Recruiting for Coven of Orleans Parish

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, July 15, 2010, 03:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Recruiting for  a ongoing soap opera involving a magical family of witches and warlocks, with the setting set in New Orleans.  (Extreme – small groups,   free form)

Coven of Orleans Parish

For over four hundred years,  the parish of Orleans.  That which incorporates the city of New Orleans.     Has been the home of the coven of Orleans parish.  Led by the old establish family Le'Magie.   A decadent, incestuous family of witches and warlocks.     For over three hundred of years.  The family home has been the seat of a magical nexus.   The age old home is located within the Garden district of New Orleans. 

The family, this coven of witches and warlocks is a long dedicated  worshipers of the goddess.  Their ritual magic of  often powered through the energies created through sexual fornication. 

The Cast

Caroline Le'Magie -  Mother of the coven,  but not the leader.  The figurehead only matron mother of the coven is 40 years old.   For her eldest daughter has usurp this role.     (Elven Sex Goddess)

Joffery Le'Magie -   The 86 year old husband and father of  Caroline.  Along with being the father of  two of her children.    Joffery is a warlock,  who died nearly twenty years ago.   But through the power of the goddess has existed as a ghost upon the prime material plane.  Who can take corporeal form once every seventh day (Sunday)   (Open)

Susanna Le'Magie -  Eldest child of Caroline and Joffery, who is 24 years of age.    A dominant personality.   Along with her skill in magic has taken control as leader of the coven.     (PeacethatPowerbrings)

Thaddus Le'Magie – Eldest son of  Caroline and  Joffery.   (Personality open to player)  (kckolbe)

Katherine Wilcox  - is the 29 year old cousin from Chicago, Illinois.  Who after losing her teaching job in Chicago.   Has come to live with her relatives in New Orleans.    Where she is in the  process of learning of her fathers family side  legacy.  (Personality open to player) (elfguy)

Louie Le'Magie -  eldest of the 16 year old twins of  Caroline.  Louie like his sister is  a half breed.  For their father is the incubus Lazarus.  (personality open to player) (strahnbrad)

Maggie Le'Magie -  is the twin to Louie.   Likewise her father is the incubus  Lazarus. (personality open to player)  (LimitlessNikkie)

Lazarus - the incubus that is bound to the family for generations.   What his goals and motives are, only he knows.   As he plots and manipulates the family.  (open)

Holly Toussaint -  Sixteen year next door neighbor and friend of Maggie. (Idachan)

Other roles can be suggested and will be allowed.   Depending on the interest and response, as the main roles need to be filled first.

Character sheet template

QuoteName:
Player:
Sexual orientation:
Role:

Picture:  (Insert picture)

Personality: 

Notes:

Example and character sheet for Caroline

Name:  Caroline Le'Magie
Player:  Elven Sex Goddess
Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual with bi dabbling tendencies.
Role:  Mother of the Coven.   

Picture: 

Personality:  Caroline is a caregiver,   she is the motherly type.   Who shepherds over the coven in motherly fashion.   While  of a submissive nature.    In which she will do anything to please members of  her family.     

Notes:  Caroline is adept and powerful witch in her own right.  Through because of her submissive nature, she takes second fiddle in running of magic of the coven to her eldest Susanna.   Caroline also has a Chinese water dragon as a familiar, Soshi.

Passionate Ink

Hello,

I'd like to audition for the role of Louie Le'magie

Name: Louie Le'Magie
Player: strahnbrad
Sexual orientation: heterosexual
Role: Demonologist of the family

Picture:

Personality: Louie is a talented young warlock, who tends to be a little cynic. He is well aware of the powers resting within him and his selfconfidence knocks over to delusions of grandeur every know and then.
Louie altough has a affinity to pyromania, which is at the basis of a light split personality.

Notes: Although being rather talented, Louie is just an apprentice and has still a long way to go.
He is accompanied by a black cat. Louie belives, that the cat speaks to him, but it's just a spin-off of his split personality. (The cat acts as a wise, but slightly wicked adviser)
Even though he cherishes Lazarus from whom he learns a lot about his kind, Louie doesn't consider the demon as a father.   

Cheers!
strahnbrad

Passionate Ink has requested an indefinite account restriction as of 2 September 2010.

kckolbe

I would love to play Thaddus.  Let me find a good pic for him and work out his personality.  I am such a sucker for incest RP.
(Still need a picture)
Name: Thaddus Le'Magie
Player: kckolbe
Sexual orientation: Hetero
Role: (Kind of a catch all, able to assist in any task)

Picture: 

Personality: As a child, he was always trailing after his elder sister Susanna, a trait he has yet to give up.  He has become a bit lost in terms of what to do with his life.  He has been used to obeying his sister even before she inherited control of the coven.  He started training as a warlock from a fairly young age, but his younger brother has shown so much natural aptitude for it that recently Thaddus has been struggling to find a role in the family.

Notes: Thaddus has moderate skill in magic and potions, but hasn't excelled at anything yet.  Animals seem drawn to him, though, and he has shown some natural abilities for creating the bonds between sorcerer and familiar.  His own familiar regularly changes
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you both strahnbrad and kckolbe for your interest.  An yes to both roles selected within the story.   

As far as role goes,  go with and how you envision their personality.    Such as  if the character is flamboyant.   The charismatic face of the family.

Or if studious in mixing up potions   The alchemist of the family.   

The role is merely a one line guide for others to get a quick insight into the character, not meant to define or limit. 

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name:  Susanna Le'Magie
Player:  PeacethatPowerbrings
Sexual Orientation:  Pansexual.
Role:  De Facto Coven Leader

Picture: 

Personality: Dominant, strong-willed, and thoughtful, Susanne is a strategist, and leader, when her skills are called for, to protect, or assist the coven.

Notes: An extremely powerful, and naturally adept, witch, Susanne achieved a level of mastery over her powers very early in life. Her familiar is a Raven, Vincent, though her use of animals seems primarily focused on observation. Susanne likes to be well informed, and takes her position in the family as a very important duty.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Elven Sex Goddess

Nice adaptation of the eldest daughter PeacethatPowerbrings, accepted.   

elfguy

Name: Katherine Wilcox

Player: elfguy

Sexual orientation: Bi

Role: New comer

Picture: 

Personality: Katherine was a teacher in Chicago, teaching Gym and Aerobics, but she got fired after she had sex with one of her students. Because of her job, she has quite a fit, nice looking, strong body. She has a dominant personality, at least compared with most girls. She loves to ride her bike, and is very open sexually, often roaming around in her favorite leather jacket with it completely open. She goes after both guys and girls, and dominates them in bed. She doesn't know, however, how much she has to learn about dominating, which she (hopefully) will get to learn from this strange family.

Katherine knows that she has some strange powers, but she doesn't know the extents of them, or how to use them properly. After she got fired, she decided to go back to the family house, both because their legendary decadence intrigued her, and to hopefully learn more about the ancient powers laying inside of her. She doesn't know much about the people living here, only the rumors, and will get to learn all their kinks before this is over.

Notes: For this character I'm thinking she will start up strong, dominant, and sure of herself, but quickly become quite fascinated and overwhelmed by the happenings in the house. She could engage in relations as the dominant partner, but might end up submitting, depending on how dominant her partner ends up being.
----

Elven Sex Goddess

kckolbe

(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Elven Sex Goddess

Idachan

I could very well be interested in playing Maggie, either specializing in ghosts and the spiritworld or in soothsay and scrying.

LimitlessNikkie

Auditioning for Maggie Le'Magie

Name: Maggie Le'Magie
Player: LimitlessNikkie
Sexual orientation: Bi
Role: Face of the family

Picture: 

Personality:  Maggie would typically be described as a bitch, she is outspoken and loves to be in the center of everything. She is rebellious, headstrong and impulsive to the point of recklessness because she's fearless, it never occurs to her to think someone might try to harm her, the idea to her is laughable. She has complete confidence in herself and just expects people to notice her when she walks into a room. She's selfish and seems to care very little for other people, concerned mainly with her own pleasure. She's flirty and uses her sexuality to her own gains. She is quick tempered and vengeful often getting her in trouble because of her overreactions. She's smart and clever but often disregards people she sees as insignificant and while she has the ability to be extremely charming she only does so when it serves her to. She is vain and has no tolerance for other women taking attention away from her. She is snide and sarcastic her humor often insulting to someone. She is powerful adding to her already swelled ego she like her twin has a talent for pyrokinisis as well as a passive seductiveness coming from her incubus father. Maggie is highly loyal to her family and highly protective of her twin.

Notes: While dominate in every other aspect of her life she is most attracted to highly dominate personalities. She is without a familier at this point though interested in getting one.

(I can't see her going by the name Maggie so can she be named Maggie but goes by her middle name Gisele)

elfguy

----

Elven Sex Goddess

LimitlessNikkie  accepted for role of Maggie.

Idachan   with  Maggie be taken,  the only roles left with the initial starting eight.  Are Joffery and Lazarus.    If uncomfortable with playing a male role.   I am open to if you wish to create another female character.   Persay such as a cousin. Or  younger sister to Caroline for examples. 

elfguy

We're going to be female heavy for sure. I'm fine with that but with just 1 male character so far people who want male action may have to take turns :P
----

kckolbe

I'm pretty confident we can get more males for this.  EDIT:  And it's two males.

Intro Thread

PeacethatPowerbrings

Out of curiousity, can Joffery actually interact with people and objects in his ghost form?
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Idachan

Oh Nikkie made a wonderful Maggie indeed, I'll try to think of something else. I don't play male characters, more from a belief that I've no talent with it than from being uncomfortable.

Hrm, I could play the girl next door/Maggie's cohort/sidekick/best friend though.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Idachan on July 16, 2010, 03:12:01 PM
Oh Nikkie made a wonderful Maggie indeed, I'll try to think of something else. I don't play male characters, more from a belief that I've no talent with it than from being uncomfortable.

Hrm, I could play the girl next door/Maggie's cohort/sidekick/best friend though.

That be fine,  go with that a friend next door if you like. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Still open the roles of  Joffery Le'Magie and  Lazarus.

Heads up for all those that have joined so far.    I  am giving it until Monday evening for recruiting the two spots.    Hopefully they will be filled.   Regardless,   Monday evening or Tuesday morning.    The OOC thread and  IC thread will go up.   We will start with what we have, and I will continue the recruiting. 

Thanks again for all those that have expressed interest and joined. 

Idachan

Audition for original character Holly Toussaint.

Name: Holly Toussaint
Player: Idachan
Sexual orientation: Belives herself to be straight but lately she's hesitating.
Role: Neighbour and childhood "friend" of Maggie and Louie, nowdays mainly Maggie's lackey

Picture:

Personality: Quiet and calm, slightly reserved towards strangers and aquintances but not shy, Holly just preffer to keep in her corner untill she's gauged the abilities of others. While not as quick to anger as Maggie she is far more patient and though she will not admitt it, cunning. Holly has practically devoted her school time to plot and execute the fall of Maggie's enemies and make sure that her best friend, no idol, doesn't get into too much trouble. For Maggie, Holly would do anything regardless of morals, she even bleaches her sandy blonde hair to very pale blonde in order to be a good compliment to Maggie's dark hair. Oh she knows full well that Maggie despises her but it's her choice to look beyond that little fact and Holly has been feverishly devoted to her friend ever since they were children, even going so far as to hide just how intelligent she really is just to avoid being separated. And while she always appear as polite and a good girl with close to top notch grades, Holly can be downright bitchy if it helps Maggie.

Notes: A virgin as of yet Holly is still quite aware of what goes on in the Le'Magie household and doesn't find it at all intimidating or offputting. Something she does find strange in herself.

Elven Sex Goddess

Idachan

kckolbe

Intro Thread

Elven Sex Goddess

Game threads are up.   

Coven of Orleans Parish (OOC/Roster)

Place characters there with first post,  thanks

Coven of Orleans Parish (The family home)

Role play within the family home.

Coven of Orleans Parish (Greater Nola)

Role play outside the home within the chronicle.