Female Werewolf RP Wanted

Started by Ferret, November 20, 2009, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferret

Okay, so I'm trying to get more experience in Elliquiy Forums as I can, so I'm doing another application. Basically it's first come first served unless I don't like your application. (doubt it)

-Slightly dominant
-Obviously a werewolf (not full moon change on will)
-More seductive than brutal
-Can take it from there!

Basically.. woman moves to small town with guy and hunts humans.. and the rest can be found out from there?

(it kinda sounds like the story I posted but I want this to take a different turn after the move into town and kill people part)

Happy applying!
Shiny Collection: 19

Diabolus Lupus

Sounds interesting. *looks around for application form*

So how do I apply for the werewolf position?

Ferret

Oh durr.. haha apologies!

Would you please post your character and a example post? (Specs and background.. nothing too much)

Diabolus Lupus

*nods* no biggie. *cracks knuckles and grins* let's see what I can come up with.

Character:
Name: Alexandria "Alex" Lupus
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 143lbs
Build: Athletic
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green

Background: Alex was born and raised in a small town. She lived with her parents and two older brothers. She dresses and acts a lot like a tom boy, mostly because she tended to get her brothers' hand-me-downs. Once she graduated from high school she moved away from home to attend college, and get a degree in art. Her plans were cut short when a run in with a 'wild dog' brought upon a rather furry condition for her. In the five years since the run in, she's learned to control her transformations to the point that she can change whenever she feels the need or urge.

Sample:
Toni watched the world pass by her from behind a pair of dark sunglasses. She liked her little Saturday morning ritual of getting up late in the morning, taking a shower, then getting dressed to got sit at the corner cafe and people watch. She'd seen some rather interesting people pass by her without a second glance, like the guy that always came by probably on his way to a few hours of work at the office. There was the nanny towing her charges to another museum visit, or maybe even the park.

Her favorite one had to be the scruffy guy that lived in the alley two buildings over. He was the only one that seemed to take notice of the random woman that sat at the cafe all day not doing much of anything. Though his attention might be partially due to her willingness to buy him a small cup of coffee each week. She smiled as Clyde shuffled up to her to get his weekly cup of coffee. "Mornin', Clyde." she said, pushing the cup towards him.

Ferret

That's good for me! Which Play-By-Post section shall I put it in?

Diabolus Lupus

you planning on the sex taking place with my character only in human form, or is there a possibility for furry sex?

if only human- light human solos
if furry- light exotic solos

Ferret

Diabolus Lupus

Ferret

Ferret

Well, it didn't work out as planned so the position is back open! Ladies, please apply below ^^

Remember, don't be afraid to be a little aggressive if need be P=