News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Some plots I would like to try (F for M)

Started by fireflights, April 04, 2016, 08:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

Plots:

The pretty little school girl TAKEN

He'd seen her, walking home every day from school. Watched her as she passed his door, the way she said hi to him every day just being the friendly young woman she was. It was a shame she never listened to her parents when they told her not to talk to strangers, even if it was someone she passed every day. One day she passes by his door, a day she walks home alone from school and never makes it there. She wakes up tied to his bed, her mouth taped to keep her from screaming only to find herself his sexual slave.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(I want to explore this, this is the pic it's based off. She can be 16 or 17, no younger than 16 though I am okay with forced impregnation by the way)

That one time at band camp: TAKEN

Lucy wasn't your prettiest girl, she wasn't ugly by any means but she certainly didn't think she was pretty. She was mousy, had glasses and never thought boys even noticed her. That's why she had expected this years band camp would be just like the others...but it wasn't. For the four weeks of the summer, she found herself being raped and tormented by two of the boys in the band camp. Their threats of hurting her and no one finding her in the woods, keeping her from telling anyone what happened. But going home, she thought she would be free of them, only to find that they'd moved to her area...for you see they were brothers. She felt she would never be free of her tormenters once she learned they had actually moved next door to her family home.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(This one can eventually turn from non con to her maybe even liking the one of the boys later on, or just remain non con, but this is based on this picture: Will not go any younger than 16)

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.