Rebirth of Wonderland (Custom Wonderland) M/F {Seeking Male characters}

Started by SweetSerenade, January 29, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

I now have a Discord Request Thread for this roleplay: Here. When you contact me please let me know if you are wanting to write on the forums or on Discord.

We all know the story of Alice, and her travels in Wonderland. We all know those many characters within, and their interactions with one another. We know the twists and turns, the beauty of the world, the twisted madness that comes. But do we know all of the story or just the one we have been given to know? What if there was another story, one blooming now - just beneath the surface of our world.

The Plot
So many years ago Alice had her travels in Wonderland, she changed the world and left it 'better' in many senses of the word. But after she left Wonderland was primarily closed off and left to its own devices. Now, many years later, the barrier to Wonderland has opened once more. Now the journey of a new female will be beginning, her name is Allison, but her friends call her Allie. She has had a closed off life, focusing herself on her studies and her progression towards becoming an Author. She wants to write fantasy stories, things that capture the heart and mind. There is old stories in her family, about a woman named 'Alice' and how she traveled. When she returned she had so many stories that her stories were noted down and used to make a series of books. Alice was a family legend, but no one could confirm or deny that it was actually real.

On her 24th birthday Allison was gifted an old mirror, large and full length, with detailed filigree of fantasy scenes around the edges of it. She set it up in her office,
as a reminder of the worlds she wanted to write for, fantasy and amazing adventures.

What she doesn't know is that mirror is the gateway to another world, and very soon - quite soon - she'd be getting a journey of her own.

Wonderland has changed in the years since Alice had been there, and now the generations have passed on and changed. The general demographic of people and interactions has remained slightly the same, but Wonderland has been split up into an almost mafia like alignment for different areas. The Heart Royals are still overall the major power, but the White Royals and other various ones are still very much in power. The Mad-Hatter ended up spreading his influence and creating a small pocket kingdom of his own, but refuses to allow his people to choose their leader by lineage alone - his son has to earn the hearts of his people in order to get the 'throne'. Cheshire bred well and true, his sons and daughters are absolute 'terrors' of mischief to the people of Wonderland - but he is also a fair ruler and at this point the new 'Cheshire' is beginning his travels to earn his 'stripes'.

This Wonderland is changed, and so is the woman entering it. Upon entering this new world (however we agree she enters) she is immediately embroiled in a strange 'war' that is happening between the realms. Women are a rarity now, very few females born in Wonderland, and a new fresh face is exactly what the different Territories needed. Alice always did seem to come when Wonderland Needed it most, and now it is time for a new 'Alice' to prove her mettle.

Influences: Knowing these settings is not a requirement, but they can help you get a general idea of what I am looking for. There is some influence from the Old Alice in Wonderland stories, and the new movies, but there is also a heavy influence of Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts(An amazing Anime/Manga, please if you know it you'll understand a lot of what I'm suggesting!)

I am thinking about starting this as a Solo series, and then if it seems to progress well - then I might consider opening it up as a small group. (Feel free to PM me if that's something that would interest you, if I had a partner for it I might be more inclined. I would only be looking for a select number of spots and slots for that game though -
max out at like 4 players with many of us playing multiple characters.)

As a Note: None of the Original Characters from 'Wonderland' (ie The Red Queen, The Cheshire Cat etc) are still alive. The entire world is made up of OC characters, with the exception of any Wonderland characters that are considered 'timeless' and incapable of dying/ending their existence. All of my written references to various characters - are all about their descendants - unless strictly mentioned it was directly about that character.

What I am looking for

1. Read my O/O to get an idea of the kind of writer I am. There will be some playing around in this game, some of my usual boundaries will be left open - and it can be discussed between me and my partner. Anthro characters are allowed if the art is good and they have at least a mostly humanoid form.

2. It's better to just PM me about this idea, or message me if you have another form of messenger contact to reach me. If you post in here I will literally just tell you to message me privately.

3. For this I am looking for only male characters as the main cast(with the Exception of Alice who I will be playing), and I am not looking for submissive male characters - you will need a Switch or Dominant character for this game. I am open to my partner playing a REALISTIC Futa of the Red 'Queen' - but only if it is a secondary character to their main character.

4. I would love someone capable of playing more than one character, not at the same time - or even at the same time depending on your interest, but it would make the game work much smoother if we each were playing more than one character. I'll be handling NPCs based on what characters my partner isn't interested in playing. We do not have to do more than one sexual pairing on screen, but if Allison stays in Wonderland she will have more than one Male partner eventually, and your character needs to be accepting of that.

As a note, Wonderland currently finds it exceptionally normal for one woman to be with multiple men, building small Harems that they exchange (with the males interest and permission) periodically. Since females are rare, this is a world where the male characters do not interfere if a woman wants to be with other men. Having multiple male partners is not cheating in Wonderland, and they are very open about these things - couples speak openly and truthfully and Poly is the most common form of relationships in Wonderland.

5. There is an overarching plot through the entire world, and that will take precedence to the Smut - though the sex scenes will happen - it may take a little time, and will come as the story naturally places it.

7. My partner should be capable of producing a minimum of one to two healthy paragraphs per post, per character, as their normal post. I'll be happy on the one paragraph range if, and only if, you have enough information in it for me to work with. Intro posts will need to be at least three paragraphs, as I want to know your character - I want to feel like I know your character. This is very important to me.

8. OOC communication is very important for me in this game, and this will have to be something that my partner agrees to. I don't care if you only post once a week, as long as you are in regular contact with me OOC wise. I have Discord and PMs available for plot discussions and organization (I will also consider playing this game over Discord in a Private Server).

What I do not want
1. Submissive Male characters
2. Partners who cannot agree to the world mechanics I have set out, do not argue the way my Wonderland works. If you have ideas to enhance the experience, that's one thing, but I will not change the mechanics of this world.  (Males all grow up in a society where it is normalized to be in Poly relationships, they all grow up knowing that women are a rarity and a chance at having a partner is determined on your acceptance of other males being in your Wife's Suit. There may be males in the world that don't agree with it, but they won't force their partners to be Monogamous.)

3. This will be full of fantasy and weirdness, but I would like to stress that I am completely against body modifications to my character in relations to sexual situations. Having her change size for getting around obstacles is one thing, but I will not be making her pocket-sized/giant sized for anything sexual (I will also be quite upset if any sort of sexual 'interests' pop up in your character when my character has been changed by such means, I do not find this kinky and will be rather put off.)
4. I do not want anything heavy like Gore/Vore/Scat - We can discuss bondage and weirdness, but don't ask for what belongs away from sexual situations. Toilets are not sexy to me, and neither is losing limbs... xD

5. Male characters that are virgins. I do not enjoy doing the whole 'guiding him in' sex thing.

And for your viewing pleasure

This plot is my creation, and I would appreciate if people asked me before using it or a variation of it. I am going to be adding more and more details as time goes on, and I'd appreciate respect for me as a writer.<3

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SweetSerenade

The World of Wonderland

Wonderland grew and evolved over the years, taking up a large enough space that it takes a full week to travel completely across one kingdom by walking. There are Five sections of Wonderland, the Territories zealously guarded by the people who rule over them. The Center of Wonderland is comprised of a circle of land that takes two days walking to travel across. Most of the Denizens of this Kingdom are clockwork in nature, and rather 'robotic'. They have little to no interest in anything in the world other than making sure that the Great Clock continues to chime as it is supposed to - at the turning of every season.

Oh, forgot to tell you about that, Wonderland has such wibbly time mechanics that their clock is used to tell when the world will 'turn' and each Kingdom will have a change in Season. It starts with Summer in the North, Fall to the East, Winter to the South, and Spring to the West. When the 'clock' chimes and turns the seasons (which can admittedly be a bit dodgy at times) it will shift the wheel of seasons one Kingdom to a counter-clockwise direction (You heard that right, counter-clockwise).

To the North of the Clock Tower is 'The White Kingdom' - here the denizens focus primarily on mental pursuits. this Kingdom is ruled by it's 'King'(Gender Neutral title as it can be male or female, for this rp it's Male. He appears to be in his early thirties).

To the East of the Clock Tower is The Mad Realm - Here resides the Denizens that Ally themselves with the Hatter Regime. The Kingdom Main focus is on culinary and philosophical pursuits.The Current Leader is grooming his son to take over the throne as soon as he has earned the respect and approval of his people.(Hatter Prince looks around mid-twenties)

To the South is The Red Kingdom - because the Red and White refuse to touch due to their centuries-old feud. The kingdom focuses on the pursuit of passions.(The 'Queen' of Red Kingdom will be a male in their mid-twenties. It can be a futa with realistic proportions, so long as there is another main male that my female is playing with.)

To the West is the Wild Woods - Herein resides all the beasties and interesting things, this Kingdom is ruled over by the Cheshire clan, and the Kingdoms main pursuits are pretty much nothing but entertainment based, they are all about their frivolity and amusements. (The current Cheshire leader looks in his twenties to thirties range.)

Wonderland has been building in various feuds for centuries, a rather 'mafia' family-like mentality is held by the Leaders of the various counties. When you are in the land of one of the Kingdoms you have to abide by their leadership and ways, but sometimes people get into disputes on the territory as the 'borders' between two Kingdoms is often a 'fuzzy' space that expands and contracts based on the state of the world.

Because of the current climate on the 'rarity' of women that can produce children, Wonderland has been in a feud over territory and females for many years.

Because of this, women in Wonderland live in a unique perspective, which will be discussed in the 'culture' section.

Clan Feud Details
Red and Mad despise each other
Red despises White
Red is on 'ok' standing with Wild

Mad and Red despise each other
Mad is neutral towards White
Mad is friendly to Wild

White despises Red
White is only 'ok' standing with Mad.
White finds Wild to be uncivilized and barbaric.

Wild thinks White is full of pompous know it alls.
Wild thinks Red needs to get a life.
Wild thinks Mad is completely fascinating.

The Culture of Wonderland
Since the demographic of Wonderland is 1to5 on females to males, it becomes almost impossible for a male to be the only partner of a woman in Wonderland. As a result, most women stick to a 'Suit' of Husbands - which can consist of as many as 6 husbands
History note!
(Recorded 50 years back with the reigning 'Cheshire' of the Wild Woods. She was their ruler and had Suit that rivalved even the Red Queen of the time(That Queen was recorded as a female that had a Suit of 5.)
and as few as two. Two is usually the minimum women are asked to have by their 25th birthday.

Men in Wonderland - While males make up the 'dominant' sex of the species, they are actually the ones with more to lose and deal with in Wonderland. All males are culturally raised with the understanding that they will likely be one of many husbands for the woman they end up married to.

That said, men are the ones that pursue the women (sometimes reversed but not generally) and work to provide an amiable possibility for the woman they will try to take as their Bride.

They are also very protective of the few females born, and group of fathers will not only protect their own sons - but the daughters of other members of a Women's 'Suit'. They are also raised with the understanding that a woman could not be mated without her consent, with the exception of 'The Hunt' that happens once a year. Non-Hunt Forced Mating is considered a high crime, and those that perpetrate it are often made into public executions.

Women in Wonderland
The Women of Wonderland are raised with an understanding that they are rare, they have a lot of power in their world. They are also capable of choosing Husbands from any of the Kingdoms. They are also raised with the knowledge that they will be cherished and protected, no matter the cost. When a girl is born the entire kingdom rejoices, and it throws a party (which isn't as often as it might seem) because the future is secure and a little safer.

When a woman turns 18, she is drafted into the yearly event called 'The Hunt', an extreme event that is mandatory for females in Wonderland - but not mandatory for males (though few would refuse it). The Hunt happens every year when North(The Kingdom) is in it's 'summer' month start.

The Hunt happens over the course of a week, and during it, all of the women age 18 and older participate in the event that happens in a special pocket realm that only opens for this express situation. In the realm of 'The Hunt' all physical needs can be met, there is places for rest and food - and fun and games - but it is also a large area where 'the Mating Game' happens within Wonderland's culture. For this one week, men are allowed to take any female they choose - one with a Suit or not - and they are allowed to take them even if they don't expressly say 'yes'. The Hunt is a rare cultural exception that the Kingdoms all agreed on because some women had started to choose to not have children.

There is only one rule for The Hunt, no male was allowed to take a female that he had not brought to an orgasm at least once before entering her. This applies each time the Male hunts - or even goes after the same woman again - this is to maintain the 'balance' of pleasure, and women often shrug off the Hunt because of the way the rest of the 'Year' is. If a man breaks the laws of the Hunt he will be removed from the hunt and subjected to Public Execution.

The Hunt appeared and was created about 50 Wonderland Years ago, when the sharp decline of female births became prevalent to an 'epidemic' level. No one knows who made it, or why the rulers agreed, but for whatever reason - anytime someoen brings up stopping The Hunt - the rulers all tell their people it will remain.

This is because an old Seer let all of the Leaders know that if The Hunt was ever ended - Wonderland would cease to exist. The people do not know this, as the Leaders of respective countries want their people to not live in fear of the end of their people.

'Children and Family Life in Wonderland'
Children in Wonderland always grow up in a family that usually has multiple children and from different fathers. They grow up in tight cohesive family units, especially among the 'Leader' Clans of the Four Kingdoms of Wonderland. Family always comes first, then Kingdom, and then whatever the person decides is more important than other things. Which can be maddening for someone not from Wonderland to understand. All family units have a central 'Matriarch' that runs the family, an older female relative that helps raise all the children.

Pregnancy in Wonderland can vary from Kingdom to Kingdom, but most Kingdoms opt for the 'Magic Uterus' approach. When a child is conceived and confirmed as viable and healthy, the Fetus is removed (usually fourth to the fifth month) using magic and slipped into a special nursery in the Kingdom. This allows women to have a fast recovery and produce more children, often Families will have some children that are the same age but have different fathers. Some women decide to go the 'natural' route, but this is more prevalent in Wild Woods.

Men are protective of their sons and even more so of their daughters, and any man in a Woman's Suit' will protect any of the female children their wife has produced. Protection of male children can vary from Suit to Suit and Kingdom to Kingdom.

I will not allow any active PC character to be under the age of 18. I would prefer no younger than 25 range, since my character for this is 24. Children will make little to no appearance in the story, and never where anything sexual is taking place.

Marriage and Sex in Wonderland

Marriage happens at the wooing of the male, and consent of the female. Generally weddings are considered big events, especially if it is a woman's first Husband. Weddings that come later are based on the male's family status, and the other Husband/s tend to be part of the planning to help bring the new member in.

Sex in Wonderland is so varied and interesting because of all the interesting factors at play in this land. At birth each child is gifted with their 'Talisman' - which is made of some sort of metal (into some type of jewelry) and stones. It bonds to the child shortly after birth, and is a gauge that activates once they reach their 16th year (which is the legal age you must be to be 'active'). This gauge is how men know the female has orgasmed during 'The Hunt' - the gem lights up and pulses based on how close someone is towards their peak (which makes edging play all sorts of fun!) - A snapping spark is released whenever they cum, and it continues to aid in 'monitoring'.

These items are called their 'Soul Reflections' and it is an important identifier that can never be removed from the Wonderland Denizen (Like literally, they can take it off to clean themselves, but they cannot be stolen and they can't be given to others.)

What is Happening in Wonderland

About 150 years ago the denizens and Kingdoms of Wonderland began to notice a sharp decline in the birth of females, it was not too noticeable at first, but became more and more obvious as time passed. About 50 years ago The Hunt was created when the ratio of women to men dropped below a certain level and some women started to refuse having children. The alternative birthing method was also created around this time, as a means to try to alleviate the burdens on women in the kingdom.

Now, this is the major issue that has been causing feuds between the kingdoms, but there is an overarching issue that only the Leaders know of - the fact that no one knows what started this sharp Decline in Wonderland female's being born, as well as - what caused this. They know it was caused by something, as they have records that reference 'The Fall' - but no one knows exactly what it refers to as if it's been wiped from history.

Furthermore, Prophecies whisper of a change coming to Wonderland, before next they have The Hunt, this change is supposed to shake Wonderland to its foundations, and a great War will begin.

News from each of the Kingdoms at the appearance of strange creatures, things that take a Denizens Soul Reflections and draining them of their essence and life. This leaves nothing but broken shells of a 'person' behind, and often they have to be put down.

No one knows what is causing this, or what is making Wonderland slowly fall to pieces - but that's something every Leader aims to find out for their people.

SweetSerenade

Alright! All set up and Info has been added to give you an understanding of the world as a whole. I am open to Pms from partners interested in this fascinating world and the potential dynamics of it.

SweetSerenade

Organized what I am looking for a little better, and even added a 'Do not want' section.

SweetSerenade

Updated with a link to the Discord Request thread for this roleplay. I will now actively play this on both Discord or the Forums. Please let me know which you are looking for when you PM me.

If I can find someone willing, I am considering the possibility of a small group for this game (with like 5-6 players total, counting me and my Co-Gm) - but I will not even begin considering making a small group of this setting until after I have had chance to rp this a couple times so I can work out world mechanics and all that.

SweetSerenade