The Remnant World (A final fantasy crossover)

Started by godfang, June 23, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

Of the many worlds and many timelines where a truly deranged soul attempts to end the universe, one mad woman finally succeeded. Her name was Ultimecia, a sorceress. In her quest to be the one true ultimate being, she casted a spell to create a time compression, one that would fuse all of time and all of space into one singularity with her in the center. The result, was catastrophic. Countless worlds were destroyed as the compression forced them into becoming one, leaving a ruined abomination of a world behind.  This world, stitched together from the husks of many different world, had people surviving still, people who lost everything and came to be on this last living world out of dumb luck.

These people now struggle to survive, scraping together whatever they can from the barren landscape and fighting off monsters that survived alongside them. Throughout all this, they do not realize that hidden in the world's core, is Ultimecia, absorbing the energy of the remnant world to one day be fully awakened as the singular entity of the multiverse, a new god who will shape it to her heart's desires.

Our story begins in the ruined city of Midgar. Here, adventurers from many different world gather to buy and sell goods. Little do they know, that some among them will go on an adventure to finally defeat Ultimecia and allow the remnant world to survive.

-What i'm looking for-
Players to play as Final Fantasy Canon Characters trying to survive in this hellish landscape. To make it easier, each players will be paired with another player in their starting point (It can be randomly decided or it can be pre-determined). I will also play some NPCs (and ideally, some other players will too)

-Character Sheet-

Name: the name of your character
World: which final fantasy world was s/he from?
Class: what classic FF class is s/he trained in?
dislike: what does s/he not like
kinks : what is s/he into
TFL: 'To Fuck List', a list of Canon FF characters you would like him/her to encounter sexually (Max 3)
Picture: A picture of his

godfang

Name: Jecht
World: Spira
Class: Gladiator
dislike: Tidus
kinks : Rough sex, Outdoor Sex
TFL: 'Tifa Lockhardt (ff7) Jihl (ff13) Lulu (ffx)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This is Jecht from a timeline before he became Sin. He was travelling Spira with Auron and Braska on their pilgrimiage to Zanarkand when the time compression happened. Separated from his friends, he travels the wastes, taking out many monsters along the way. Despite leaving his son behind, Jecht does feel some remorse and wonders if maybe the boy survived the compression as well, yet if that is the case, he has no idea how he will face him when they meet.

Jecht hears of a large city in the south, called Midgar. There, many people gather and he decided to travel there in order to look for his friends. In order to fund this trip, he hired him out as guards to caravans, protecting its members from whatever danger they may encounter in the wastes, from monsters to bandits.

Divine Tenacity

OMFG I have been waiting entirely too long for an FF-themed RP here on E and now there is one!!

I would LOVE to volunteer for the role of my favorite SOLDIER Zack Fair. Potential second characters include Claire 'Lightning' Farron, Zell Dincht, Tifa Lockheart, and Black Mage Lulu.

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Green Goo Theory

Are there any limitations to the FF sources we choose from to use here?  Any games/mangs/animes off limits?  Any specific characters off limits? 
Coming soon...

godfang

@Tonberry: Well, we have some leeway since this is sort of AU-ish, ideally we use Canons (Were you planning to play a tonberry? :P ) So far, i don't think there's any limits as long as you take it from the Canon Universes. Just tell me what you want to play as

@Midori: Love Zack! Maybe he's looking for Aerith? If we're playing multiple though, i'd love to do Zell and Sabin (god, imagine that epic tag team). I can play Aerith for you if you want

ArtemisHighmore

That picture has Kadaj in my head pouting 'Where's mother?' xD

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 09:04:33 PM
@Tonberry: Well, we have some leeway since this is sort of AU-ish, ideally we use Canons (Were you planning to play a tonberry? :P ) So far, i don't think there's any limits as long as you take it from the Canon Universes. Just tell me what you want to play as

@Midori: Love Zack! Maybe he's looking for Aerith? If we're playing multiple though, i'd love to do Zell and Sabin (god, imagine that epic tag team). I can play Aerith for you if you want

Gods no I HATE AERITH! If anything my Zack will be one that does not touch the witch with a ten foot pole!

All the other ladies are fair game.  >:)

godfang

I hate both Aerith AND Cloud, so we can say that Zack finds out that the second he was presumed dead, Aerith just latched on to the next guy that comes along?  What timeline is your Zack from? Before or after the nibleheim incident?

Divine Tenacity

He is from the after Nibelheim incident. It's when you see him come into his own and I just love that Zack Fair versus the younger more carefree version from before the incident.

Also STRONGLY thinking of taking on Light... so um... keep a look out for not one but two C/S's in the future.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 09:04:33 PM

While I have RPed tonberries that's not what I was after.  I've played (or tried to play) characters from various games sucha s "outside" games like Tactics and I also RPed characters from the Anime Final Fantasy: Unlimited.  I was just trying to figure out where to draw the line.  Just the primary games or what?  Mostly ask since the anime characters don't really follow traditional classes and there's obvious issues with characters like Ramza in dealing with class choices.

Then there's characters like the light warriors.  but Dissidia turned them all into a simgle composite character.  How's that work?

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 09:22:40 PM
Gods no I HATE AERITH! If anything my Zack will be one that does not touch the witch with a ten foot pole!

All the other ladies are fair game.  >:)

In my opinion the only decent chick in the entire game (and only the original game) was Yuffie.  Not for sexual relations.  But Aeris had her obvious issues and tifa was a spineless cow more content in her comfort than trying to help Cloud until long after he has a mental break down.  Seriously; super selfish.  And it doesnt' chance in Advent children. 

that bitch. 

She dose have nice tits though.

Coming soon...

godfang

Yeah we can use the anime or tactics, as long as it has the title 'final fantasy'

Divine Tenacity

@Godfang, that's going to make a confsuing rp even more confusing. Why not stick with just the main FF games?

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 09:32:36 PM
In my opinion the only decent chick in the entire game (and only the original game) was Yuffie.  Not for sexual relations.  But Aeris had her obvious issues and tifa was a spineless cow more content in her comfort than trying to help Cloud until long after he has a mental break down.  Seriously; super selfish.  And it doesnt' chance in Advent children. 

that bitch. 

She dose have nice tits though.

This is definitely true. Aerith was useless, Tifa wouldn't shut the fuck up about chocobo-haired bottom boy (aka Cloud)- though her tits are fantastic *thumbs up*. Yuffie was really the only character that was decent and sort of made sense... not to mention, materia stealing ninja chick. How can I NOT love her?!

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 09:38:03 PM
@Godfang, that's going to make a confsuing rp even more confusing. Why not stick with just the main FF games?

This is definitely true. Aerith was useless, Tifa wouldn't shut the fuck up about chocobo-haired bottom boy (aka Cloud)- though her tits are fantastic *thumbs up*. Yuffie was really the only character that was decent and sort of made sense... not to mention, materia stealing ninja chick. How can I NOT love her?!

Awww...Take away some awesome options.

And yeah.  I just hope who ever brings in Yuffie perhaps keeps her a bit older.  Just for what little conscious I have. 
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

WIP's
Name: Zack Fair
World: Final Fantasy VII
Class: SOLDIER 1st Class
Likes: squats, damsels in distress, aggressive women, femboys, bimbos
Dislikes: (refer to player's OFF's for complete list) Nasty body fluids, underage chicks, bimbos
Kinks: refer to player's O/O's
TFL: TBD
Theme: Run- FF13-2 OST

Name: Claire "Lightning" Farron
World: Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns
Class: Guardian Corps, Knight of Etro, The Savior
Likes: switching, chivalry, bravery, assertive men, damsels in distress
Dislikes: (refer to player's OFF's for complete list) Cowardice, Ineptitude, damsels in distress
Theme: Atonement- Final Fantasy 13 OST

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 09:45:28 PM
Awww...Take away some awesome options.

And yeah.  I just hope who ever brings in Yuffie perhaps keeps her a bit older.  Just for what little conscious I have.

She was like... fifteen at the time of FF7, but was aged to 17 by the time AC came out.

...Yeah bump this girl's age up!

godfang

@midori: because the ff tactic and ff anime characters fit into the mix just about as well as any of the other main ff series. I guess they are less known, but if someone wants to play Agrias over say, Beatrice, i don't see why they can't

Anyways, my jecht is still looking for a partner to start the story with

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 09:55:19 PM
@midori: because the ff tactic and ff anime characters fit into the mix just about as well as any of the other main ff series. I guess they are less known, but if someone wants to play Agrias over say, Beatrice, i don't see why they can't

Fair enough... OOOOH I wonder if anyone is going to play Beatrix??

Cataclysmic Archangel

I was going to ask about playing Golbez....

godfang

arcannyx: Golbez is fine, would he be against ultimecia? or her ally?

midori: as long as she's not super deformed..

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:06:51 PM
arcannyx: Golbez is fine, would he be against ultimecia? or her ally?

Super deformed? If memory serves me correctly the only deformity she suffers is in her left eye, which is why she wears that steel eyepatch thingy.

Doesn't take away from her badassery though.

Cataclysmic Archangel

I was half joking.  And honestly, thinking about Golbez from 2.  ya know, old school FF, when he was just a badass dark knight type.  I don't remember fuck all from 9.  was that 9?  8?  I don't remember.

He'd be hunting (not fucking, hunting) all those goodie goodies... Ceres, Rosa... silly heroines.

godfang

Super Deformed= the chibi art style of ff9 (small body big head)

@Arcannyx: if you can find some people who are willing to play them, that's fine. I do think it's better if everyone is on the same side (this way we don't have to deal with pvp)

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 09:54:03 PM
She was like... fifteen at the time of FF7, but was aged to 17 by the time AC came out.

...Yeah bump this girl's age up!

16 in VII, 18 in AC, 19 in Dirge.

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 09:55:19 PM

I just so happen to love both Agrias and Beatrix! 

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 09:56:08 PM
Fair enough... OOOOH I wonder if anyone is going to play Beatrix??

<.<  Maybe? 

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:06:51 PM

She wasn't deformed.  Funky graphics but she just wore an eye patch. 

Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:14:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_deformed

Beatrix wasn't super deformed. Chalk it up to the graphics from FF9.

This is what she looks like the the CG cutscenes.

godfang

Yes, but the in-game graphics was super deformed. That wasn't due to graphics, that was intentional so they can try and use the old ff style into a 3d environment (ff8 for example, had proportioned characters in-game because they consciously wanted the style to be realistic)

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:14:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_deformed

Any and all characters I play from IX wouldn't be super deformed.  As much as I love the game it's one of the first things I ditch.  That said...

Does this look deformed?

Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 10:21:51 PM
Any and all characters I play from IX wouldn't be super deformed.  As much as I love the game it's one of the first things I ditch.  That said...

Does this look deformed?

I am going.... yeah... *prints picture. Takes into dark corner to fap*

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 10:23:44 PM
I am going.... yeah... *prints picture. Takes into dark corner to fap*

I don't know if playing Beatrix would be a good thing or not... 

Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 10:28:07 PM
I don't know if playing Beatrix would be a good thing or not...

If it does happen, expect some shameless flirting from Zack!

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 10:28:58 PM
If it does happen, expect some shameless flirting from Zack!

*shrug* At least I like Zack.  Not quite in that way but I like the character. 

now I'm even more stuck trying to decide.
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 10:33:50 PM
*shrug* At least I like Zack.  Not quite in that way but I like the character. 

now I'm even more stuck trying to decide.

Let me step back and not influence any decisions. I am sure whomever you choose I will end up /fangriling all over anyway.

Unless its Aerith... or Ashe... or -cringes- Serah...-tries not to vomit-

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 10:39:30 PM
Let me step back and not influence any decisions. I am sure whomever you choose I will end up /fangriling all over anyway.

Unless its Aerith... or Ashe... or -cringes- Serah...-tries not to vomit-

I wouldn't RP any of the above.  You're safe. 

In all the time I've spent RPing though I've played a lot of Final Fantasy characters.  Excluding OC's I've played Light Warriors (WAAAYY before Dissidia), Cecil, Kain, Rydia, Cloud, Pre-Insanity Sephiroth, Zack, Reno, Rude, Dyne, Ramza, Zidane, Vivi, Kuja, Amarant, Beatrix, Fratley, Kaze, Makenshi, Madoushi, and Lisa.  I've considered others like Agrias but never got that far.  I didn't enjoy all of the characters either.  some were by request or to fill a role in the capacity of an NPC until the character was officially taken. 

Either way... It's easy to see why I might currently be stuck considering all of my options. 
Coming soon...

godfang

Play them all? :D

Reno and Rude sounds fun as well, i'd love to play the turks

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:53:03 PM

*Cues Turk theme song*

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 10:50:44 PM
I wouldn't RP any of the above.  You're safe. 

In all the time I've spent RPing though I've played a lot of Final Fantasy characters.  Excluding OC's I've played Light Warriors (WAAAYY before Dissidia), Cecil, Kain, Rydia, Cloud, Pre-Insanity Sephiroth, Zack, Reno, Rude, Dyne, Ramza, Zidane, Vivi, Kuja, Amarant, Beatrix, Fratley, Kaze, Makenshi, Madoushi, and Lisa.  I've considered others like Agrias but never got that far.  I didn't enjoy all of the characters either.  some were by request or to fill a role in the capacity of an NPC until the character was officially taken. 

Either way... It's easy to see why I might currently be stuck considering all of my options. 

Oh wow, that is an extensive list to choose from. I can see your dilemma!

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:53:03 PM

Oh helllll nah.  Waayyy too many.

How many are we allowed to play though...?

And yes;  Reno/Rude interactions are amazing. 

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 10:54:56 PM
*Cues Turk theme song*

Oh wow, that is an extensive list to choose from. I can see your dilemma!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSAjNWypykQ&feature=kp

Yeah, it's hard to pick.  I can cross a bunch off of my list but that still leaves a few. 

Coming soon...

godfang

As many as you think you can handle. I think 2-3 is tops

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:58:31 PM

There's even characters I forgot to mention. 

Oh well, they don't change my list anyway.
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:58:31 PM

Three tops? *rubs chin* I am thinking of a certain instructor who uses a bullwhip as a weapon as a possible third...

godfang

Divine Tenacity

Sure does! Not to mention I cannot resist the allure of playing her as Domme.

Mind if I add some theme music for my characters?

godfang

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 11:07:54 PM
Sure does! Not to mention I cannot resist the allure of playing her as Domme.

Mind if I add some theme music for my characters?

Go for it

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 11:03:23 PM
Three tops? *rubs chin* I am thinking of a certain instructor who uses a bullwhip as a weapon as a possible third...

I'm not sure who but you'd probably have at least one character hitting on her. 

Just saying.
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 11:27:28 PM
I'm not sure who but you'd probably have at least one character hitting on her. 

Just saying.

Haha, damn I am tempted now! *rubs chin some more* I will think on that... in the meantime I am going to flesh out Zack and Light.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 11:32:28 PM
Haha, damn I am tempted now! *rubs chin some more* I will think on that... in the meantime I am going to flesh out Zack and Light.

Is that a Reno Avi...?
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Name: Zack Fair
Class: SOLDIER 1st Class
Likes: squats, damsels in distress, aggressive women, femboys, bimbos
Dislikes: (refer to player's OFF's for complete list) Nasty body fluids, underage chicks, bimbos
Theme: Run- FF13-2 OST

Name: Claire "Lightning" Farron
World: Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns
Class: Soldier-Guardian Corps, Knight of Etro, The Savior
Likes: switching, chivalry, bravery, assertive men, damsels in distress
Dislikes: (refer to player's OFF's for complete list) Cowardice, Ineptitude, damsels in distress
Theme: Atonement- Final Fantasy 13 OST

Name: Quistis Trepe
World: Final Fantasy VIII
Class: SeeD, Instructor
Likes: (refer to player for complete list) domination, punishment, seduction, worship, honesty
Dislikes: (refer to player for complete list) Ineptitude, submission, ignorance, falsities
Theme: Eternal Fight- Final Fantasy 13-2 OST

Divine Tenacity

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 11:43:32 PM
Hehe, I couldn't resist!  O8)

Makes me wonder how he got arrested too.  Hmm...
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 11:46:15 PM
Makes me wonder how he got arrested too.  Hmm...

Agreed. Maybe Elena finally filed that sexual harassment suit against him? XD

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 11:50:07 PM
Agreed. Maybe Elena finally filed that sexual harassment suit against him? XD

That bitch loved every minute of it. 
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 12:02:11 AM
That bitch loved every minute of it.

I lost a very generous swallow of soda when I read this.  :D

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 24, 2014, 12:04:35 AM
I lost a very generous swallow of soda when I read this.  :D

I am both relieved and saddened that you specified soda. 

Fairly sure Beatrix is going to be among those that I play too.
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 12:31:36 AM
I am both relieved and saddened that you specified soda. 

Fairly sure Beatrix is going to be among those that I play too.

You know what? I think I like you, haha!

Awesome! I'm still leaning towards Quistis becoming a possible third. Looks like its going to happen.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 24, 2014, 12:33:13 AM
You know what? I think I like you, haha!

Awesome! I'm still leaning towards Quistis becoming a possible third. Looks like its going to happen.

You just had to get to know me first!  I like you too.  But I saw that an RP or two ago.

And awesome!  Not that I know who might hit on her.  But good to see Quistis. 
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 12:36:17 AM
You just had to get to know me first!  I like you too.  But I saw that an RP or two ago.

And awesome!  Not that I know who might hit on her.  But good to see Quistis.

Haha, been keeping an eyes on some of my other stuff eh?

Not even going to lie, I do miss Mr. Shaw. I had a feeling Spider-Woman might have went fro the teacher/student thing at one point down the road.

But that's neither here nor there! Whoever it is I am certain Quisty would be sure to show them love, in her own special way. ;)

godfang

So do you guys prefer more action or more smut in this game? 

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 24, 2014, 01:00:11 AM
Haha, been keeping an eyes on some of my other stuff eh?

Not even going to lie, I do miss Mr. Shaw. I had a feeling Spider-Woman might have went fro the teacher/student thing at one point down the road.

But that's neither here nor there! Whoever it is I am certain Quisty would be sure to show them love, in her own special way. ;)

Yea.  and Shaw was all about corrupting students.  annnd now this time you're RPing the teacher. 

Might have Reno as one of mine too.

Quote from: godfang on June 24, 2014, 01:09:07 AM

A good blend.  Both are fun.  Maybe let smut show up where it can occur naturally. 
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 24, 2014, 01:09:07 AM

Going to have to agree with Tonberry here. Let's have plot and naturally occurring smut. It's kinda hard to write when it is forced, y'know?

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 01:10:38 AM
Yea.  and Shaw was all about corrupting students.  annnd now this time you're RPing the teacher. 

Might have Reno as one of mine too.

Quistis: "Mr. Sinclair, remain behind after class. You have been a very naughty boy..."  >:)

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 24, 2014, 01:33:02 AM

Quistis: "Mr. Sinclair, remain behind after class. You have been a very naughty boy..."  >:)

I just heard a whip in my head. 

where's the 'like' button?
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 01:43:02 AM
I just heard a whip in my head. 

where's the 'like' button?

Somebody get this man a 'like' button, stat!!

Green Goo Theory

I'm bummed to see no additional interest in this in the time I was away. 
Coming soon...

Marie Reynolds

I would like to throw my interest in here. Hmm maybe Delita, Genesis,Orlandeau or the person who should have been the main character of 8 and they would have had a better story with Laguna. Oh the decisions to make.

Divine Tenacity

Garuss Vakarian

Well, I never noticed until now! I actually may be interested. It really pushes my luck and my amount of rp's but, I love the idea of playing cross universes. Especially if it's crossed between universes as vast as the FF games. >_<

godfang

Well, so far only Midori and me have characters decided, so yeah we'll need more players

Vill

Before I put in my WIP, I noticed that Reno and Rude were being discussed. I have to admit I like the bromance they have, and I think I could play a decent Reno if anyone would be interested in playing Rude. While there is a sense of lip service paid to fan girls with those two characters, in the end I'd like to keep it platonic. Because, to me, that's where the real fuel for sexual frustration for the girls who are watching comes from: so close, yet so very, very far.

The other two I'd like to consider are Vincent Valentine and Cid Highwind. LTF Aeris (sorry it was Aeris when I was 10, and so it remains. The name Arith just doesn't have the same appeal.) Agrias Oaks and Lulu. Lulu is for strictly aesthetic purposes, so I could see her being replaced once I think about it more.

Anyway, I just wanted to get my foot in the door to say I'm interested and introduce myself.

Stay salty, you scurvy dogs!   

Vill

Addendum: I'd consider playing Rude if someone really, really wanted to play Reno. Again, I think I could pull it off, but I'd like to feel less like a second string combatant. I am Rude (heh) then it's time this guy finally and fully came into his own.

Divine Tenacity

-Crosses fingers and hope someone plays either Reno or Rude-

Vill

'Ello, puppet.

I have to say I'm pleased that Final Fantasy Seven do has the best representation so far. The game always held a special place in me heart. I don't know enough to know if there ever were a pirate to play, but I think the Turks will be even better this way.

godfang

I can do rude. I actually like Rude better than Reno

Vill

Well then mate, consider me game. I'll have a WIP up by tomorrow at the latest. I'll need to review Advent Children and some key FF7 moments.

The pleasure's mine, you old salt.

godfang

We'll need to determine how they will start then. Since Shinra is mostly gone, how about they become ruler of this district in Midgar's ruin?

Vill

Aye, that's not only plausible but favorable. Rude has the brute, yet subtle, mindset to see to the districts control. Reno seems the type to let his own ambition and sense of leadership to flow into a creative plausibility with which to bring the district into a meaningful coalescence of solidarity. I think that works perfectly.

Divine Tenacity

Holy hell this is almost tempting enough to switch from Quistis to Elena.

But what if Quistis became a Turk? Oh the possibilities...

P.S. I'm going to add Quistis to my exisiting c/s now.

Vill

Name: Reno

Class: Turk

likes : A Challenge, The Opportunity To Boast His Superiority, Getting The Job Done

dislike: Being Beat, Insubordination, Prudishness

kinks : He likes a woman who’s as much a challenge as a classified mission

TFL: Aeris, Agrias, Elena

Picture:

Divine Tenacity

Whooooot Renooooooo!

OT: Added Quistis! Man gotta love that fanart!

Vill

Reno is here to stay, love. Consider me onboard.

Marie Reynolds

Oh hmm or i could play Reeve Tuvesti. Ah why the more i  think more characters come to mind.

Green Goo Theory

Im definitely still in.  Just got hit hard at work.  Cant post now since im using my phone. 
Coming soon...

Vill

'Bout to sit down and watch Advent Children. Thought I'd say evenin' to the crew.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 26, 2014, 12:14:15 PM
Im definitely still in.  Just got hit hard at work.  Cant post now since im using my phone. 

Get on it! Can't wait to see who you choose!

Quote from: Vill on June 26, 2014, 09:09:20 PM
'Bout to sit down and watch Advent Children. Thought I'd say evenin' to the crew.

Good choice.

Marie Reynolds

I am afraid I will have to drop out. I just can't make up my mind on what I want to play.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on June 27, 2014, 07:36:10 AM
I am afraid I will have to drop out. I just can't make up my mind on what I want to play.

We could always use more females.... I think I am the only one playing two at the moment.

Green Goo Theory

-Character Sheet-

Name:  Makenshi
World:  Mistaria (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
Class:  Swordsman, Summoner
Dislike:  Chaos, evil, excess violence
Kinks : Just no potty play.
TFL:  TBA.
Picture:
Yeah, I'm definitely updating his outfit.

------------------------------

-Character Sheet-

Name:  Beatrix, The Rose of May
World:  Gaia (Final Fantasy IX)
Class:  Paladin/Holy Knight
Dislike: Dishonor, rigged fights
Kinks : Just no potty play
TFL:  TBA
Picture:

------------------------------

I had considered Elena too but not sure.  Kind of wanted a brawler character and she's the only one I can think of except Tifa and...well...no thanks.
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 28, 2014, 07:24:32 PM
DO IT!!!!

Bring Elena in!!!

I think me playing Elena would ruin a lot of people's hopes to bang her.  Just saying. 

Hmm..
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 28, 2014, 07:31:23 PM
I think me playing Elena would ruin a lot of people's hopes to bang her.  Just saying. 

Hmm..

Ah this is quite true...

Speaking of, none of my characters have a definitive 'to bang' list. I kind of see it as silly and a waste, to be honest.

Godfang, mind if we drop that list?

Green Goo Theory

I'm just thankful no one's probably ever going to RP Steiner.  So...I (beatrix) doesn't have to deal with that particular RP. 
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Ugh, that would have been horrible to see.

I never liked the Beatrix/Steiner ship.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 28, 2014, 07:45:33 PM
Ugh, that would have been horrible to see.

I never liked the Beatrix/Steiner ship.

Neither did I. 

And...where is that shot of Quistis from?  It's super awesome.  Makes her even hotter than normal.
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 28, 2014, 07:48:13 PM
Neither did I. 

And...where is that shot of Quistis from?  It's super awesome.  Makes her even hotter than normal.

Deviantart is a great place to find some awesome fanart. Can't believe I lucked out with that CG rendering of her.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 28, 2014, 07:52:21 PM
Deviantart is a great place to find some awesome fanart. Can't believe I lucked out with that CG rendering of her.

Oh yeah.  A great piece.  She better watch out  ;)
Coming soon...

godfang

The list is meant for the player, bassically to let the others know which ff characters is s/he interested in

MaiMizzu

Is this game still happening, or did it start? I looked through thread and didnt see any indication of such. and/or is there a list of taken characters?
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity