacing one at that...I think I'm going to love this! Have a few details to work out first though. x.x

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Sasha

Oh I want to play ....this sounds like so much fun ...thinking about one that is more of a little prankster ..maybe have her a bit over curious ..with an exploratory scientific method ...that tends to get her into trouble. Though a happy little mischievous thing.

Senti

If there is still room I have a very naughty fae, 'Creeping Jenny' she swears of course that she has aided many warriors through the ages, and everyone would likely wish to look in her basket....

She knew the 'Wise Men of Gothem'
She can ride the horses of the foam and swim with the selkies
She knows your secrets...for she speaks to the same roses as Crazy Man Michael...

Oh and no small thing ...claims to have aided in the downfall of Balor. Yet the fae exel at telling tales and she tells the best...at least she thinks she does...

Esoteric Myobi

Hm, it seems like we're getting way more faeries than humans...where are all the helpless victims? =P Though perhaps not too helpless...that just wouldn't be any fun.

I've received a few interesting profiles to look over and I think I will be adding a few more tweaks to further detail the game. Though that probably won't be until later tonight. In the meantime...the more the merrier!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rockin

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on March 18, 2010, 01:00:09 PM
Hm, it seems like we're getting way more faeries than humans...where are all the helpless victims? =P Though perhaps not too helpless...that just wouldn't be any fun.

I've received a few interesting profiles to look over and I think I will be adding a few more tweaks to further detail the game. Though that probably won't be until later tonight. In the meantime...the more the merrier!

Hey hey,  I'm right here. :p

I'm gonna make the profile soon. if there's still a few victims, I'm sure the faeries could just...bargain with the other somehow. :p

WerewolfofLondon

Probably a stupid question, but where do I post my profile?

Lady Kitsune

Wishes to be a faerie but....IF I play, I'll be human otherwise I'd be the Queen of Air and Darkness, of the Unseelie Court! Mwahaha.

Okay, maybe not.  Still thinking.  I think I'm getting sick 
*Rubs throat*

Cassiopeia

Quote from: WerewolfofLondon on March 18, 2010, 02:24:54 PM
Probably a stupid question, but where do I post my profile?

Post your profile in here ^_^

WerewolfofLondon

Ah! Alrighty then! Thankies!

Name: Jessica Faolan
Race: Human
Abilities: Nothing spectacular, but she can drive like she stole it without crashing and her paintings look scarily realistic.
Appearance: She is a petite, lithe little thing with large bright green eyes and pale skin. She has rosey cheeks and a small spattering of freckles that marches over the bridge of her nose. Her hair falls in midnight waves down to her tiny waiste and she encases her delicate looking body in tight black jeans and a red strappy top. She smiles a lot and rarely wears make-up as she doesn't really need it and never wears it during the day.
Personality: Jessica is very bright and bubbly, friendly to all she meets and always willing to lend a hand. But should you cross her and enter her bad books,  then it is best to simply buy a plane ticket out if there, cause this girl can hold a grudge!
Biography: She comes from a single parent family and is an only child. Some say that she is occasionally lost in her head, prefering to lounge in the park and draw beautiful, fantastical creatures rather than deal with reality.

Crovonovin

Name: Assumed Name:  Lux True Name: Abhoth
Race: Faerie
Alignment: Unseelie (Actively Malevolent)
Abilities:

Reality Bending:  Always the control freak, Lux has dedicated the majority of his vast lifespan to learning the intricacies of controlling the infinite magical energies of his birthplace.  Though all faeries use this primal magic as their personal plaything, he has taken it to an entirely different level.  His "art", as he calls it, is limited only by his own imagination.  Its practical uses are virtually limitless, though his primary interest is in the creation of personal minions and monstrosities that he can pit against each other for his own amusement.

Sensory Manipulation:  Many faeries employ pheromones or direct mind control in order to lure their victims into the Other World.  Lux is not one of them.  He despises the idea of directly controlling another intelligent being, believing that it takes all the enjoyment out of toying with hapless mortals if they cannot even control their own actions.  Instead, the twisted fae alters the perception of his targets, making them see, hear, smell, feel, and even taste things that aren't real.  In this manner he can trick others into following him of their own volition.  This ability is extremely useful in the Human World, where Lux is unable to alter reality.

Energy Siphon:  Humans are like a buffet to him, each one with a unique flavor that he cannot get enough of.  Though he most commonly devours them flesh and soul, he is also able to drain their spirit through touch until only a husk remains.  This eerie power can also be used to weaken particularly willful victims before "playing" with them.

Appearance: Human Form / "Semi-True" Form / True Form

In the human world Lux stands at only four inches in height, a bronzed figure with a perfect athletic physique and beautiful green wings, shaped like knives but inlaid with a delicate tracery of lightly pulsing purple veins.  He wears scantly more than a loincloth and sometimes a scarf slung around his shoulders.  Even other Fae are fooled by his benign appearance, the Human World masking his malevolence.

Only in the world of the Fae does his true nature begin to show itself.  His rich chestnut hair bleaches white, as does his flesh, and his features contort into a wide crocodile grin.  This is how he greets his victims, though it is only a partial transformation.  This body constantly struggles to contain his twisted spirit, its skin cracking open and festering with a seeping darkness that pulls impatiently at his clothes and limbs.

Only deep within his own territory does Abhoth show himself completely.  Such was the foul Faerie's gluttony for power that his natural form became twisted and massive.  He appears as a titanic worm with gaping maw and dozens of greedy, grasping hands, skin pale and wretched with corruption.

Personality:

Lux is the sort of sinisterly charismatic individual that could persuade an atheist to start singing the praises of god, a priest to renounce his faith, a pure virgin to performs acts of the utmost lewdness, and a prostitute to join the chantry.  He prides himself in making terrible things sound desirable and wonderful things sound abominable, twisting both his words and the words of others to befuddle and intrigue.  At one moment he may seem innocent and charming, and the next every word will drip with sensuality.  Language is a clever weapon, and he is a master at spinning verbal webs.  He entices indiscriminately, favoring women but luring men in equal measure, though his promises are not always ones of sex and romance.  His preference is a slow hunt, getting to know his prey over many days or weeks, working up his appetite until he can no longer contain himself. 

Once brought into the realm of the Fae, it is almost impossible to get back out again.  The trap sprung, the dark faerie Abhoth often challenges his prisoners with games, promising their freedom should they best his trials.  It is a farce, of course, as the demonic cretin is well known for lying unabashedly.  He claims that the taste of Hope after it has been built up and shattered is a delicacy that he wishes could be savored for an eternity.

Biography:

Abhoth was among the very first of the Faeries, a primordial being of extraordinary age.  In those early days there was no concept of morality or law, and all creatures great and small acted upon instincts and idle whims.  But as the centuries passed a semblance of order began to take form within their magical realm, and a Queen rose among them to give direction to the aimless masses.  The primal chaos was slowly but surely shaped into a true world from the shapeless magical aether, a limitless playground for the Fae Folk to play their games and engage in mischief with one another.

He was among those that aided in this miraculous transformation, but only he looked out upon this new creation and felt dissatisfaction.  The others seemed content with their mischief (as admittedly cruel as such mischief may seem by human standards), but to the one called Abhoth it was not enough.  Seeing an entire dimension take shape beneath his fingers had left him with an intoxicating hunger, and try as he might to satiate himself upon the energies that saturated every inch of the landscape, nothing seemed to fulfill his cravings.  And so he turned to the only other source of food available to him, and did the unthinkable.  Luring his own people into the darkest pockets of the Faerie realm, he devoured them flesh and bone, making their energy his own.  He became bloated from their power, addicted to the taste of their magic-infused blood.  But still his hunger persisted, and with each day he gorged himself on the hapless and the weak-minded.

His endless greed would be his undoing, for it was inevitable that his treachery would not go unnoticed forever.  The Queen herself rallied the rest of the Fae and brought them all to bear against the eldritch abomination that Abhoth had become, only to realize that he had grown too powerful to simply destroy.  But though he could not be slain, he could still be trapped.  By combining their power the Dark Faerie was sealed away within an impenetrable prison, containing his strength in a pocket dimension.  Though he could still draw upon all the energies of the realm, he could no longer affect anyone or anything beyond his territory.  And so the fiend was left to fester and hunger within his own personal hell, isolated from his people and their society.

Within this bubble of influence he became something of a God, shaping its interior into a vast and terrible land as twisted and despicable as his corpulent black heart.  It became a mockery of the place he had been banished from, a world of nightmares.  Indescribable things squirmed from beneath his fingertips, awful caricatures of life for him to amuse himself with through the coming aeons.  Though he had no way to further increase his power, Abhoth was far from idle.

The day the Human Realm was discovered was the happiest day that he had experienced in aeons.  Through some grave mistake Abhoth was able to bridge the gap between the two worlds, though his power was almost entirely restricted outside of his prison.  The human race were curious creatures that proved endlessly fascinating to him, and he spent many centuries experimenting with their emotions and feasting upon those that he lured back into his lair.  To his great excitement he found that the mortals possessed a power of their own, however small.  After years of stagnation, his power could now begin to grow once more.  His greed soon reawakened, and devilish plots did begin to unfold within his head...

Apparently unaware of his ability to enter the Human World (where he is known only as Lux), the Queen has since allowed Abhoth brief returns to the rest of the Faerie world on special occasions, provided he hasn't eaten any foolish Faeries that decided to wander into his home on a dare.  He enjoys such visitations immensely, and is always on his best behavior.  He is a patient creature, and has waited millions of years for the day where even a prison will be unable to hold him.  What's a few million more?

Calista Jade

Do you still have some room for a female human victim?
As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

So far we only have one female victim and one male victim it seems so...yes.

Oh and for any players out there who intend to be playing as a faerie, yes, as Shihong stated in his impressive profile, there is one faerie 'Queen' which will be NPC'd by me. Hopefully we'll get a few more male faeries to even out the odds...at the moment it seems like this game mostly attracted the attentions of the female population of E x3 Which of course, I have no qualms about~ It's just nice to keep the numbers even =P

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Calista Jade

Ons and Offs

Thorn14

Cooking up a female victim in a few!

Esoteric Myobi

-wonders if they'll be getting any more male victims besides Rockin...-

Otherwise Rockin and Shihong are going to be a rare commodity in this game =P

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Eh, I'm okay with that. ^^ I tried to get Dan to join, but he's still very busy right now, so...

Name: Erline
Abilities:
An enchanting song, wings to fly with, the ability to dance and sing and play as long as she wishes without tiring, or growing hungry or thirsty...  Three simple powers for a faerie of music.
Appearance: Possessing tanned skin, pale white hair, and a somewhat less voluptuous build than your average female faerie, Erline is a woman of eccentric tastes.  The only real items of clothing she seems to wear are the top half of a conductor's uniform, the white shirt and black jacket of one who stands before an orchestra, wand in hand.  Yet, these two articles of clothing are both several sizes too large for her, which causes her to wear them more like a dress and leaves the sleeves looking baggy and ruffled.  She also normally wears her clothes with the first few buttons on the jacker and shirt unbuttoned, allowing her to show off quite a bit of skin.  She is rarely seen without an instrument.
Personality: Something of a 'party girl', about the only things Erline takes seriously are her music and any orders handed down to her from the Fairy Queen.  She does also sport a fierce loyalty to those she considers her friends, however.
Biography: A faerie of musical talent and skill, Erline has no real, important details in her background.  Much of her life up until now has been spent being a typical faerie, dancing, singing, playing and practicing...  She's also joined the Queen's annual Musical Talent Competition three years in a row by now, but has been sabotaged by other contestants each time.

Calista Jade

Only two guys... damn... we need more!

Ons and Offs

Esoteric Myobi

Yes...it's a travesty isn't it? =(

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

True, we don't have nearly enough toys... :-(

Esoteric Myobi

So...how should we go about luring in the men?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Name: Ailie
Occupation: Forrest Artist - painter of leaves, flowers, and flora alike, using the whole forrest and landscaping of the Fairy World as her canvas.

Abilities:  Aillie possesses the ability to charm others, whether drawing them in with her pleasing appearance or her engaging way of speaking she has a way of convincing others to do as she wishes.  This ability is only slightly enhanced by pheromones.  Seeing the world from a very different point of view and a unique perspective Ailie's artistic mind sees possibilities everywhere.  This can be a force used for great good or great mischief, depending on her mood.  Agility is also a great strength of hers, though it's not frequently used in painting flora (unless of course she's attempting to reach a particular inconveniently placed leaf), her strength in this area is most often displayed in the hunting of humans.  She can dart about while in flight with ease, nimble and quick, without becoming disoriented.  Flying is actually one of the small pleasures in life she does not take for granted.

Appearance: Ailie is on the slightly taller side for a female fairy and her looks bely her creative and colorful nature.  Her hair is a bright and shiny peony pink, falling in loose waves down her back, perfectly framing and contrasting her fair and almost iridescent skin.  Peaking out from behind the typically tousled waves of pink, her cerulean eyes stand out brilliantly, twinkling with delight whenever she is elated.  Her body has a fluid appearance to it, the ample curves softly rolling into one another, from the curve of her breasts to her narrow waist to her rounded hips leading down to her long toned legs.  Complimenting her figure and overall look is an outfit constructed entirely of what appears to be flower petals, ranging from white to pale lavender.  The design is skirt-like in appearance, covering over her hips and upper thighs with splits along the sides to allow for easy movement.  Her abdomen is exposed, revealing a plane of silky pale flesh, before it is covered once more beginning at the top of her ribcage and forming a large V to cover her chest.

Personality:  While very much a people person (so to speak) Ailie is actually quite content to spend hours, or days, on end alone and in the solitude of her artistic endeavors.  She communes with the land and visualizes exactly how things should be painted and once the idea is in her head she can't stop until it's finished to her personal high standards of perfection.  Ailie has been known to get so caught up in her work that she's missed important functions or spending time with friends.  It's not that she's careless or inconsiderate, just that her passion is demanding.  Despite her intensive work attitude she's quite fun and easy going when not creating a masterpiece.  Adventure is something she relishes and thrills that make her heart pound are what keeps her feeling alive.  No one would accuse her of being cruel as much as highly focused on the mischief and chaos she's able to cause.  If she can't do it right she doesn't feel it's worth doing, even when it comes to fun and recreation.  She prefers to keep the company of other faeries who are similarly driven, though different in personality.

Biography:  Nothing out of the ordinary forms Ailie's past.  As a young fae she was often misunderstood as she was easily lost in thought, forming pictures in her mind and letting her imagination get the better of her.  Not really caring whether or not she was understood or accepted she began creating and painting.  Unbridled by other's constraints her true talent was able to shine and very soon she was led down the path of a forrest artist, at times even being commissioned by the Queen to paint a certain area of landscape for her own personal enjoyment.  While Ailie is flattered by such attention it scarcely affects the way in which she works, viewing her art as a highly personal and soul-baring thing that she releases for others to enjoy. 

WerewolfofLondon

Are there any other humans? I'm going to be eaten alive at this rate!  :o

Esoteric Myobi

Like I said, at the moment it's just one female and one male human. Though I think a Lord wanted to play a female victim as well? So that would bring us to two females and one male.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

I'm the one who prefers the female victim.

Not into submissive males to be honest hehe.

Rockin

Name: Jack Nickelson

Appearance: (will fill shortly)

Personality: A self confident human who feels he could do anything if one puts their mind to it.  A bit short tempered, but that only depends on the situation. He gets a bit bored if he's not physically doing anything. His way of showing boredum is playing with his fingers or his hands moving so they're not idle. At times, he can be blunt and likes to get what he wants, if the opportunity ever shows itself.

Biography: (will fill shortly)

If needed, I can create a few more guys for the other lovely fairies-err, I mean faeries!  ^^;;

Just give the word and I'll start making one more guy or two.

Cassiopeia

*grins wickedly*  Well no one said they have to be submissive ... they can be resistant and spirited ... that just makes the chase more fun and satisfying  ;)

Kunoichi

Heh, certainly true. ;D

Then again, it's not like Erline is all that picky about who she has a duet with...

Rockin

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Thorn14 on March 18, 2010, 09:37:01 PM
I'm the one who prefers the female victim.

Not into submissive males to be honest hehe.

Not really looking for submissive males...that's just not...fun. Lolx. Put up a bit of a fight and make the challenge worth the while is what I say. =) Or maybe if you're really good and get really creative you'll manage to outsmart a faerie and turn the tables =P Who knows~

And Rockin, if you want to be paired with anyone in particular then a PM may be the best way to go. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rockin

Nah, I was kinda kidding. I rather it just be done naturally :p

anyway, just let me know if you want me to make some more males and I will

Esoteric Myobi

It's fine Rockin, we want to give everyone a chance to nab themselves some loving attention from a faerie after all. =P Besides, I'm sure a few of us wouldn't mind stealing a female here or there...can't let Shihong have all the fun now can we?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Crovonovin

Kunoichi

Yeah, we can't let Shihong's victims have all the fun.  We'll have to steal him away from them some time. :P

Esoteric Myobi

Hey, hey, hey! Quit eying them like they're food!..Oh wait. Nevermind, you may continue licking your chops but leave some for the rest of us you gluttonous creature. =P

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

(RP wise i prefer female on female with me being more bottom, but i'm still open!)

Name:Jess North
Abilities: Some artistic skills, a little self defense abilities.

Appearance: (I can type out a description later but this fits)

Personality:Jessica 'Jess' North always saw herself as intelligent but aloof. Her personality made her friendly but she felt herself just drifting in life. Her break from college (and lost of scholarship) has made her almost apathetic, almost living life just day by day now. That doesnt make her unfriendly however. She is open to alot of things (including the supernatural) and is willing to try something at least once. She however is a bit shy around strangers, despite such a personality.

Biography: As said earlier, Jess is pretty aloof in life, and that has affected her path to adulthood as well. She had to take a break from her community college due to funding isues. She has a small job working as a waitress, and while the tips are nice, all she can do is live her small life. She promises to move on with her life someday, she just needs...something to inspire her. She still studies Maya and other programs in her spare time, so she isnt completely wasting her life. However she worries that she will stop her studies or that they will get her no where...

Esoteric Myobi

Thorn, I think your link is broken? It gives me the message '403 Forbidden'.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

Odd, I'll just reupload it on a reliable site.

Kunoichi

Crovonovin

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on March 18, 2010, 11:08:03 PM
Hey, hey, hey! Quit eying them like they're food!..Oh wait. Nevermind, you may continue licking your chops but leave some for the rest of us you gluttonous creature. =P

You can lap up the scraps when I'm through with all the tasty little morsels we're attracting, if I'm feeling generous!

Unless of course...you wish to offer yourself up on a silver platter?  Maybe take a few nibbles here and there...

Kunoichi

Oh no, Shihong, see, I'm the chef in this little metaphor of yours.

Crovonovin

Ohoho~

Methinks this is looking to be a delectable feast!  Hot and juicy, with plenty of flavour...

Kunoichi

Thanks. ;D I did the best job I could with you, so I'm glad you like how you turned out.

Esoteric Myobi

Mmm~ Kuno did you cook up this fantastic meal all for me?

-pokes the widdle Shihong plated and arranged so nicely on the plate and nibbles on an ear-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

*I should have known better to take a peak... now I might have to change my avatar again...  Thinking of jumping in with a duel role.  Human victim... hey who wouldn't want to be abused by so many women.  And a male faerie...  *Having difficulties pushing wings through fur... I'll get there.*

Esoteric Myobi

Nim, I knew you'd come along sooner or later. You just can't resist anymore now can you~?

Flying pixie wolf? That's a hundred times better than the fake Santa's dog with a shiny red lightbulb attached to its nose.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Why would somebody do such a thing to some poor dog??! :o

Esoteric Myobi

Because the poor thing flew into one of those motors under an airplane wing and came out scrambled, but luckily an amateur surgeon happened by and patched it right up into a Frankenstein sort of monstrosity.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

*Dog?!?!  I beg your pardon... Howls... no doggy in these bones... all wolfie baby...  hmmmm wolfish fairie... interesting I'll have to ponder on that thought.  And no I couldn't Myobi I couldn't resist... damn near laughed myself to death reading about the crazy guy in the park... tinkerbell and peter pan... funny stuffs...*  ~mumbles incoherently... something about trying organize so many ideas at once...goddess how does I get myself into soooo much trouble...~

Esoteric Myobi

Perhaps my sickness is contagious? I can't seem to stop coming up with new ideas or joining new games either =P But am managing them...somewhat x3

-pets the wolfie-

I know I know, I was talking about the evil Santa and the dog he named Rudolph.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

I look away for an hour and you guys go nutters!  :P

Are we almost set to start ya think? I am interested in playing :D

Esoteric Myobi

I don't think we'll be starting for a while yet, most of the interested players haven't submitted their profiles yet though I'm sure they're currently working on them. =)

As for myself...yea, obviously I have to get cracking on my own profile as well. ^^;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Thorn14

Guess I'm jumping the gun looking for RP hehe.

Nim

I think I just wrote something like that on another thread... go figure... I think I'm going to have start wearing blinders or something to keep my eyes on the stories I already got going and one I just started coming up with to play cuz now I have werewolves, vampires, faeries, mermaids and only gawd knows what else all lurking about in me gray matter... tis getting very crowded... lol

Kunoichi

Trolls, elves, orks, dwarfs, ghouls, HMHVV, changelings, pixies, dragons...

...Oh, wait. >>; I should really stop thinking up Shadowrun characters.

Thorn14

Nim

*looks at list of all mentioned characters.... yes, yes, yes, yes,.... well you get the point.  LOL*

Kunoichi

Quote from: Thorn14 on March 19, 2010, 01:12:12 AM
Too late! Now you need to GM one!

*hopes*

Sorry, no real time to do so, unfortunately.  I could make a character for and play in one, but that would be about it.

I could try a one on one, freeform game, perhaps.  Of course, the main idea I have for such a game is some poor hacker running afoul of a spider, since the Matrix can have plenty of possibilities...

Esoteric Myobi

Well Nim...I'm sure we can incorporate each and every one of those into A.J.'s dreams in various interesting situations x3

Hm, now I'm starting to rethink the original 'dream' I was going to post up...-ponders-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

LOL... true... was just actually thinking of that one today myself... hehe.

Crovonovin

I wonder what juicy little things will be getting caught in Lux's web...  They best be feisty ones if they want to make it hope with all their bits in their proper places!

Nim

Name:  Lee Thomas
Race: Human (Caucasian)
Abilities: Plays one hell of a mean guitar (cant imagine where I got that idea from) Rock, Blues and yes even Classical
Appearance: 6'2" nicely built but not over the top muscle bound. Skin a nice medium tan. Long black wavy hair (long enough to brush the top of his ass) usually worn in long pony tail tied with a black leather thong.  Most often found wearing tight black leather pants black leather vest with no shirt or a black poets shirt.  Tattoos of dragons adorn his arms and a large print of dragons and faeries on his back. 
Personality: Loves a great party.  A tall glass of ale in one hand a beautiful woman sitting on the other. (Ok lets face it, sex, drugs and rock & roll) Most likely will not just roll over and play dead.  Playing with faeries will be fun for a while but lets face it he just has far to many more gigs to play. 
Biography: Started out playing the guitar at the age of 8.  formed his first band at 13 been playing in gigs with different bands ever since.

Kunoichi

...And a beautiful woman sitting on the other hand? >> Well, I suppose that fits in with the 'sex, drugs and rock'n'roll' mentioned next.

Of course, I can think of one little lady musician who could use his hand as a couch... ;)

Nim

*careful now sometimes his fingers wiggle*  ;)

Lady Kitsune

Hmmm, glad to be of service.  *eyes Nim*

Makes me want to side with the faeries.

*goes to ponder some more*

Kunoichi

Eh.  She'd enjoy a wiggly couch.  It certainly wouldn't be the strangest couch she's ever sat on.

S1DESH0W

Wow. I feel extremely outnumbered here? But hey. Is it too late to join?
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

Kunoichi

Nim

*Your couch awaits mi lady*

LOL... Lady Kitsune... can you believe all this madness... still trying to figure out posts for other stories and here we are again thinking of new ones. 

Hey Sideshow welcome to the fun.

Lady Kitsune

It's Myobi and her wonderful bag of ideas.  I may just create another Group RP out of vengeance alone. LOL.

I'm still working on my Desires post and I keep getting drawn here.

*heaves a great big sigh*

S1DESH0W

Name: Donovan
Abilities: Un-godly drum solos, Summon and manipulate fire.
Appearance:
Personality: Tall dark and handsome....... with a fiery temper.
Biography: Donovan was raised a Catholic. His family was nothing special. He was nothing special. Until the day his older brother gave him a record of "Hot For Teacher". After hearing such audible destruction on the drums, he sold his sole to the devil to become the worlds most fierce drummer, which came with supernatural perks as well.  >:)    (true story)
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

Nim

Noooooo!  Not another... cuz then I would have to join under general principal of the idea!

Nice sideshow...  Have Dono show up in Central park he and Lee can throw a gig.

ran across this just for fun:
DEATH METAL PARROT

S1DESH0W

that brought a tear to my eye *sobs* its beautiful

Kunoichi

Hmm, two nice musicians signing up already...

Erline: "Dibs!"

S1DESH0W

Nim

Not sure you would have to ask Myobi she's our Queen and fearless leader.  But I know the ladies here have all been wanting to have a few more guys to kick around.  Naturally I couldn't resist.   

S1DESH0W

Nim

Doesn't hurt that everyone here is really fun to just hang around with.  I swear every night I go to bed my sides hurt from laughing so much.  Did I say sleep... I meant when I take my little naps.

Nim

Name:  Kalen
Abilities:  Manipulating Dreams / Shape shifts between three different forms to be described below.
Appearance: 1st form:  Male White medium sized wolf (see avatar) This form however starts to fade the longer he stays away from the realm to the point where he looks very translucent.  Almost always the form Kalen is found in when outside of Faerie Realm.
                     2nd form:  Same male white wolf with Purple,blue and silver wings resembling those of a dragonfly.  This form is often found haunting the humans minds to guide them to faerie land.
                     3rd and final form:  Male 5'8" maybe weighs all of 110 pounds, very long silver hair.  Long pointed ears, thin nose and narrow face.  Skin color: a silvery sky blue with dark purple Celtic Knot tattoo like patterns swirling around his thin frame only they are not tattoos.  His eyes in all three forms are also a silvery sky blue with purple star bursts around the pupils.  Wears only a tattered dark green Kilt.  Only takes this form in the Faerie Realm.
Personality:  Mischievous, fun loving, at times very spiteful oh and did I mention Mischievous. 
Biography:   Haunts the dreams of men, women and children alike.  In his dream form he is not limited to the confines of Central Park.  Often haunts the hustle and bustle of the city streets, buildings and suburbs luring prey towards central park with his vivid unforgettable dream sequences.   Whether it be at night in deep sleep, a quick nap during the day or even a waking day few ever escape his net.  Those that do are the lucky ones.  Everyone else finds themselves in  Faerie Land playing games with Kalen and all of his very good Faerie friends.

rick957

Hiya folks, I PMed Myobi cause I'd like to give this game a try ... My character may need an extra day to get written up tho, I got distracted by something ... Hope that's okay!  I'm eager to play with you all.  :)

Calista Jade

I just got back from work and I'm going to bed... So profile will be up tonight.

Ons and Offs

Nim

Welcome rick, definitely understand about being distracted... as I quite often find myself in that state of mind.

Sweet dreams Calista.... or perhaps you might be visited by Kalen... who knows... Hehe.

Esoteric Myobi

So I'm at work at the moment and this stupid thing won't let me quote...so I'm just going to do it the old-school way.

"It's Myobi and her wonderful bag of ideas.  I may just create another Group RP out of vengeance alone. LOL." - quote Lady Kitsune

Hehe, you flatter me Kitsune...though I think we both know that if that were to happen I will most likely be popping in there to say more than just 'Hi!'

"Not sure you would have to ask Myobi she's our Queen and fearless leader.  But I know the ladies here have all been wanting to have a few more guys to kick around.  Naturally I couldn't resist." - Nim (Nyhm)

Welcome to the game Sideshow, nice to see that another male has joined the ranks while I was away. Also, just to clarify, I will be putting up a character profile for the Queen but she'll mostly just be NPC'd since I think the game will be focusing more on each faerie or group of faeries and their endeavors. Shall be playing yet another faerie exclusively but if we don't get any more males I think I may roll for the other sex this time around to try and even out the numbers...be it another male faerie or just another male human...who knows.

On a totally different topic...work is currently driving me insane so if I'm a bit curt with anyone today just ignore me ~.~

-grumbles about old ladies who won't shut up and ramble on the phone for 15 mins demanding attention and then refusing to give out their information at the end because they're afraid that they'll be targetted by terrorists-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

Quote-grumbles about old ladies who won't shut up and ramble on the phone for 15 mins demanding attention and then refusing to give out their information at the end because they're afraid that they'll be targetted by terrorists-

Sounds like a job I had once at a call center... I feel your pain.  Sends box of chocolates in hopes of cheering up our sweet My.

Esoteric Myobi

-thinks candy is her only friend and eats them a piece at a time in order to make them last longer-

Nn~ Interning at my Congressman's but since they're voting on health care this Sunday we're getting a ton of calls so I'm just sitting here getting yelled at ~.~; Either that or I get the crazies like that lady who was convinced she was telling me top-secret information that could get her killed by the terrorists from 9/11...

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Oh and, I have made a list of our current players and positions as well as all those who expressed interest but have not yet posted up a profile. I know a few people said they would be getting to it soon, but still keeping you guys in the 'Maybe' section until I know where to put you.

Of course, list can be found in first post, but here it is as well:

Faeries:
Shihong - Lux (Abhoth)
Kunoichi - Erline
Cassiopeia - Ailie
Nim - Kalen
Esoteric Myobi - Queen (NPC), Anwen

Hapless Victims:
WerewolfofLondon - Jessica Faolan
Thorn14 - Jessica (Jess) North
Rockin - Jack Nickelson
Nim - Lee Thomas
Sideshow - Donovan

Maybe's?: LadySky, Lady Kitsune, Sasha, Senti, Calista Jade, rick957

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

*Ugh... frazzled old women and their crazy ideals...  Sends another box just in case you decide to eat two at a time.*

P.S.  I am totally ignoring your new story ideas at the bottom... nope I refuse to look... absolutely... re... fuse.... to look....  Nope just wont do it... *eyes wander*  hey... no back up here quit looking... I just refuse.... re.... fuse.....................

Esoteric Myobi

New story ideas? You mean like...Fountain of Youth? ;) Actually I tend to put up a few of my group story ideas on there as well since technically a lot of them can be turned into group games. Such as...Darkest Desires and this game for example =P I usually wait to see if people show interest in the intial idea before converting it into a recruitment thread though. Otherwise I would have wayy too many recruitment threads and group games going on...(Like I don't already?)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

What?  Thought I heard some kind of hint floating on the wind... nope I didn't see any hints about Fountain of Youth... nor did I see anything about.. ~*~Bright Beginnings~*~Flickers of Enlightenment~*~Vivid Desires~*~Dark Void~*~  Nope didn't see them not looking at all.... hehe

Esoteric Myobi

Silly Nyhm, only one of those links is an idea thread x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

Cassiopeia

My ... you're spreading your sickness <.<  ADDICT!

Esoteric Myobi

You mean talent? >:) It's not my fault I'm addicting! Dx

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Crovonovin

Oh hey Rick!  It'd be wonderful to have you in the game!   ;D

Esoteric Myobi

Have him in the game as a partner, another great player, or as a meal? O:)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on March 19, 2010, 01:03:34 PM
You mean talent? >:) It's not my fault I'm addicting! Dx

No you ARE the addict >.>  You create addictive roleplays to infect everyone else with your sickness :P  You're an RP vampire! *points accusingly*

Esoteric Myobi

Oh...quit flattering me~

Nice to know that my games are addicting =P

Come hither Cassi and let me bite you so that you turn into an addict like me...oh wait, I forgot that you're already slowly getting there yourself. x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

I am still a day walker :P  I have what ... 8 (and a few of those haven't even started yet) to your 20!  You biting me (and clawing me and doing other more unspeakable acts) is what got me into this in the first place, and I know how proud you are of that >.>

Sasha

I will put something together soon ....sorry ...my landlord gave me like a 48 hour notice ...he is bringing the Realtor in to look over the building on Monday at 9 am ...guess that a bit more than 48 hours ...but ...damn it ...he could respect my RP time . I only work on the house for 4 hours a day . I just started pulling all the crap out of the flowerbeds for the winter .

Anyways ...I am in the process of Spring Cleaning  since I am being forced to look at areas of my house I have not for awhile .

Will put something up for you though within the next couple of days I promise .

Sasha

Esoteric Myobi

Take your time Sasha. =) There's no rush to get started after all~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rockin

Name: Jack Nickelson

Appearance: He stands at 5'11, average body build. He has green eyes and black hair that's 3 inches in length. Right shoulder area shows a italic tatoo that reads 'confidence.' Peach color skin. Usually seen in everday casual cloths that consist of either a shirt or pants. Type of shirt varies in activity, but will most likely wear a basic type of shirt. Lower waist consist of either shorts or pants. Almost always wear shoes.

Personality: A self confident human who feels he could do anything if one puts their mind to it.  A bit short tempered, but that only depends on the situation. He gets a bit bored if he's not physically doing anything. His way of showing boredum is playing with his fingers or his hands moving so they're not idle. At times, he can be blunt and likes to get what he wants, if the opportunity ever shows itself.

Biography: Jack Nickelson has was always the type to attract trouble, whether he wanted to or not. His mother Jane Nickelson and Father James Nickelson were divorced when Jack was at the age of five, and was liven with his father throughout the years, to which the mother does visit occasionally. Like his father, Jack developed a cocky attitude towards his peers and has done small events so as to prove his worth. His father filled his mind that 'There's nothing a person can't do once he puts his mind to it.' While this quote has made him excel in sports and terms of pulling pranks on others, it hasn't helped much in his studies. While Pre School to grade school he had little trouble, High School got the better of him. No matter how hard he tried, he would either barely pass a grade, or fail it. The downfall really set in when he received a I.E.P. diploma.

While it discouraged him to try for college, it certainly didn't stop him from living life. He might be decent with educational studies, but his street smarts were on high levels. Nowadays, his activities consist of proving others wrong in sports and video games, going to parties, or having a one night stand. It was to this day that, Jack is living the easy life, to which he isn't worried about settling down anytime soon.

-----------------

There, profile is up and ready. Hope ya like it :p

Nim

Good afternoon everyone.  Yes I'm still up and about feeling very much like an RP vampire myself... LOL

Kunoichi

Quote from: Cassiopeia on March 19, 2010, 01:25:40 PM
I am still a day walker :P  I have what ... 8 (and a few of those haven't even started yet) to your 20!  You biting me (and clawing me and doing other more unspeakable acts) is what got me into this in the first place, and I know how proud you are of that >.>

Now there's a story I haven't heard before...

Esoteric Myobi

-had turned Nim into one of her minions without even realizing it!-

Or maybe Nim just isn't as resistant as others...either way...welcome to the dark side~!

I know Kuno's already here with me <.< Or been here rather. Right Kuno? x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

*shrugs*

I was already here before we even met...

Lady Kitsune

Fine I'm in.  One human female, ala Lara Croft style...I think.  Will make a profile sometime.

You know I'm an addict but you, Myobi, are my dealer.  I'm probably going to overdose soon.

Esoteric Myobi

A badass gal who can kick butt? Sounds like Selena all over again..;) Glad to know you've decided to stop resisting because I know you know you couldn't.

It's the crack I tell ya...after all what's a good dealer to do if she doesn't have any buyers? >.>;

-reels Kitsune in and whispers promises of discounts and offers she can't resist into her ear-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Lady Kitsune

~Resistance is futile~ *said in Borg voice*

Hehe.  Discounts?  I love a good sale.

Yeah, but less calm and a dirty mouth. 

Hmmm, any objections to excessive cursing?

Esoteric Myobi

Yes...I kind of got that impression with your foxy model's shopping craze in WR x3

-is starting to slowly figure out what sort of bait to use for each person-

And no, whatever you need to do to make your character more believable, go for it. Huh...I suddenly imagined your 'Lara Croft' having a 'conversation' with my bum...-laughs-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

Nope wont bite... wont let you catch me again... nah ah no way... *denial*

Lady Kitsune

Oh gee.  *is laughing*

I just had a vision of my character listening intently, while Myobi leans over and converses Ace Ventura style.
I'm in such an odd state of mind.  >.>

Cassiopeia

*has actually had that done to her irl* -.-

Kunoichi

Cassiopeia

Yup ... usually resulting in me hurling a shoe at said ass ...

Esoteric Myobi

Omg....this guy won't stop talking...he's telling me his entire life story!

Should I get Ace Ventura on him?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

Hm...now I'm wondering if I should make the occasional wacky post with my bum to uh...chat with the people wandering around Central Park. It'd be like another NPC!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

*shrugs*

I'd certainly love to mess with his head... ;)

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

Man, you guys are mean. Leave the poor failure of a bum alone...and bring him some booze too. =)

Anyway, heading home now. Shall be back later~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Leave him alone?!  He's trying to out us to the nonbelievers! >.>

See you soon ^^

Kunoichi

Also, he said we had cocksucker lips. >>

We'll be here when you get back on. ^^

Nim

Cassiopeia

That part actually made me spit out my drink! :P  Didn't know whether to feel complimented for Ailie or insulted >.>  It was pure brilliance though ... I've always heard them referred to as DSL ... but this is far more succinct.

Kunoichi

The only round, cylindrical object my lips have ever touched is a flute, though... >>;

Calista Jade

I wasnt a "Maybe", but looks like you've got plenty of people already... I guess I'll pull out. Good luck and have fun with that one!!

Ons and Offs

Kunoichi

Cassiopeia

*laughs nervously at Kuno*  Riiiight .... mine too ...  O:)  *clears throat*  But wait, haven't you ever eaten a hot dog, or a sausage? o_O

Calista with My's RP's it's always the more the merrier so if you'd like to stay feel free, plenty of room!  ;D

Kunoichi

I was speaking in-character. ^^;

I myself have never actually touched my lips to a flute before... >>;

Cassiopeia

*laughs*  I totally knew that ... <.<

And do recorders count?  I definitely pressed my lips to those before.  And I have this little carved wooden flute that was painted in Mexico .... but never the real deal.  Oh and clarinet! (for about 4 months)

Kunoichi

Well, if recorders count, then I've pressed my lips to one of those, too. ^^; Also a few bottles, if those count, and... hmm...

Cassiopeia

Bottles totally count!  I always try to turn my beer bottle into an instrument :P

Kunoichi

Ah, right. ^^

And then there are the various things I've used as drums...

Cassiopeia

Oh yes drums  ;D  Well my favorite drums would be my thighs or my stomach :P always have them nearby ...

Nim

*Pats Cass's thigh... hmmm not a bad sounding drum at that.*

Kunoichi

Cassiopeia

Tehe ... shankyu!  ;D 

<.<
>.>

*plays the bongos on Kuno's butt*

Esoteric Myobi

I can always count on you guys to keep my thread bumped...as well as totally filled with nonsense. But meh oh well!

And leave the poor bum alone, he can't help it that he's bitter. Now I think I really should get him in play as an NPC >.>;;

Anyway Calista, feel free to stay. As Cassi said, the more the merrier as for some odd reason my games can never seem to have enough people and we are allllways looking for more participants. But of course don't force yourself to stay if you feel obliged to leave...just know that we'll be sad to see you go. ;)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Hmm, maybe I should wear a cymbal for a hat...

Oh, and some earplugs. >>;

Crovonovin

It's amazing how risque a percussion number can be!

Cassiopeia

Where do you think they got the term "bang" from?  ;)

Thorn14

You guys sure know how to keep a thread on the top of the list haha.

Crovonovin

Cassiopeia

*smiles innocently*  What?  I was just pointing it out ...  O:)

Kunoichi

Crovonovin

I swear I'm gonna find an icon I like and stick with it...

Kunoichi

Crovonovin

That's because it's an evil hat possessing a man. >_>;

WerewolfofLondon

OOOOOOOOOOOH! Can I play with the evil man possessing hat?

Nim

dont know that you can anymore were looks like the evil hat man changed... again... lol

Crovonovin

Too late!  We're on to "Saucy Cossack Woman" now!

Kunoichi

Well, at least she's got a pretty good pair of bongo drums...

Edit: Why yes, I did just make that joke. :P

Nim

Wait I thought my bum was the bongo drums.. pouts...

Crovonovin

Kunoichi's avatar looks like it's got some nice drums herself...

Demik

*Pounces the pretty white wolfy Nim and snuggles then bonks him on the head* I hate you my love... you know I need no more stories... How can I resist faeries though? Evil sexy faeries at that... I may also just have to play a victim as well. Get my fix for evilness and my fix for being abused all in the same story... Hehe. No I'm not a sado-masochist at all... *bats eyelashes innocently* Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to play... bothers... more characters to keep straight in my head... I am thinking a very interesting faerie who is both shadow and light... possibly just shadow but I'm not sure yet.

Oh, and S1deshow! Hi again for one, fancy meeting you in another story ;). Your character picture looks like Wolfwood from Trigun!! He just needs an awesome giant cross-gun and he'd be all set... hehe.

Nim

Ouchie big ole dragon claws!  That's going to leave a mark.... Pouts... then sticks out tongue... oh quit complaining you love it and you know it!!!  So neener neener ha ha!

Demik

:P *Sits on the wolfy's back and plays with his soft, fuzzy oh-so-cute ears* You're still a meanie dragging me into yet another story. As if the carnival wasn't enough... Oooo... which gives me another idea... I like being a Siren too.... hmmmmmm...... Decisions, decisions... what shall I be? *Grumbles and ponders some more while playing with the wolfy ears*

Nim

Ooooof.... all the air rushes out of wolfie as dragon sits on his back... "help...." was all the wolfie managed to squeak out.

Esoteric Myobi

-peels the dragon off of the poor wolf and scoots her over to the side before brushing off and reanimating the flattened canine-

Nice to see that we've caught the interest of yet another player.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Demik

Hey I'm in my smaller form. I wouldn't sit on you in my big crystal dragon form. How could I play with your ears? You'd be the side of my toe... I'm just big enough to keep you pinned and unable to run so there :P.

Hi there Myobi ;D. Yeah that silly wolfy hubby of mine pulled me in.

Demik

Name: Selaki

Race: Shadow Faerie

Abilities: Can take a shadow form turning to shadow herself she can manipulate her appearance for a time, can travel through shadows kind of like teleporting, manipulates shadows to create what she wishes sometimes for her own amusement and other times to scare people (which is also for her amusement).

Appearance:
(I was just looking for inspiration and definitely found it. She is perfect for my character ;D So yummy...)
In the Human world she stands at 6 inches. In the Fae world she is 5'3".

Personality: Selaki is mischievous as most Fae are. She can play a sweet and innocent character but she always has ulterior motives especially if it is a mortal she is dealing with. She usually isn't downright mean, preferring to be playful, but if she has to be so be it. When dealing with other Fae it just depends upon her mood and the attitude of who she is speaking with. She is also quite the expert at seduction.

Biography: Selaki loves scaring people and feeds on their fear. It is a drug to her that gives her a wonderful high. She is also addicted to sex and while she prefers men if a woman catches her eye she won't hesitate to take her. She delights in bringing mortals to her realm to play with. She does have her own realm that at times is brightly lit and colorful but at the same time casts deep, dark shadows. With a simple snap though those lights go out and it becomes a very scary, dark place.

(There's my Faerie bio. Sorry it isn't much but I'm horrible at these character bio things... I'm one of those people who just gets a basic character idea then develops their characters more in story.)

Esoteric Myobi

Demik, it's fine, there are plenty of people like that. But there is something in your profile that I will have to ask you to change.

Besides Shihong's faerie Lux and the faerie Queen herself, no other faeries come from the 'original' bunch let's say. So your faerie can be old, certainly, but even so she would not have the vast amount of power needed to create an entire realm of her own. Nor would she have received consent from the Queen since that is how the 'realms' are made and divvied up. So basically there are just two 'realms' in the faerie world. That for the general populace, and the tiny pocket dimension that is keeping Lux trapped.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Lady Kitsune

Okay, Myobi.  How's this?  Is she too Lara Crofty.

Name:Lorelei Devons

Abilities: Lorelei has a natural ability for weapons.  The moment she picks it up, she is able to use it with almost supernatural ease.  Of course, she still trained hard.  No point in swinging a blade or shooting a gun, if you don't know the basics.  She is also very acrobatic and flexible.  This has been a great help to her when she finds her self trying to squeeze into tight spaces or having to jump ledges at great distance.  As physical as she is, nothing is more formidable than her mind.  Near photographic memory and intelligent, her quick thinking gets her out of more scraps than her guns.

Appearance:  Lorelei is 5'6". An average height for an above average woman.  She has long inky black hair which she normally ties back into a loose ponytail.  She will examine you with her wolfish blue eyes.  Some find it disconcerting to look into those eyes, the stark black pupil surrounded by crystal blue.  She speaks with a husky voice smooth as pouring whiskey drawing your eye to her pouty red lips.  But then as the eye draws lower, she is well developed and athletically muscled.  Her slim toned body, curvy in all the right places.  She is often scene wearing  a tanktop and tight jeans, draped in a tan longcoat.  Yet, she has obligations, as a rich socialite, so don't be shocked if you see her dressed to kill.
Personality:Raised as one of the elite, good manners and social etiquette were pounded into her from a very young age, but that never stopped her from being crass in the most polite way or not.  She is a spitfire and loves to talk sh*t.  She likes a good fight and sometimes picks one.  She's either sadistic or a masochist.  Depends on how she's feeling, maybe both at once.  She will help someone in a jam, at least if she thinks they deserve it.  And beware the foulness of her mouth, apparently when she's pissed, her favorite word starts with F.

Biography:
Lorelei has always been fond of old stories and when she had found an old album with pictures of her grandfather in faraway places, holding ancient items, she was intrigued.  Digging into her family history, she had found that the crazy grandfather whispered by relatives was actually a tomb raider.  They thought him a silly man to pursue items that had possible mystical value.  To Lorelei, he became a hero.  Reading journal after journal of his adventures, she decided she too would be a tomb raider.  Of course her parents had other plans and she ended up being whisked off to the finest of schools.  But she managed to get a degree by the age of sixteen, in archeology and ancient civilizations, much to her parents chagrin.

When she was seventeen her parents died in a horrible plane crash, perhaps orchestrated by a greedy relative.  Not about to be lorded over by some snobby near do well of a relative, Lorelei petitioned the courts and became emancipated, having convinced the judge of her maturity.  Lorelei always had a plan and after all controlling interest came into her power, she began to create a multi million dollar corporation out of the already lucrative company her father created.  Her papa would have been proud.

During this time, Lorelei began to train her body and her reflexes.  She had the best teachers in weapons and martial arts.  Once she even had circus performers, come to her home and tell her their secrets.  As soon as her corporation finally reached a point of self sufficiency, she fell into the background and began her life as the tomb raider she had always wished to become.  She still comes home and plays the fabulous socialite.  It would never do to spurn the snobby aristocrats.  Her mama would be crying tears of joy. 

Of course, she did find out who had murdered her parents.  It had been very obvious who had done it.  Biding her time, patiently, Lorelei created a series of events that would bring her uncle Thomas right into her hands.  When she shot him in the head, in the middle of the wilderness, she found that she really liked to kill.  Lucky for her, her hobby allowed for an awful lot of killing.  Funny how people were always looking for magical items to rule the world.

Presently, Lorelei came across some interesting information in her research of ancient Gaelic civilization.  She never eschewed anything because it was a fairytale.  Apparently, Once upon a time in New York, back when it was New Amsterdam, there was a story or two. And farther back in history, told by an old man, that the Faerie world had shifted from the Emerald Isle to somewhere across the sea.  And in this land, there were riches untold and artifacts galore.  To say the least, Lorelei was intrigued.

Demik

I kinda meant more of an area of her own I guess "realm" isn't really the right word in this case. It's not apart from the Faerie Realm it's just her own little piece of it that is her home where she can take people to play with. I was thinking like a little woody area. Would that be okay? It can be inside a house if that's more acceptable.

Esoteric Myobi

Name: Anwen

Age: If ever asked the numbers are forever changing though only one pattern stays the same, the numbers always get substantially lower with each telling though it is well known that she has been around for quite a while already.

Appearance: Delicate wings that look as if they will break with the slightest breath of wind carry her petite figure aloft with quick flurries of movement. Thin as parchment, elegant swirls of light olive green swirl throughout the encasing pale yellow of her wings, very much like a plant seeking sunlight as they branch every which way. Bright amethyst eyes peer out at the world behind long strands of silver-white hair. Her hair tumbles down in wild and untamed waves, stopping at her waist. When in her true form, streaked tints of violet can be seen, a bare hint of color to her shockingly bright mop of metallic white. A heart-shaped face ends with a sharp chin, high cheekbones and full lips that are usually fixed in one of pouting disappointment or curved in a pleasant smile of malicious intent. Anwen's cool, sharp, and lovely face is marred, or complimented, by the shape of a leaf across one of her cheekbones. Whether it was a birthmark or a tattoo, it was hard to tell.

Her body is as pleasant to the eye as any faerie's, a bountiful bosom just barely covered with a strange material though leaving more than enough of her luminous olive-toned skin showing to catch a glimpse of the curve of her waist and the shapely legs dangling beneath. It seems to be soft and flowing, almost like a silvery brown silk. Yet, just as it looks similar to the bark of winter trees, the material is abnormally strong and resistant to wear and tear. When she moves, the one piece dress flashes a multitude of colors: peat black, moss green, ash gray, sky blue...as well as the more unnatural colors of rosy pink, crystalline ice, and that fantastic hue of majestic purple...though at times the colors seem somewhat random, the general consensus is that it either depends on her mood or more likely her current surroundings that reflect off of the mysterious attire.

Standing at a grand height of four and three quarter inches while in the human world, Anwen has found that her tiny stature can be quite convenient at times though it still seems to be mostly inconvenient. Upon arriving back home, she's much more comfortable with her height of five feet.

Abilities:
A singer of uncanny ability, Anwen has the ability to not only charm but also persuade with her voice. By hitting a certain pitch or using a certain tone, she can easily ask a tree to shed its bark for her, shape a strong rope from a bunch of young vines, or mine gold without lifting a finger. Of course, this pertains to humans as well and many times luring someone into Arcadia seems far too easy. Lately, having grown bored of the simplicity, she has put his ability away to be used when necessary. On the other hand, her songs are enchanting and provoke the innocent listener to weave into the motions of dance. While faeries can stop themselves if so willed, humans will find themselves dancing for eternity unless the song playing within their minds is disturbed.

Like all other faeries, Anwen is extremely in tune with nature. This explains why she can so easily manipulate it with her songs when needed though over the years her familiarity with the silent beings have formed to an almost mutual understanding. Now she can freely mold her surroundings as she sees fit by asking, or commanding, nature to bend to her will. While not quite the same as an artistic faerie who paints the landscape differently, it is somewhat similar in a more demanding and impatient way.

Just as a singer expects others to quiet and listen to her song, so Anwen listens to her surroundings. Many think that nature hasn't a mind of its own, how wrong they are. All of nature is alive, even the twisted and strangely different one of Arcadia, and just as they all breathe and live, so they all think and chatter. The whispers of nature are soft, a low underlying voice that carries beneath the constant hum of the rest of moving life. With enough concentration, she can hear their conversation though she cannot actually converse with them but can instead meet a point of understanding and occasionally get her thoughts across as well.

Personality: Proud and spirited, Anwen can almost be seen as wild. She cares little for others save for those she deems fellow friends, and even then she can be seen as a bit cold and aloof at times. The mischievous streak runs clearly in her though the faeries' malevolent side is quite close to the surface as well. She hates to lose and can be found sulking unhappily and rather ungracefully in some corner of the realm when she comes in second or not at all. To win, to be right, and to have her way are just a few of her favorite things. Blunt and painfully to the point at times, Anwen doesn't see the point behind wasting her precious breath on being tactful unless truly needed. Calm, and sensible, always keeping a cool head can make her more dangerous than a first glance gives away. Not easily scared or frightened, she has a tendency to lie back and analyze the situation first before making a move, but never thinking so long that an opportunity is lost. However, prideful and vain as most other faeries are, to be charmed, complimented, and flattered always mean a few extra bonus points for that specific person. As easily as her temper is 'soothed', the rage seething just beneath the surface, it can just as easily jump back up and hell has no wrath like a faerie (Anwen) scorned.

Biography: Although Anwen has not landed the prized position of singing for the Seelie Court during the annual celebration in a few years already, the fault is not with her voice but with the fact that a constant squabbling with other rival singers had led to more trickery than fair play. Unfortunately, the others have found it to their best advantage to plan together and alone she was quickly ousted due to foul play of one sort or another.

None know too much of Anwen's personal history and she never bothers to divulge any information on it. Previously during the years when she had first started to become known for her talent, she became the envy of the Court as she reigned in the limelight with each passing year. It is not until recently that she has not made an appearance at the Seelie Court for some time. Some hear rumors that she had lost favor with the Queen, others speak of her well known temper and malice being the cause of her absence. Those closest to her know the true story, the struggle and tiny little 'wars' that occurred as tricks of all sorts were pulled on herself and likewise to her aggressors. It was fun for a while, something entertaining to pass the time, until one last, rather ingenious she had to admit, ploy was unfurled and the end result was the loss of her regular position. And god was she pissed.

Till today, she's still biding her time to exact revenge...after all, the perfect plan can only be executed once and patience was needed for it to happen. Until then, what else was there to do besides frolic and giggle and play the part of an everyday faerie, insanely carefree to a fault and happily wiling away her days? Of course, even that endless string of enjoyments would grow stale and lately she had been entertaining ideas of entering the human world once again to see what fun could be found there.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Quote from: Demik on March 20, 2010, 12:53:34 AM
I kinda meant more of an area of her own I guess "realm" isn't really the right word in this case. It's not apart from the Faerie Realm it's just her own little piece of it that is her home where she can take people to play with. I was thinking like a little woody area. Would that be okay? It can be inside a house if that's more acceptable.

Woods?  Inside a house?! :o

Actually, that's not a bad fit for some crazy, random faerie world...

Esoteric Myobi

A house is fine, I just wanted to specify so there weren't any misunderstandings.

Also Kitsune, your profile looks great. Very, very Lara Crofty...they're like twins! In a scary close resemblance sort of way. x3

And...finally got my own freaking faerie up -.- I don't think I'm going to be making a profile for the Queen and bum, those can just be described in game since they're NPCs..

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Sasha

Name: Twilena

Occupation: Self Proclaimed Inventor in Training or Explorer Extraordinaire .......Twilena not been given any formal job but tends to drift off from her studies exploring and tinkering with things. So it depends upon the day and her mood as to what she might claim to be.

Personality: Most would consider the girl a prankster but what good hearted faerie isn't I ask. She is not really mean spirited ..however that can flair up from time to time if she thinks another has been tampering with her stuff. The girl is a collector of precious things , gizmos, gadgets ..tinkering with this and that ..very inquisitive. Asking questions even maybe when one shouldn't ask questions and then if the answer is not up to her minds approval . Well then experiment mode kicks in. She has rather just gotten in touch with her sensual sexuality and as with everything else in her life it is something to experiment with. This is a moody little faerie ...most of the time happy but when a series of things all go wrong which they do from time to time ...well she has little temper tantrums and or attempts to punish others for it. Most of the time her nature gets her into trouble so she keeps to herself but that becomes lonely so she seeks out the others to just see what they are up to as her curiosity gets the best of her often. She hoards and hides things away for safe keeping.

Abilities:

Twilena is still learning what all she can do ...and some things don't always work right. She can lift objects up with her mind and have them come to her but not always does she stay concentrated so they end up falling to the ground or moving about not quite in the manner in which she wanted. Which has gotten her in a bit of trouble in the past. Though she is practicing on getting better at this, hoping to one day master the gift .

She has an uncanny ability to take things apart as the curiosity to figure out how they work amazes her ...oh she can spend hours studying something , dissecting it and solving various puzzles. Though putting them back together sometimes finds there are extra pieces that were obviously not needed. Or sometimes they were needed and she has to take the thing back apart to figure it out. So gizmos, gadgets and things from the human world all hold a fascination for her ...its the collecting and bringing them back that is the difficult part .The girl then attempts to modify the thing make it better ...incorporate it into something else. Sometimes these little experiments work and other times well ...you guessed it they get her into trouble.  Refusing to believe this is not a worthy hobby the girl collects all kinds of stuff and things and hides them all over in special safe keep places. Moving them about from time to time because surely someone will want her great treasures and take them from her becoming rather a hoarder of these priceless things.

The girl does spend quite a bit of time alone and chitter chatters to everything ...every once in awhile she finds that they talk back to her. Which always seems a great surprise to Twilena and she usually thinks someone is tricking her. The Faerie does have limited ability to talk to animals and understand their speech as well but this rather comes and goes needing much more practice before she can fully claim the ability.

The girl has learned how to play a Harmonica ...though no great expert at it ..never going to be a great musician it is just for her own amusement and works to cure the boredom at the end of the day.

Biography: Twilena can't really remember much about her past as something terrible happened to her mother ..and she has just blocked it all out. Every once in awhile something comes up to remind her about the woman and this brings her both great joy and sadness at the same time. She just rather wondered about till she found this little paradise and the Queen was most gracious and took her into the community. Twilena was on her best behavior that day anyways. Though since then surely the young faerie has on more than one occasion gotten a scolding for a prank gone bad or some mishap that the girl was involved in. Promising to be on her best behavior from this point out and ending up grounded with privileges taken away. However, Twilena does not wish to talk on such things as you know no one is perfect especially a young faerie .

Crovonovin

Mmmm~

Lorelei sounds like a very tough cookie...  I think Lux is going to have a difficult time keeping his hand out of the jar, so to speak!

Lady Kitsune

Will have to keep a wary eye out for Lux.  *puts on a pair of dark shades and pulls out her 1911's*  Bring it!

Crovonovin

I'm sure he'll be all too happy to oblige her the dance!  A Faerie as hold as he must have a plethora of tantalizing secrets for a treasure hunter like her...

Lady Kitsune

Ha!  Unlocking secrets is my forte.  You can't hides them from me.

*Uses her flashlight to bring them to light*

Crovonovin

Rockin

so, do humans under the faeries' hands get some special coverage or insurance? :p

do we also get discounts? :3

Crovonovin

I suppose it depends on whose clutches you fall into!  Dealing with Lux will certainly require a certain sort of...strength and vigor, so to speak.

Nim

Good afternoon my fellow Faerie Friends!!!!  Oh and welcome to all of our human toys... hehehe

WerewolfofLondon

Quote from: Nim on March 20, 2010, 05:32:09 PM
Good afternoon my fellow Faerie Friends!!!!  Oh and welcome to all of our human toys... hehehe

heeeeey! I resent the term Toy! I prefer Unknowing Victim thank you very much!  :P

Nim

Bows deeply... *not an easy task for a wolf mind you*  "I beg your pardon mi lady and stand corrected."  Takes a memo to remember a certain human.... hehe

WerewolfofLondon

Quote from: Nim on March 20, 2010, 06:24:24 PM
Bows deeply... *not an easy task for a wolf mind you*  "I beg your pardon mi lady and stand corrected."  Takes a memo to remember a certain human.... hehe

Meep!

*inches slowly away*

Note to self.. do not draw the attention of the fae folk!

Nim

"Aw but why not... not all of us bite... well not to hard... Hehehehhehehe"

WerewolfofLondon

Oh.... well, so long as you're being honest and all....c'mere puppy!

Nim

*Turns head and perks up ears...*  ~Puppy!?!?~  Adds another memo with the other.  Pads over and sits at the humans feet.

Esoteric Myobi

And our OOC thread has been made! Everyone please make your way over there.

I decided to place our game in Exotic since it seems that not all of us faeries are strictly 'human'. What with a wolf and a giant worm around..but yea..just to be safe. =P

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

rick957

Posted this to the OOC thread but in case anybody isn't reading it yet ...

So I still don't have my profile done yet, but I'm determined to get into this game, albeit somewhat belatedly.  I'll be some kind of human, although I may try that whole faerie thing sometime down the line.

So nice to see familiar faces from other games, plus some I've always wanted to play with, as well as interesting new people to molest meet.

My profile is on its way, won't be too terribly much longer.  I hope some of you others who expressed interest are still planning to join, I was looking forward to playing with several of you.  :)

Esoteric Myobi

-wonders briefly who exactly rick has on his list to personally molest meet-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

rick957

*crosses out first name and pencils in M-Y-O-B-I at the top*

Esoteric Myobi

-thinks she has to agree with Shihong's assessment and watches as Anwen flutters her wings and flies away rather haughtily muttering about finding some form of amusement in the park-

Huh, I think someone's looking forward to snagging meeting a few humans.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

-grumbles and wonders where all the competent men are hiding-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Crovonovin

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Shihong on March 24, 2010, 09:31:30 AM
Competent men? 

Isn't that an oxymoron?

-sigh- I'm starting to think so =(

-sniffles-

Don't they know faeries don't like sharing...

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Pristine Katalyst

I'd be willing to play a male... fey or human. What's needed?

That is, if it's okay. xD
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Nim

Welcome to our wonderful world of Fay  Pristine Katalyst.  I am quite certain that either or even both if you are up to doing so would be more than welcome.  Although some of the women folk may prefer more human prey... I mean visitors to our beloved home of Arcadia.

Samzilla

Hey!

This sounds like a lot of fun, are you still looking for men to victimize and tease?

Nim

Your quite correct Samzilla.  This game is a lot of fun.  So come on in and join the fun.  I know all the ladies are waiting to have a great time tormenting... ummm greeting their new guests.

Samzilla

An Irishman for you to molest. Faeries love Irishmen, right?

It's not hugely deep, but there's an underlying, believable character, and it's not terribly generic. I tried to suggest the possible storyline of him being conflicted between returning or not. I just didn't feel the need to detail a generic childhood. If anything comes up, I'm good at coming up with that sort of thing on the fly and keeping it remembered.

Name: Martin Mihangel
Abilities: Simple Combat(and pistols)-Proficient wrestler and pugilist, as well as familiarity with simple weapons. Could probably be taught to use a sword or other archaic weapon with little trouble.
Irish Ancestry-Assists in holding his mead, as well as drunken and belligerent activities. Don't they also say the fey have a connection with the irish? Perhaps he can see things others can't, or maybe faeries just like the Irish. Only time will tell.
Appearance: 5'11" and somewhat well muscled, Martin's no bear, but he might be able to outrun one. He dresses well, in slacks and a button down shirt, but his clothes show their age, faded slightly and a little bit battered. His hair is a light, muddy brown, cropped short, with short sideburns down just below his ears. He keeps his chin clean shaven, but, kidnapped, he'll be developing some stubble within a day.
Biography: Originally from upstate, he moved into the city after getting his associate's degree in criminal justice, joining the NYPD. Generally a good and fair officer, he was the scapegoat of a department scandal about a month ago, seeing him lose his job. Having trouble getting another, he may be inclined to stick it out in another world, rather than his own.
Personality: Martin's generally relaxed and cautious, preferring to ask questions first, and shoot later. Jaded with his own world, he can be grim at times, but this place may be able to catch his attention.

Pristine Katalyst

Quote from: Nim on April 05, 2010, 02:28:50 AM
Welcome to our wonderful world of Fay  Pristine Katalyst.  I am quite certain that either or even both if you are up to doing so would be more than welcome.  Although some of the women folk may prefer more human prey... I mean visitors to our beloved home of Arcadia.

I had a thought... do the respective queens, Seelie and Unseelie, have their warrior guards? Is that even in anything besides Laurel K Hamilton books? lol

I think I'd really like to be fey, but I'd be very inclined to make my character very similar in nature to the ones in the aforementioned author's books, because if you've ever wanted sexy Faery underworld, those books are totally it. lol

So, uh, for anyone who has read those books, any comments?

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Esoteric Myobi

Pristine Katalyst, the new recruitment thread can be found here.

Also, for this game we're only having one 'Queen' and she's basically just going to be NPC'd by me. Originally I was going to NPC Old Henry as well but it seems that everyone has already taken a liking to doing as they please to the poor man ~.~; But if you would like to play a warrior guard I'm sure that can be done, or a nature one is fine as well. Unfortunately I haven't read the books ^^; So I can't say.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

QuoteI had a thought... do the respective queens, Seelie and Unseelie, have their warrior guards? Is that even in anything besides Laurel K Hamilton books? lol

I have not read any of said books.  But they sound very interesting from what you have said about them. Perhaps I shall have to trot over to the library at some point and see about checking one or two out.

*Smiles and huggles to Myobi*  Very good to see you back!  Have missed seeing you around.

Pristine Katalyst

I hope you do, Nim! the first book is called A Kiss of Shadows. They start out just a little slow but get good in a hurry.

Nim

Thank you for the heads up  Pristine Katalyst.  I shall definitely be checking those out here some where in the foreseeable future. 

P.S  love the Avi... just so cute!   *But eyes kitty warily... that kitty doesn't quite fool me with those sweet innocent eyes.*

Pristine Katalyst

Thanks Nim. -bows- Who wouldn't love such a sweet, innocent kittie?

and I like the song lyrics in your sig. Though I like The Unforgiven better. ^^

Nim

Yes Unforgiven's lyrics are very good to.  I've just been to lazy to go and change the lyrics just yet. 

Pristine Katalyst

Cool beans, dude. I'll keep an eye out to see what you put up. ^^

Lady Kitsune

Name: Isuelt
Occupation: Huntress of the Wyld Hunt, considers herself an Artist...of sorts.

Abilities: Can shapeshift into a Black Wolf, Raven, or Horse and by the same token, she can transform her victims (will not be included in this game except as an example on a NPC).  Isuelt also has the ability to draw truth from any creature or thing, she has but to ask using her Voice.  And as the coupe de gras, she can make things grow or die, shape them if you will.

Appearance: Isuelt shifts her form like the seasons.  When she is Spring, she is a dark beauty, soft with eyes like the ocean, when she is Summer, she has auburn locks and lovely sun kissed skin, she is fierce as the days heat with eyes like brilliant leaves.  When she is Autumn, a dark and voluptuous beauty with a cooling heart.  When she is Winter, she is small and petite and she is death and darkness for all she is pale and white.  She is always accompanied by two black Mastiffs.  Spring and Summer are usually what she wears in the human world.

Personality:  Isuelt has all manner of personalities, she is like the changing seasons.  It sometimes depends on what she is wearing.  Soft and alluring, ready for mischief.  Feirce and brave, ready to stand for justice.  She can be seductive and cruel, ready to make one break to her will.  Then there is her aspect of Winter, cold and heartless, she barely speaks and she's a bit on the creepy side.

Biography:  No one knows when Isuelt appeared or how.  It has been so long, even she has forgotten.  She leads the Wild Hunt, luring humans to Arcadia, making them join in the hunt.  She also is the Queen's dealer of justice.  Only the queen has power over Isuelt and she is at the Queen's command.  (there will be more, when I can think of it.  But that's the bare bones of it.)